Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri giggled snapping her fingers as vines crept out of the earth and snagged all the other boys that were trying to crawl off,"Oh you dont say?", she remarked going along with the humor that was until Leo showed up he seemed slightly pissed as usual and her stomach churned knowing if she didn't handle this well that stupid lower boy that tried to stab her was dead for sure,"Leo..',
she began noting he was staring right after at her but when Zero stepped up and began to explain could already feel the tension in the air,"Is that so?", said leo noting he looked at Zero with actual annoyance since he got to Eri first this time before he did,"I see... I'll be sure to handle them...", his voice was tight with tension he was pissed himself not much came into hurting Eri ever but the fact it almost happened at the beginning of the year,"Eri release the ones on the ground", as the vines crept away Leo turned to the boys and demanded,"Get in a straight line and no funny business we are all marching straight to the office..", he snapped as the boys meekly gathered into a line in front of him as if shackled together he went up to Zero and snagged the one by its back collar as he remarked,"I'll take this", he also added,"I hope you two stay out of trouble and I'll be sure he gets expelled", he told him dragging the guy along as he marched the others to the office, you could say Leo didn't have time to personally say more to Zero at this point. As he add before he left,"You two get in the damn Auditorium stop making my job difficult!", he yelled over his shoulder before disappearing back around the front. Eri turned to Zero and shrugged her shoulders,"Well wasn't that lovely..", she stated rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms,"He is probably gonna chew me out later for using that whistle its for 'emergencies', he said", she air quoted the words and then gave a slight chuckle,"Im not to worried about it though He would have chewed me out more for being that damn monkey earlier..".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:12 am

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra was sitting there minding her own business as she had popped her headphones back in listening to jams that was until she felt something touch her foot and then she noted a head literally sniffing up her damn leg as one hand on each end blocked passage for getting up,"Hey.. HEY HEY!", she yelled scrunching herself up in the seat as he finished smelling her oddly enough she had a very disturbed and weird expression on her face mixed with rage,"What the f*ck man thats totally not cool", she shoved the guy back and gets up snatching up her bag as she made her way out of the isle and out into the outdoors,"I don't know whats up with this school but a bunch of freaky s**t keeps happening jeeze I guess I'll just try to find my dorm but wait dont I get that intel at the auditorium? F*ck!", she turned around staring at the door as she huffed knowing she have to go back in there,"Gosh... I swear...", she headed back in and headed into the opposite direction she sat and sat on the far edge of the sitting in the last row and last seat that way it was easier to get out.

Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:16 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

There was a soft chuckle from the display the werewolf caused and she looked up at him with amused eyes,"I think you scared her off.. though it wouldn't make much difference either way aren't there plenty of those humans around here?",
she asked seeing as she really thought this school was co-op and had humans and monsters alike. She told the boy,"Though I'm not sure what your goal was but sniffing her body length was rather rude I suppose..", she commented,"I mean you just don't do that to every random stranger you meet now do you?",.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 am

