Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora was frantically making her way through the crowd of people shoving her way behind a nearby building she crept along a wall watching derrick come through the entrance she felt her go giddy with excitement,"Kel leave me alone I don't know why daddy bothered to send you", she remarked finally turning toward him a rather annoyed expression one hand planted on her hip shifting her wait to strike her pose of annoyed tension at the prospects of dealing with anything to spoil her perfect year of stalking derrick.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri was coming in when she noted that they were nearby and finding it rather funny she transformed into her small monkey and ran over to the cross brothers climbing up Zero's leg in the process she sat perched on his shoulder as she began to groom his head in a rather animistic motion, she then made her way across his shoulder onto the other side, but something caught her eye and with a shriek of rage she flung herself onto the ground and went running across the grass disappearing around a corner she seen with her gifted eyes a rather horrid scene of some freshmen being picked on by upper class men, she transformed into her original form as she leaped into the air on top of the guys,"Why didn't know we had a** holes living here!", she pulled one guy to the ground turned around and high kicked the other straight into the jaw sending him flying back and onto the ground while the others try to gang up on her jumping as they tackled you could here a rather childish giggle come from underneath the pile of boys as she lifted rather 4 grown men up with ease and tosses them rather far towards the woods near the school ground. Huffing she didn't notice the one she jaw kicked was creeping up behind with a pocket knife pulled.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel stood there silently and when Callidora turned and spoke to him he let out a sigh."You know as well as i do that your father is worried about you here Miss Call."He says taking note that she was stalking the man she was holding onto on the bus."So Miss who is this man you are going after?"He asks a little grin forming on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

konren tip toed the outskirts of the school before spoting Kendra isolated from the crowd "haha what ah golden opportunity" he said as he skipped his way towards her shaded by the alleyway... konren made only his bright yellow eyes visible before trying to make contact with her "hehehe I'm so glad you could make it girly" he said with joy just purely living in the moment as he began to step out of the shadows "let me get right into it huny bunny" he said slyly before rising a finger to make a point "you deary are in a school full of blood thirsty munsters!" he said sarcastically replacing his point with a claw like gesture to indicate the danger " you where invited here by yours truly... carry a grudge or don't ...i don't really care either way " he said with a bow "do try to put on a good show sweetheart" he said as he popped up and began to blend in with the crowd.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora felt her scowl soften into a wonder of blissful daydream.. as she let out a sigh at relaxed her posture hands aclasped as she gazed up at the sky she began to tell her tale of woe to Kel,"Oh.. he is probably the most handsome and dreamiest boy in all this school... even what these 'girls' considering hot studs in the school couldn't compare to his miraculous form..", she took in a deep breathe for measure before going on with her rant,"His divine beauty struck me from a far nearly 2 years ago and i've been be tooken ever since.. oh...", she gasped turning to kel in a state of frantic closure on her situation,"I have wanted to suck his blood for such a long time but every time I think about it I get all...", she begins to tremble slightly her face flushed rather heavily and she squealed in delight jumping up and down in delight at her vivid fantasys that played in her head.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra turned to hear a rather strange voice talking near her as she looked up to a yellow eyed boy with a rather particular story about the place being full of monsters she watched him bow, and then she watched him leave off into the crowd confused she shrugs and heads with the crowd inside. She found that perhaps even though everyone here was weird it wouldn't be that bad as she made her way inside she found a seat near the back and sat down waiting for the assembly to begin.

Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Zero felt something claiming up his leg and looks down to see a little monkey make its way to his arms then it jumped off and took off around a building,he felt something was off and he went off after her in time to see a student coming up behind Eri and he grabs the student by the collar and throws him into the wall."What have we here a weapon on school grounds and attacking another student with it,you are lucky i don't just out right kill you."He says with a grin and his fangs bared slightly.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:21 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

She managed to make her way into the auditorium and she sat near a girl with colored hair who seem to be rather confused on her surrounds from the smell of her she seemed human but Ahri was't exactly good with her nose. She didn't care either way weren't they suppose to be with humans or mingling them or something? She felt a few eyes glued on her all around and she cleared her throat and tried to slouch slightly trying not to draw attention to herself

