Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

User ImageUser Image

Sarean shook his head lightly with a polite smile while looking at Atazoth. "There really is no need to apologize." He there there his head toward Susu with a questioning look even though moments later he replied jokingly with, " I guess we will all be braving the school together, hopefully with more dignity than the three blind mice." He may have been confused my his new companion's motives , but she had been nothing but pleasant to him so far and so he would do her the courtesy simply going along with her. He stayed silent, walking beside Susu as Atazoth quipped about Susu's demand, not really knowing how to respond. A frown wound his way as the other boy fished for information. "Parent's ambition" He replied vaguely referencing what his parent's thought to be the truth. He did not know either of them well enough to tell the reason his sister had conned their way into the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:55 pm
heart  

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:10 pm
Guenivere ORion

User ImageUser Image

Lunae chuckled - a dark and ugly sound - before replying in a sarcastic tone with absent eyes. "Unfortunate is a nicer term than the one I use." She then giggled, this time joyously, before gently shoulder bumping Elliot. "You have always had a way with words, Lot. You may want to rethink your wish once you've been stuck with us for a year . Trouble tends to follow us , especially me." She swiveled her head towards him with an highly amused look . " I might have ditched the assembly to explore but all I found was classrooms and you... We might have been a bit late ourselves," She said amused before mumbling." At least shadow travel is good for something."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elliot Roger Vladmund

Elliot found her humor to be rather amusing to himself and he listened careful to her comment and replied to it once said he got to speak again,"I don't think I need to worry about that", he smiled,"I suppose we best make our way along then the sooner we find out where we are to be the better", he looked up as they continued walking seeing up ahead an assembly of students entering into a large building,"I suppose we can begin there", he gestured with a nod of his head towards the students,"Nothing much we can lose".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:33 am

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

leo was impatiently waiting by the door as he glared at Kel as they walked out once they were in the hallway he turned toward him snapping,"Weren't you taught manners at The Va Liene household?", he was rather irritated at the moment with Kel for the whole affair,"The headmaster dismissed you and told you specifically to ask me questions on the seal it seems your arrogance is intolerable", he grumbles stopping in the hall he told him with a rather annoyed tone of voice,"I have business to attend to and you have someone to bodyguard I'm assuming you will be joining our punishment team meetings they are every afternoon after school for at least 20 mins in the student council building it overlooks the school its a small narrow building built like a chapel", he explained,"The student council uses the upstairs the punishment team uses the down stairs and training is involved", he explained,"We have wooden tools to use on dummys and we have team drills so we know how to handle major situations", he then pauses letting the information sink into kel,"Any questions?".

Eri managed to make it to the cross brothers rooms without difficulty and slipped inside she found the small fridge containing the blood packets and holding onto them she slipped back out the window and began her journey back normal form she found it alot quicker anyways, using the roofs to help her run she managed to make it back in lesser time than leaving and jumps in through the window she plops down next to zero and hands him one of the blood packets setting 2 more on the bedside table,"Drink up", she smiled brightly,"We dont want ya going on crazy", she tried to make a goofy scary face while she bared her teeth and made her hands claw like,"I'm a vampire I"ll suck your bloooddd!!", she joked using her translvian accent,"Bleh bleh bleh!!", she broke down into a chorus of laughter finding it rather humorous of humans views on vampires,"Mortals are sooo stupid..", she wiped some tears away from laughing so hard.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:57 am
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero's eyes open when Eri makes it back and he smiles as he takes a blood pack."Thank you my dear."He says biting into it and he laughs a little as she spoke."More like over dramatic i would think."He says before he moves so he was beside her and moves so his head is by her neck."Let me drink your blood."He says is the same accent but couldn't help but laugh and he holds on to his side,it hurt to laugh.

Kel looks over at Leo and laughs a little."My arrogance do you every hear your self speak,you talk down to every one you meet."He says with a grin,his fist the catches fire for a moment before going out and Kel looks at his hand and the glove was fine along with his sleeve."Before you start pointing fingers at others take a long look at your self little god want-a-be."He says turning form him and walking down the hall way."Just remember the higher you hold your head the easier it is to get cut off."He says looking back at Leo before walking though the doors.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