Zero grins as Leo spoke to them and as he walks away he waves."Bye have a great time."He then looked over at Eri with a smile."He cant chew you out for what he dose not know my dear."He says before cleaning her up then he dusts off his own outfit before he nods towards the Auditorium."We should get in there before my brother gets on us as well."He says with a laugh. Kaname was watching the students before he seen Derrick go sniffing up on a girl and his red eyes narrowed and he walked up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder."Derrick come with me for a moment."He says with a seemingly forced smile as he pulls Derrick with him,once in a corner he let him go."Hey man what are you thinking sniffing up on a girl like that you know how my cuz can get she sees you sniffing another girl me and Zero are the ones that will have to pull her off them."He says with a little laugh.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:03 am
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel nods again and this time follows her into the Auditorium and he decided to lean on a wall and he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and his eyes have changed to silver eyes with slits in them,he was taking in the whole room seeing all the different monsters then something or rather someone cough his eyes it was a young girl with long hair and stunning green eyes and he lost focus and his eyes turned back to normal witched blurred his sight for a moment. "Damn it"He says rubbing his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri nods with agreement and being rather playful even after the serious situation she taps Zero's arm and then takes off running,"YOUR IT!", she yells over her shoulder laughing as she booked it into the auditorium. Once inside she looks about the place seems alot of people were already there and by the looks of it kaname was talking to some guy in the corner using her goddess eyes she managed to find him a werewolf and walks up rather gallantly as she taps on his shoulder,"Hows it going", she asked him crossing her arms as she turned to the other guy,"Ya know who this guy is?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Kaname turned when he heard Eri's voice and nods to her.'Will I know of him he is the love fest of my dear Callidora."He says then Zero puts an arm around Eri and whispers."Got you"Before acting like he was going to bite her ear before looking at Derrick and Kaname."So what happened did Call flip out again?"He asks with a smile still leaning on Eri.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick couldn't help but chuckle wildly at the situation unaware of how much like an animal he truly looked like in the moment ... His mouth was agape show casing his fangs and his claws where out at the ready, It was only after a few moments after pushed from Kendra that he finally snapped out of it... just in time to catch the tail end of Ahri's small talk "um well humans are not to common where i come from and when they do wander into the forest there considered free game" he muttered rubbing his tramples, His calm was however was turned on its head as Kaname placed a hand upon his shoulder, Startled by the act Derick was quick to turn bare his fangs but than quickly subsided when he realized who it was "damn it bro! don't sneak up on me like that... what? i wasn't checking her out or any thing like that she just had an well... Interesting scent on her is all... " he muttered slightly embarrassed form his actions "and... despite what ever one thinks me and her are not a thing" Derrick huffed before turning his gaze to Eri as she strolled by... ignoring her question as Kaname Answered for him "Wait...love feast? I'll...I'll kill you" he said grinding his teeth in frustration.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri looked up to kaname give a stiffled snicker,"Oh boy that sounds terrible",
she gave him a sympathetic smile and told him,"Hey kinda know how you feel there...", turning her head slightly as Zero leaned in on her she remarked with a smile,"Ah he has returned I see and you guys cousin... I don't think I ever met her actually is she nice or?", she asked not sure of what the situation was when it came to Callidora.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:52 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri nods in understand and gives him an amused look,"I see", she stated knowing it was probably different here but she could tell the guy was making more head way on figuring out why he lost control there for a moment,"Must be your mating season or something", she sighed he probably didn't hear her but she was more concerned with when the assembly was going to start.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora kept walking around trying to find him but with no prevail,"Where is he!!", she stated rather loudly and frustrated as she kept trying to look in the crowd of people not knowing he was basically near the entrance talking with people she was well acquainted with, sighing with dismay she finally betook herself into smelling him out which she hoped she wouldn't have to do and instantly several familiar scents hit her nose, as she pinpointed him up near the entrance with her cousins she felt a sudden urge of jealousy they could talk with him so freely. She didn't despise her cousins but they were rather annoying in her eyes at times as she wondered how to approach the situation her hands on her hips as she went marching straight for Kaname.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 am

Zero looked at Derrick and laughs."Come on man you know full well that my dear cousin is head over heels for you."He says then both him and Kaname turn to see the lady in question Zero let go of Eir and they both turn to Callidora and Kaname smiles."Will we where just talking about you my dear."He says then he looks to where Zero was and he was gone."Ummm Zero."He says looking around no seeing him any where,Zero was sneaking up behind Callidora to give her a big hug the brother picked on her a lot but it was clear that they cared for her.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:10 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick fumed as the cross brothers continued to pick on him, Only to turn to answer Ahri just as Cal began approaching "...mating season? err...no it's not like that at all" he muttered crossing his arms becoming a light shade of red.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:46 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora was approaching really quickly looking like a rather pissed off 5 year old more than her acutal age as she did approach however she scented Zero's secret approach and she turned snatched up one of his hands quickly,"Dont even think about it", she snapped her eyes blazing,"I'm not in the prefered mood...", she releases his hand slowly as she turns to the crowd in it she noticed 1 female dressed in green another sitting down who didn't seem really in the conversation and then her two cousins along with Derrick she quickly became shy again as she played footsie with the ground infront of her,"So uh..", she said twirling a lock of her hair as she looked down at the ground mostly but would glance up,"Did you figure out where your going to be rooming this year?", she asked rather quietly with a smiling face that was befallen with a heavy blush. To her everyone else in the room was invisible in her eyes and she liked to have kept it that way since they seemed an eye sore compared to her devoted love.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:53 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri gave a rather amused snicker,"I see...", she noted as she watched the comical act from her seat she noticed the approaching girl with white hair. Now this young woman little rather childish in her eyes but it might have been the clothes as she noted the black bow in the hair, white stockings and adorable black mary janes. She watched the scene how she approached Derrick with a rather shy persona than she treated the others and it was completely obvious her feelings for the boy. Finding this confrontation rather amusing she crossed her arms with a small smile portraying on her lips as she looked back and forth between the two for reactions finding it rather all interesting.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff