• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:32 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Reading out loud, he wrote down the key points that he wanted to make sure each student had. He was a bit slower than usual though, mainly due to the fact that his mind was everywhere. Nonetheless, he was doing more than fine and at least not many of the students took notice or questioned his previous behavior before class had started. He was about to go to the next section that talked about the famous early Celebrar when he noticed from the corner of his eye that one of his students was raising their hands. Turning his body, he gave a small smile seeing it was Willow raising her hand and nodded at her to go ahead. He instantly regretted his decision once she began to speak. His mouth hung open a bit as he turned his head and twitched. Well, this isn't good at all. He had to think fast and get the students to pay attention to something else. "Alright everyone, I want a summary of the sections we went over thus far in your own words. Nothing too long, just stating the key point/objective of the section. When I return we'll have one more section to go over today and that will be all for this class. But for now, Miss Harbringer please step outside of my class so I can have a word with you."

The professor placed his book down and walked out of his class. Running a hand through his hair, he waited for Willow to come out and meet him. Once she exited the class, he closed the door for her and let out an exasperated sigh. "So you saw Elijah and I yesterday? We were at my house, were you just passing by? What did you see?" He gave her a piercing stare as he shot different questions out at her. Pausing, he let out a breath and apologized for shooting so many questions out at her. "Since you noticed my behavior earlier, yes. Yes, I was acting a bit odd because of Mr. Issacs. Also, something I ended up doing before I came to class. Believe it or not Miss Harbringer but I'm quite confused. My head and heart are everywhere...."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ his class//outside of class] || WITH [ students//Willow] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

river rocker

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
                                                    ╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Her professor had somewhat kept his cool during the lesson, but the redness quickly returned to his face after Willow's question. After explaining what the class needed to do, the professor asked Willow to join him outside. After a minute of keeping him waiting, she left the classroom. After Mr. Smythe told her it was about Mr. Isaacs, Willow wondered if he really was out of it. He told her, of all people, what was going on. In response to his question,

"Well, I was out in the market district and saw Mr. Isaacs there for a brief time, then he left in the direction of your house. I also saw you guys talking in the library. You know, the day before classes started? The librarian looked quite flustered." Willow usually wasn't this open, but she saw no point of lying to someone who could see through lies.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Celebrar Classroom- Out in the Hall
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Mr. Smythe
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Casual
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Neutral
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Chelli_Usagi
                                                    [quote-"river rocker"]

Erythyr

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

This was very odd for the Celebrar professor. He wasn't one to voice out his issues to just anybody. He especially wouldn't be one to voice such issues to a student of all people. But the whole situation proved that everything was really messing with his head. Ezra needed to let it out some way, somehow. He quietly listened to Willow as she spoke about where and how she saw Elijah before he came to his house. When she mentioned seeing him at the market district, it instantly made him think of the tea he had purchased for him as a gift. The professor smiled a bit to himself when the memory of the two sharing the tea at his house flashed into his mind. He then thought of the day they were talking in the library. Like Willow, he did at the time take note of how flustered Elijah was. While it was quite a lovely sight, he didn't too much mind to it.

"Yes, I do remember the time we were all in the library. And yesterday he and I spent the day together. It was quite nice actually..." He furrowed his brows as he tried to find the reasoning in telling Willow all of this. Letting out a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair and leaned on one of the many windows. "This is probably quite odd for you to listen to your teacher voice his thoughts and problems. But...Miss Harbringer...my head and heart are telling me different things. I haven't felt certain feelings in years. I assure you though that I won't let it affect my duties. Hopefully I won't distract you or any of the other students with it..." Pausing, he looked to her and gave her a small smile. ” Let this remain between you and I. I would greatly appreciate it.”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ his class//outside of class] || WITH [ students//Willow] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:52 pm
                                                    𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

Willow never really had feelings for anyone, so she couldn't really emphasize with her professor and what he was feeling. She's pretty sure she knows what he means, though. At least, Willow is assuming that Mr. Smythe is saying he's in love with Mr. Isaacs and doesn't know how to act around him. The answer to his 'can this stay between us' was easy. Willow was like a safe only she knew the combination for. She was full of information, but rarely gave any out. Of course, she probably wouldn't keep her mouth shut in a life-or-death or torture situation, she didn't care enough for that. Willow answers her teacher's question.

"My lips are sealed as always. My Raiment doesn't work on you, so I have no use for this information except to talk to Mr. Isaacs about it, if that's alright with you." Willow was going to talk to the Head Librarian about the red haired professor with or without his permission, but it was polite to ask.

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Celebrar Classroom- Out in the Hall

Chelli_Usagi
                                                    Quote:

Erythyr

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:50 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra had hoped that whatever they were talking about wouldn't be told to any of the other classmates or any random individual in general. If Gia got any word of the conversation and the topic, he would never hear the end of it. He knew his students had other things to worry about and it wasn't really much of their business to worry about so he didn't really want them to know either. Knowing that she would keep her lips sealed made him smile and nod. The smile, however, instantly dropped when she mentioned talking to Elijah. He was just about to protest until he considered it. Maybe he could find out if Elijah thought what he had done was insane. Even if he maybe had some type of feelings toward Ezra. "Alright. If you wish to speak with him then do so. Please mind exactly what you say though... Come back in the class for a moment, I'm going to dismiss everyone after our last section."

The redhead entered back into his class, clearing his throat. Walking to the front, he picked up his book and chalk and turned to face the board, "Alright, we are going to proceed with our last topic for today. It's fairly short so just hang in there." He then began to read and write, teaching the students a few of the famous early Celebrar. He went in depth about each one and made sure that everyone had a good understanding along with something they can use to decipher each famous figure. Once he had finished, he shut his book with one hand and turned to the class. "That is all for today students, you're dismissed. Please turn in your summaries to me before you leave."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ his class] || WITH [ students ] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

river rocker

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 pm
                                                    𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
                                                    Willow seemed to have pleased her professor with her answer. Mr. Smythe didn't seem very enthusiastic about the idea her of telling Mr. Isaacs, but he gave his assent anyways. She followed him back into the classroom, where she took at seat at a desk in the middle on the left side. She pulled out a quill, ink bottle, and a piece of paper, ready to take notes. The professor was talking about famous Celebrars from the past, it seemed. Willow made sure to not detail her notes too much, as she was just summarizing. She made it clear which sections of the paper were on who. After being given permission, Willow got up and turned her paper in. Once she returned to her seat, Willow realized only a few others had turned in a paper. It seemed only a few people were smart enough to take notes rather than spacing out during the lesson. Willow shrugged to herself and then put all her writing utensils and extra paper away in the desk. She stands up, brushes herself off, then leaves.

--Exit Classroom- Celebrar to the Grand Library--

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Celebrar Classroom

Chelli_Usagi
                                                    Quote:

Erythyr

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

It was quiet in the academy hall as the blonde leaned against the wall. Her brows were furrowed and her expression held confusion and frustration. Her blue eyes were scanning over the written words that were on the paper in her hand. Earlier that morning she had received a letter, it wasn't until later though that she realized who it was from and took the time to read it. It wasn't every day that her older sister Lyra would send her a letter, not that she really cared. In all honesty, she instantly wondered what she could possibly want when she saw the envelope. The contents of the letter made her instantly scoff, a sour expression making its way onto her face. As she kept on scanning the words 'look forward to my visit' kept playing in her head. Why would she want to visit her and Ezra? Gianna kept on reading in order to understand but she couldn't. She wanted more than anything to go to her office and write that she could keep her aggravating presence at her own home.

The two for the longest time never really had the best relationship. In fact, there was never a point in time that a true sisterly bond was evident. Lyra had always been the favorite of their mother and her side of the family. Gianna had gone through hell and back because of her older sister. Sure, she technically rose way above her, but Lyra was the original. The dislike took a halt when Gianna got older, then reached its peak when Ezra and Lyra became lovers. It was as if the older female just lived to crush people’s emotions and make them feel as if they were nothing. Now she wanted to visit? Act like they all are one big happy family and catch up? The blonde professor just could not wrap her finger around it. She also couldn't figure out a way to tell Ezra? She knew that if he learned of her future visit, he would shut down. Her many thoughts were interrupted as she heard voices just down the hall. She recognized Ezra's and then a younger female. I mean she was close to the male's class, but she didn't expect him to come out while class was technically still in session.