User Image

Derrick continued to wolf down his meal... only to chase it down with gallons of water from the giant bowl cal's servants had provided him ,derrick looked up and gazed toward cal's as she giggled Giant bit's of water and drool dripping of his muzzle... he than turned to one the of the servants and cocked his head a little to the side as they sighed in displeasure.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up as Derrick was tilting his head to the side and she let out a squeal of delight as she skipped over to him and scratched him behind the ears,"Your soooo cute!!!", she exaggerated, turning on her heels she snapped her fingers,"Prepare your new lord a bath", she ordered her hands placed firmly on her hips,"Make sure it has lost of bubble and everything to his liking!!", she demanded tapping her foot in impatience as some of her servants scampered off to do her biding and others stayed behind the head charge butler approached her,"Lady Va Liene do you think perhaps you are over assuming this young gentleman will be served in rightful respects as a presented young lord", Cal scoffed at him waving her hand in dismissal,"I am over assuming other than such He is to be treated with the highest of respect", she glared at the man who sighed inwardly and nodded slowly before walking off to proceed to do her bidding turning she skipped around the table in a rather blissful glee,"I can't wait til you see SuSu me and her are BFF's", she gasped,"Omg I have to see if she is staying with me", she snatched up her iphone and began messaging it,"Su!! Omg come visit me Asap we have so much to catch up on! and guess what!! I managed to get Derrick to visit you can totally like meet him", she then added the <3 emoji's all over the message and smiled before sending it to her friend.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

User Image

Susu huffed impatiently as the three strolled around the school her eyes never breaking contact off the back of Atazoth ,she than raise a brow as he call back to them over his shoulder "I'm only here cause daddy said i had to be..." she sighed the topic obviously getting under her skin "i don't need this school for the education... i understand my family's business to a "T" she huffed once more as they continued on " I suppose Daddy sent me here purely to get some social skills... which is ridiculous cuz every one just naturally loves me... I'm a short cute a** succubus... that's like hitting the jackpot in likability" she stated coolly... Turing her head just in time to hear Sarean's answer, she nodded his way giving him a small smile, just than a small*Buzzz buzzz* top with a kissing Mawh!* could be herd from susus's pocket she swiftly snatched up the device that was making the sound only to see her best friend cal was trying top contact her... she quickly began to text out a response at break neck speed .... Hells yay! bae we are totes bunking together!! heart heart heart feel free to leave the dog outside thuo... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Leo smirked he found the man rather stupid in his eyes and casually and snarky tone of voice he told him,"Look whose talking it seems you have much to learn about yourself before you go about judging a character by its book cover and not its contents", he then turned down the hall,"Alls well everyone learns in the end me and yourself", he managed to descended down the other side of the stairs and head out toward the medical ward where he assumed that Zero and Eri would be probably getting to comfortably close sighing finding this was going to be a hassle.

Eri turned and continued to laugh and the whole faucet of laughter as her voice turned shyly soft,"I mean you can I guess...", she looked over at Zero wondering what the feeling would be like curiosity was always a flaw with Eri but she couldn't help but wonder about things that involved the unknown.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:12 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

User Image

Derrick's ears slowly dropped as cal jumped up on his back and began to play with them... he than began bear his fangs as the small group of servants surrounded derrick in an attempt to bathe him on cal's orders... a few moments later as cal walked off cell in hand... it was clear to the servants derrick was all bark and no bite... as they were able to drag dragged him reluctantly to the other side of the massive sweet where the bathtub was... it was also clear to derrick that cal had planned this situation ahead of time due to the fact the tub its self was colossus... once they group was able to push derrick through the door way, two of them walk over to the tub and began to pat there legs and whistle him over, Derrick quickly leaped over to the two... hunch over fangs at the ready showcasing that there behavior was unacceptable! , the two servants quickly ceased and derrick slowly... and again reluctantly pawed his way into the tub... an annoyed huff could be herd as the warm soaped up water began to seep it's way into his knotted fur... as seconds turned into minutes derrick let out several audible growls and whimpers to highlight his displeasure with the situation...as the group did every thing to brushing his teeth to conditioning his fur.... derrick however quickly turned back into his human form when one of the servants got a little to adventurous with there hands... in a flash derrick's human form was no taking up the tub making it satanically roomer "Hey! Hey! watch it!" derrick snapped bearing his fangs even in his human state "keep em to your self or next time you loses em!" derrick warned calming out of the tub naked and annoyed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:07 am
EightBitEel
Guenivere ORion

Amaralysa

Atazoth looks back again and smiles."I see so i am guessing you are not happy at being here."He paused for a moment."Sorry i don't believe i got your name miss."He says with a little laugh,then his own phone goes off and he pulls it out of his pocket and hits answer."Hello?"He says before pulling the phone form his ear as a woman starts screaming at him."Lord Atazoth,why have you let any one know you are back!!!." Atazoth lets out a long deep sigh."Nice to hear form you too Cerberus."He says as she keeps yelling at him to the point he couldn't understand her so he just hangs up and sighs."That is why i am here."He says as his phone goes off again and again before he turns it off.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:25 am
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero stops for a moment when he hears her voice it was shy,it was a long time sense he heard her sound like that he softly wraps his arms around her and pulls her into him before his lips lightly touch her neck,his fangs grew but just before he bites down he could feel Leo coming there way so he just lightly kisses her neck and whispers."Maybe next time when we dont have any interruptions."He then reluctantly lets go of her.