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel listens and nods slowly."Sooo in other words you are stalking this poor man."He says with a little laugh and a shake of the head."Ok Miss Call I'll tell you what I am only here to keep you safe and look out for you so,any thing that you wish to do with or to that man is on you,but if I need to draw my blade against him for harming you I will."He says in warning but then a smile forms."As long as you are happy Miss then i am content to keep quite."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri managed to turn around to find Zero pinning a guy against a wall with a well said knife in the boy hand,"Hey!! Zero!!", she waved over at him strolling up as she patted his back and then turned to the rather frightened and petrified upper class man,"Oh yea... ya see you can't play with those...", she pried the knife from his shocked fingers and taking up the weapon she ground it into dust and then blew the metal flakes in the boys face,"Not very nice huh punk?", she added turning to the freshman she motioned for them to head back,"Alright you guys go on now we will clean up this mess", taking a high pitch whistle she used to call Leo incase of emergencys she leaned up against the wall and smiled over at Zero mischievously,"How are you?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Zero held the boy by his collar and he looks over at Eri and smiles."Oh will hello there,i am doing just fine,seems this school year is going off with a bag."He says with a laugh as he looks at the others who where around them."You mind holding them down so they dont run it would be a shame if i had to brake legs on the first day."He says eyeing the ones who where crawling away.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Leo

Leo would have been looking at the students coming in from the main entrance and making their way across toward the auditorium as he watched closely from the roof. The closed off wooden Katana at his waist showed his presidency for the punishment team and the pendant on his shirt collar showed his second in charge of the student council. As he heard a high pitch whistling sound close into his ear he felt himself give an inward sigh as he took off from the roof in a high jump and began to propell himself from building to building landing onto the ground were Eri and Zero were,"Oh I knew you two would get into trouble...", he remarked seeing as Eri was alittle concerned about something he felt himself obligated and worried as he asked,"Whats wrong?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick moseyed his way into the crowd gathering in auditorium, within the crowd He quickly caught an off sent that didn't quite smell like that of a monster "huh?" Derrick said with his nose in the air sniffing wildly, the scent became ever so stronger ... so strong in fact it just about worked Derrick into a frenzy he abandoned all sensibility shoving and pushing other members of the crowd so that he could quickly dropped lower to the ground, the sensation was strange but not unfamiliar... it was the thrill of the hunt a sensation usually reserved for large game or huma...Derricks train of thought was swiftly derailed as he bumped into Kendra and with out a second thought derrick quickly began to sniff around her wildly... only to stop when he made sure he was 100% accurate, satisfied with his finding Derrick jumped back with a mixture of amusement and confusion on his face "you got to be kidding me" he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Zero was still holding the student when Leo showed up and as he spoke Zero throws the student at Leo's feet."Ya you can say that this little ******** had a knife on him and he was going after Eri with it."He growls his fangs showing again,him and Leo often got into it but much like Zero Leo cared for Eri and that had earned him respect but he would fight Leo for her if he had to and the thought that this student just tried to hurt her made Zero's blood boil

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 am

~Callidora Va Liene~

Call suppressed a sigh of sweet satisfaction at the aspect of what derrick was in her all to strange and crazy mind,"He issss something isn't he? I am glad you agree with me Kel other wise I'd have to resist against you to be with my love and we wouldn't want any of that", she turned having a slight chuckle as she did,"I mean you may be my fathers little pet or something I suppose but my monster blood and desire to stay with my beloved would be something even you couldn't handle when it came down to a disagreement", she turned eyes practically glowing as she noticed, that most of the students were in and Derrick was no were to be scene, she began to inhale the air picking up his scent almost instantly as she flashed through crowd in the directions he was in. By the time she reached the Auditorium she began to search for him through the crowd knowing she would find him easily if she wished but perhaps she had been cheating a lot if she truly loved derrick wouldn't she just know where he was at all times? Determined to train herself by sight and smell she began her mission.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas