Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Leaky Cauldron ~ Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, I just want to drink tequila with my friends
                                                            She said she cheated 'cause she's tryna get ahead
                                                            The more I read it, yeah, the more I take offense
                                                            I'm so defeated, I can't get outside my head

Macie stifled a yawn as she made her way out of Diagon Alley and back into the Leaky Cauldron. She would never admit she had only woken up an hour or two... well maybe to Elijah, but that was it. He would only mildly tease her about her sleeping schedule. Everyone else would tell her she needed to start acting like a real adult. Which just sounded lame. Normally she was up by like... noon or so, but she'd been up very late the night before working on a customer's order, and well here she was. Such was the life of a wayward potioneer she supposed.

She had shoved her purchases from slug and jiggers into her backpack and was now interested in getting a drink, and maybe some food, and just maybe she'd finally get lucky and meet someone interesting. She had no orders that needed to be filled anytime soon, so she actually had a free night to do as she pleased. It would have been nice to find someone to spend it with. She was getting a little sick of always being alone. Even Elijah had found people to spend time with and made friends and such. She probably should have worked harder on that during school, but she'd just been too worried about Eli making friends and being happy.

Sure going out to clubs, and other stuff was fine alone, but it wasn't that fun to always be talking to strangers, or no one at all. She looked around the Cauldron, before spotting a boy she was pretty sure she knew. Okay... knew was a loose term. Recognized would be better. He'd definitely gone to school with her. Although she was pretty sure he'd been a couple years ahead of her. But still, if she recalled he was at least semi interesting. Worth a conversation... and he was alone. She wandered over to his table and leaned against it.
                                                            "You look like you could use some company," She said, offering him a smile. She brushed a free strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm Macie by the way." They'd gone to school together, but that didn't mean he would know her name. Heck she was struggling to remember his name.... Zeke maybe... She was bad at names.

Now, I'm face to face with all the voices in my head
                                                            I can't even check the time without facing regret
                                                            Why do I still have to mean everything I ever said
                                                            They're the reason that I stared at who I am

So I walk into the club like, everybody hates me
I walk into the club like, everybody hates me
I'm talkin' to myself, s**t, now they think I'm crazy

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:52 pm
User Image
                                                  You can set yourself on fire, hey a-ay
                                                  But you're never gonna burn, burn, burn, hey a-ay
                                                  But you're never gonna learn, learn, learn
                                                  Hey a-ay

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ Lɪᴀsᴏɴ Oғғɪᴄᴇ

════════════════════════

Zach blinked as he glanced up, noting the girl that just addressed him and stated he looked like he needed company. Wow, did he look that lonely? Eh, maybe. He knew that his social circle wasn't nearly as big as some other people he could name. Then again, his school life had been spent trying to sleep in as much as possible and being half-dead in the morning for classes. He smiled himself, gesturing to the seat in front of him. "Eh, kinda? Just trying to figure out what I'm doing later. Have a night off, and most people are likely to be in bed long before I am."

Vaguely he wondered if she'd gone to school with her. He didn't quite recognize her, and her smell wasn't familiar, but well, there were a lot of people at school and he couldn't remember everyone by scent, after all. He wasn't some kind of werewolf, and he certainly wasn't his boss. Lore certainly was the type that probably could remember everyone by scent. Still, he shrugged and rose an eyebrow as she introduced herself. "Zach. I'm surprised that people would want to visit the creepy guy in the corner. You know, pale and foreboding, giving off the random vagabond vibes and could end up hiding bodies? Know some people like that, in any case."

════════════════════════

Thinking: The one thing that sucks about vampirism, complete lack of a daytime life.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I said
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius
                                                  Then I'm a ******** arsonist
                                                  I'm a rocket scientist
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Macie took the seat when he offered it and plopped her backpack next to her. "What a coincidence. I've got a night off myself, and a similar predicament." She wasn't sure how late he stayed up, but she was a pretty big night owl herself. She just found daytime hours to be a bit boring and monotonous... not to mention they made her feel old. She was trying to live her twenties as best as she could.

She snorted at his question, and then couldn't help but a laugh a little too. He had a point. A lot of people would ignore the creepy pale guy in the corner... but come on that was where the adventure was!
                                                            "I personally find vagabond vibes to be interesting, and hidden bodies are just another adventure." She chuckled, wondering if he was kidding or not about knowing some people that had actual hidden bodies. Part of her was curious to find out more, and the other part thought maybe not asking about that was a good idea. At least not on your first meeting. "And anyways, I'm usually the creepy one in the corner giving off the bitchy vibe. And I'm generally up for at least some sort of conversation."

Not that she was good at keeping people around for longer than a couple days maybe a few months at most. But that was mostly because she was nearly incapable of holding any sort of plan together. Spontaneity made her life interesting and fun, but apparently according to all the people who'd made their way in and out of her life, it was annoying and childish. Also her somewhat bitchy attitude when told she was being childish.

text"talk"
Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:21 pm
User Image
                                                  Hey a-ay

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zach looked bemused by her proclamation that she was a night owl. While he was inclined to believe her, he very much doubted that she was going to be the type that checked off 'creature of the night' as a race on forms. He was just lucky enough that muggles didn't tend to ask for blood samples or something. It was bad enough that he managed to avoid any and all healers because well, for one, there were certainly certain things that he really shouldn't try ingesting, and two, they were likely to ask any sort of personal questions regarding how he came into existence. Still, if she was the type that was inclined to stay up late, it might make for some good company. At least alleviate his boredom, in any case. "Is that so? I'm almost tempted to see just how late you can stay up. Pretty sure I can probably beat you there." Which, honestly, he'd avoid making a bet out of it. He'd likely win it, and that was patently unfair.