Kel makes his way to Callidora sweet,once there he seen her servants running around and he claps his hands."My my this is a mad house."He says making his way though the sweet till he came across Derrick just standing nude and his eyes narrow."What in the hell do you think you are doing."He says as fire flickers to life in his hands,he knew that males where not aloud in the female dorms,and as Kel was a bodyguard and a servant the rules where different if Callidora was there he was aloud to enter but only into her sweet to do his duties.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora recieved the relay message in due time and managed to laugh as she sent her a text back,"Oh you! lol your such a jokester Su I'll see you soon gurl heart heart heart ", she hit the send button and managed to gleefully troll along towards her room that was until she heard some angry yelling coming from the tub and to her dismay and stress she found it was Derrick flying toward the scene of the crime she managed to catch kel in the hallway demanding why he was there and she let out a screetch of frustration,"I thought I got rid of you!!", she bellowed,"Derrick darling whats the matter???", she edged closer,"Forgive these incompetent servants they are so untrained!". she managed to make it to the door before she came into view of the situation first she stood there silently and then gleeful scream came from her following by a massive nosebleed backfall where she tumbled on the ground face red and steaming. [classic anime nosebleed xD]

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:28 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

Eri looked up at him rather confused as she heard felt Leo's presence very close by and she turned straightening up as he came striding through the nurse's office,"Leo..", she stated quietly getting up timidly as she did feeling the intimate moment with Zero having caused her to feel flustered left her rather speechless. Leo didn't say anything but he was glaring at Zero rather unnervingly,"Guess its a good thing I'm here...", he grumbled motioning Eri with his hand for her to follow he watched her strange movements and sighed rather frustrated,"Come on we haven't all day", he complained though he was really just wanting her out of the room,"Zero..", he nodded toward him and then whisked around as he followed Eri out of the room,"Leo were are we going?", asked Eri as he went ahead and snatched up her hand as she followed closed behind,"I dont know somewhere quiet though we need to talk about earlier", he told her looking around and up ahead he managed to make his way out of the building and across the lawn as by this time his grip on her hand had tightened almost defensively as he managed to take them to a spot far away toward the back part of the school close to the woods edge but not entering them for it was prohibited grounds,"Eri we have much to discuss", he told her leaning up against one of the back storage buildings as she nodded in agreement,"Leo I dont understand how come my eyes told me Kel wasn't a kitsune", leo was silent for several moments as he thought,"I'm not exactly sure there is only certain things my father tells me and as far at the council of gods go we are only allowed so much information but from he has told me in the past and what i can reason with it seems our eyes are flawed", Eri gasped as he continued on,"We aren't full fledge gods and because of this we have limited powers also the fact the seals the headmaster had to place on both of us is reasons why we are only allowed certain things...", he looked over at her remarking,"And i know you have been personally not been using your seal as a result I can tell by the fact you aren't wearing that necklace the headmaster gave you", he snapped, as Eri lowered her head in admittance,"Regardless I trust you not to go out and pick fights you just like to cause mischief every now and then but still the rules are defined I expect by tomorrow you wearing that necklace and dont you dare argue", he put in,"We can't afford to screw up the last year we are here soon...", he smiled softly,"We can go home... and then get ready...", he paused as he hears a rather frustrated and angry tone of voice come from Eri,"What? So we can go home and get married is that it? You have hung that over my head since we were little Leo and now I'm still hearing about have you ever thought about what I want?", she demanded as he quietly remarks,"Yes... very often..", she then continued as if not hearing him,"Then you would know that I dont want to get married right out of highschool I dont care if I dont have my full powers I dont want to be told what to do!!", she ranted drawing herself up she stepped forward until she stood before Leo who seemed rather overwhelmed with confliction in his head at the moment and looked worried,"Is there a way to stop it...".,she begged,"The whole engagement is there a way to defy the gods..", she gazed up at him as he finally managed to look her in the eye he remarked quietly,"No..", she sighed and turned away as she headed off,"I guess I'm just screwed then...", she grumbled. Leo watched Eri leave out of sight he wanted to tell her the truth that maybe there was but he wasn't sure every night new memorys of the past returned to him and one in particular that blurred itself in every way of his mind knowing the conflict in his duty and his love for her he managed to sigh in frustration and walked off hands in pockets in vague thought about the shaky future.
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games