Moving toward the edge of the hall, she hid behind the wall where she wasn't visible and listened in on the conversation. Now this, this was something else she hadn't been expecting. Hearing about Elijah's visit wasn't too bad. But as soon as Ezra slightly revealed possible feelings for the librarian, her vibrant blue eyes widened in disbelief. It was for three reasons in particular. One being that after the Lyra situation she was sure he would close himself off after feeling emotions like love. Two, he hadn't spoken about or mentioned it whatsoever to her. And three, he was telling one of his students off all people. This was not like him and she knew whatever he was feeling was really throwing him off. As their conversation came to an end, Gia's mouth hung open as she clutched the letter in her hand. The closing of the door caused her to snap out of her surprised state. She really couldn't mention Lyra now. With how Ezra spoke, it was clear that there were deep feelings that he didn't understand. Most likely he's choosing not to understand in fear. How was she to go about this? Her eyes once again moved to the letter now with a bit of sadness and anger in her eyes. If Lyra came, Ezra would shut down and push Elijah away, she just knew it. Gianna couldn't imagine how Elijah would feel. From afar, she could see how happy the male was when he talked to Ezra. Why did everything have to be so complicated? Sighing, she decided to hide the letter and information and force Ezra to tell her everything. Standing straight, she turned her conflicted face around and gave a fake, yet believable grin as she stepped away from her hiding spot and stomped toward his class door.

Yanking the door open, she walked toward the redhead with hands on her hips. "So Ezra, you hiding something from me, love?! Don't think I can't tell. Also, don't think I didn't hear two birdies mention something about you or your cute little book obsessed crush~" Gianna smirked as she teased Ezra. The two birdies she was referring to was Willow and Ezra himself. Though, she didn't want him to know she was eavesdropping. It wasn't like she was lying since she did in fact hear two individuals bring it up. Seeing the color drain from his face and him beginning to stutter made her giggle and put the letter behind her in one of her belt pouches. "Once again, you all are dismissed!" Gianna waved at some of his exiting students and paused to wink at Willow. She was going to get the full story from Ezra whether she had to force him to speak or not. Hopefully, her mind would wander away from the possible issues that could ensue seeing as she wanted to focus on now.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Hall near Ezra's class// Celebrar class] || WITH [ Students, Ezra ] || FEELING [ a lot. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:40 am
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken had slept rather well last night after his talk with the woman tay. Though he was still slightly confused by way to many things. And may or may not have lost one of the books in the library somewhere. It was possibly back on the shelf but he had no clue. Least he was 90% sure it was still in the library.

It didnt take long for draken to get into the classroom. His eyes going a little wide as he noticed the layout and silently cursed as it seemed to have raised seats at the back. While he knew that helped everyone see it also meant everyone could be seen by the teacher. However to his surprise no one was there. No one. Not even a mouse. ”Ok… so.. That means i get any seat i want… That one then he mumbled to himself. He quickly moved to the back of the room and sat in the far corner from the door. He silently got his books out and waited. His eyes drifting to the pages before he quickly got out a second book and started writing in that one at the same time.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickel thing...
Even now

OOC: Crap post is crap
Location The classroom
ActionScouting...

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAeona Pratis Aelorias Fleurettexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Celebraer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit Red Dress Hair Picture Location Class Company N/A Mood Pain

Aeona walked into the class with the most ridiculous feeling, pain. Both in the stomach and in the brain. she felt as if she was going to explode and every moment sent a shock from her head to her toes, every blink making the light feel like it was going to give her a seizure. Drinking in excess was perhaps the worst thing she could do, as she found out when her noble blooded half siblings had congratulated her on her on her admittance to Eoana.

A groan escaped her lips as she sat down and accidently slammed her head against the desk with a loud crack that made her whimper in agony, her thoughts weren't exactly controlled at the moment, albeit any wanting to find out didn't have to look farther then the misery she felt at feeling duty inclined to show up to the perverbial hellhole run by the hottest damn teacher she had ever seen... not that she had seen many teachers.

She aloud herself the briefest of glimpses as she looked up to see if the teacher had appeared yet and when it was clear that he had not she dropped her head again and closed her eyes.

Ί believe in you, Ί can show you thaȶ
Ί can see right through all your empty lieʂ.
Ί won't stay long, in this world you made wronɠ

▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

Age Fifteen Kingdom Valor Status SingleYear First ◆Thinking Burn it all

void

void

void

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken failed to notice the female enter the room in a red dress. Even though she groaned and even slammed her head into the desk. Though after about five minutes he did flicker his eyes up just to check if the teacher had arrived. However that was a negative unless the woman ‘sleeping’ was a man in disguise. A soft murmur forcing itself out of him before he put his head back down.

Draken felt the hairs on the back of his neck p***k up a little. He swore to himself that the humidity had got several shades more intense in the last few seconds. Draken snapped his head over to the window’s to check the weather had not suddenly changed.

