The camera rolls going backwards as the Paranount Champion Neville is walking foward in his wrestling gear an his title on his shoulder. Neville would be walking down the hall looking very curious as if he's looking for something/ someone until he's stop be a female interviewer holding a microphone.

Interview Girl: Excuse me Neville?

Neville: Ohhhuhggg Bloody hell what do you want? Can't you see I'm occupied at the moment eh?

Interview Girl: Sorry about that, but tonight you'll be teaming up with Chris Jericho an---

Neville: Chris! Have you seem him?

Interview Girl: No I haven't. But I had a few questions regarding your tag team match tonight against Ryback and Kazuchika Okada.

Neville: Look right now I'm looking for Chris Jericho to discuss further plans tonight and the last thing I need nor will tolerate is your belligerent and un-requested interrogation. You wanna know my thoughts tonight? Well I'll tell you what I think. NO as a matter of fact I'll tell you what you know Kazuchika Okada is a guy who thinks he's gonna defeat me for my title because he won a triple threat and beat a guy like Tj Perkins. I've won numerous triple threat matches, hell that's how I received my Paramount Championship and let's not forget my show stealing performance at Summerslam. And 2 weeks ago Okada............. He put his hands on royalty that nonchalant rainmaking piece of scum hit me with a "rainmaker" when I was completely exhausted after my match and you call that a contender? You know what I'm dismissing myself from this chat good reddens to you miss and I'll say what I have to say to you, those mutts out there, and Mr.Rainmaker later on tonight.

User Image
Neville would then angrily power walks away from the camera and the interviewer as the camera fades to black heading back to the arena.