It was not long after that his book he had borrowed from the library moved on its own. Pulling away from its resting position and ending up behind him. Of course draken spun around and seemed to stare just for a second. The pages slowly disintegrating due to the water even the ink running from the pages. His brain quickly summarised either it was an illusion. Or a type of invisibility. Either way they were destroying books and needed to go away. The quickest way to test was to launch himself to his feet and throw a right hook to roughly where the arms holding the book should be. Followed by his left hand moving ink pot he had been using to write and he splashed it in the general direction trying to hit anything the other side of the book. Just incase the person was generating an illusion from there or the invisible person dropped the book to get out the way. He had already resigned the book to death with the water damage. If it made contact, it was invisibility. If not an illusion. It's not like drakens face was a picture of happiness right now. His main emotion flickering over his face was anger. ”b*****d destroying books. Barbarian!

The mind is a fickel thing...
Even now

OOC: Failure
Location The classroom
ActionScouting...
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

river rocker

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:13 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

A certain celebrar professor was not feeling his best. The night prior, he had begun to have the sniffles. He wasn’t known to get sick, in fact, it was an extremely rare occasion. Ezra had always been known to be on top of everything. That included his health. But whatever the reason, he had a hard time resting with a running nose and the need to constantly sneeze every chance that he got. He woke up, feeling disgusting and completely out of it. His appetite was practically nonexistent, so he just fixed himself a large cup of tea to help with how he was feeling. Because of his nose and lack of sleep, a large headache was beginning to form, he knew it. Ezra knew that despite how he was feeling, he needed to go one with today’s classes. Tomorrow was for the electives, so he didn’t need to worry about tomorrow. Getting through today was his main priority.

As he entered school, he seemed and looked pretty normal. Well, scratch the fact that his nose and cheeks were a faint red color and his hair was a bit messy. When he greeted some students, his voice sounded huskier than usual and the slightest bit hoarse. After his little walk to the academy, he concluded that the cold weather was to blame for his sudden predicament. It was the only logical assumption he could make. Entering his class, he set his things down and sniffed, straightening his desk out. He walked to the chalkboard and began to write the lesson on the board, only to sneeze when the dust from the chalk decided to say hello to his nose. This was going to be a long lesson.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class] || WITH [ No one yet] || FEELING [ getting sick ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

1234boo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken had been in a somber mood as he had been unable to find Tay, Or Elijiah to hand in his gifts. Though he may of also had a few of those warm drinks that made your internals fuzzy. And your vision a little blurry. Though Draken last night had stumbled back into his dorm. During the night he had not slept that well. He felt like his head was going to explode at several points. He even considered the archaic method of head drilling to relieve the pressure. Though by the time he resigned himself to it. The sun was up. So he grumbled as he stumbled his way to class.

His clothes where a mess, his hair was all over the place, His backpack was full of books all in a mismatched pile including his two gift books. As he pushed his way into the classroom he let out a groan towards everyone inside. Moved over to his desk, Before flopping on it. Utterly defeated by his lack of giving gifts. His headache, him feeling like he wanted to throw up and possibly die. The actual reason for all this was he had a hangover. But Draken didn't know that.

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: Couldnt think what to add to a entrance post alone so .. yay?

LocationThe Event
ActionWandering

”Chelly Usagi”

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:45 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

As wrote on the board, the occasional sound of sniffing would follow. He decided to write as much of the lesson down as possible. If there was something he knew he needed to go more in depth on or if anyone had questions, then he would take time to talk about and go over it. Ezra just didn’t want to talk too much in fear of his throating possibly becoming sore. Something in him really hoped that a few of his students would be tired from the festival and not come. He would let it slide since it was something that could easily tire anyone out. Especially since he couldn’t focus all to well, which was so different from how he always was.

People began shuffling in as normal, and he kept writing as they filed in and sat. When one student in particular entered, he just so happened to turn his head to look. He glanced to see Draken who seemed as much of a mess, maybe even more, as he currently was. Whatever he did the night before was definitely taking its toll on him, badly. The boy looked sick and seemed to have a headache. All the more reason for Ezra to write most everything out. Once he was done, he turned to his class after letting one last sneeze out. ”Today will be just a day of reading our books. I have written important points you need to know and some emphasized topics on the board. If you have questions just ask…. After that your assignment you will be answer the questions on the far left of the board then summarizing the lesson….” Did he want to make it due today? He wasn’t in the right condition to grade and looking at Draken, he might want to do it when he wasn’t as…messy. ”I expect this to be turned in to me, next class. You may begin.” The professor sat down and sighed, at least this gave him some type of time to rest.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class] || WITH [ students] || FEELING [ getting sick ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

1234boo75

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items