Zach actually chuckled a bit before smiling in amusement. "Professor Hill. I bet you anything that if you went to Hogwarts, you would have tried avoiding him in the halls. Not that it worked in my case. Uncle Jason probably hated me and my sister in his class. Used to call us 'bloody annoying bats'." He finished his impression of his former professor with a smirk, then stretched his arms over his head as he glanced outside. Still sunny out. Dangit. "I think I spooked some people at school myself. Then again, I'm just not the type that really hid what I am anyway. Why bother? It's a lot easier being yourself."

════════════════════════

Thinking: The one thing that sucks about vampirism, complete lack of a daytime life.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

And I said
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius
                                                  I'm a rocket scientist
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Macie couldn't help but snort as he all but challenged her to a staying up contest. "I dunno," she said, wiggling her eyebrows a bit. "I'm very good at staying up late. I'm pretty sure my brother thinks I'm worshiping creatures of the night or something at this point." She chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm not, just to be clear. Though... they are really cool... so maybe I should." She snorted at her own joke. She did think all the various creatures of the night were absolutely awesome and interesting. Worshiping them would be going a little far though.

She shuddered a little at his impression of Professor Hill, raising an eyebrow a little at the fact he'd said Uncle Hill. She didn't know that man was related to anyone.
                                                            "I mean Professor Hill was definitely someone I avoided... but mostly cuz he was a stickler for rules, and I much prefer the... rule bending variety." It wasn't that she had gotten into a huge amount of trouble... just the occasional staying out far too later. Usually to sit under the moon and enjoy some quiet time. She was kind of a recluse during her school years.

At the mention of being yourself, she nodded.
                                                            "Sage advice right there. Always be yourself. I'm just now figuring that out unfortunately. I think I might have wasted all my years at school being someone else." She shrugged. "But I'm young, I've got time to live and be myself now. I guses."

text"talk"
Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:07 pm
User Image
                                                  Hey a-ay

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zach laughed a bit when she mentioned worshipping creatures of the night. That was actually pretty ironic, considering what exactly he was. He shrugged and smirked when she mentioned that they were really cool. "Well, I mean, I might be a bit biased, but they are pretty cool. I mean, I can't really think of anything terrible about them." Ignoring the fact that they drank blood to survive, but hey. Humans ate meat, so he thought that it'd be a bit hypocritical of someone to judge vampires just based on that fact. Now, vampires that killed humans, well, that he did have a problem with, but he'd never run into any.

Zach grinned as she mentioned she avoided Jason because he was a stickler for rules, and he wondered if his mum ever had any problems with him. Occasional arguments aside, that was. "My mum could get under his skin in ten seconds flat. Known fact. Then again, their arguments about his attitude were pretty wicked. I'm pretty sure they still bicker about it before getting into heated discussions about plants." As she mentioned he had sage advice, he nodded. "Never a better time than the present. After all, no one lives forever, and while we can't change the past, we can always shape the future. Unless you had a time turner, but that kind of use is illegal. Not to mention the fact you might not like the future you create."

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

And I said
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius
                                                  I'm a rocket scientist
                                                  Hey a-ay, hey a-ay
                                                  If crazy equals genius

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ωнσ ωιℓℓ gσ ∂σωи тσ тнσѕє ѕнα∂у gяσνєѕ αи∂ ѕυммσи тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ тнєяє
                                                          αи∂ тιє α яιввσи σи тнσѕє ѕнєℓтєяιиg αямѕ ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя
                                                          тнє ѕσиgѕ σf вιя∂ѕ ѕєєм тσ fιℓℓ тнє ωσσ∂ тнαт ωнєи тнє fι∂∂ℓєя ρℓαуѕ
                                                          αℓℓ тнєιя νσι¢єѕ ¢αи вє нєαя∂ ℓσиg ραѕт тнєιя ωσσ∂ℓαи∂ ∂αуѕ

spaceSher could feel his anxiety spiking as he entered the building, scanning the room for his friend before determining she wasn't here yet, and finding a spot to settle. The benefit of his hair was that he was pretty easy to find, so she shouldn't have any trouble, even if it was a touch crowded thanks to the holiday shopping that was going on. He wound himself out of his outerwear, and tried not to fidget too much as he waited for her to join him.

spaceHe was honestly starting to wonder if something was wrong with him, that so many of the girls in his life, who he cared about, were dealing with the same sorts of situations. All while he just kind of... sat there and watched. He'd thought, what with Chrys having Stevie and him moving into Anthea's and cutting off most contact with his family, that he'd been doing better at being aware of what his loved ones were dealing with. Apparently not, since he'd known next to nothing about Becca's problems, up to and including the fact that she was evidently homeless now. It made him grind his teeth. He felt like a bad friend, possibly even more than he'd felt like a bad brother over Finny's and Chrys' betrothals. Hopefully, he could find a way to make it up to Becca.

αи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          αи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє
                                                          ωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          иσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу

wнere - The Leaky Cauldron - Pub room
                                                          wнen - Noon - Winter 2049
                                                          wιтн - who
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Macie raised an eyebrow when he said he was biased on the topic of creatures of the night. She felt like she was missing half the information to get the joke. Either way, she had to agree with him. As far as she was concerned there wasn't much of anything wrong with creatures of the night. She had never met one, but she'd also never heard anything bad about one either. "Never met one, but never heard anything bad either," she said with a small chuckle.

She snorted. She could definitely picture Professor Hill arguing with pretty much anyone about plants. That man sure loved his plants. Not that she didn't like plants. She was a potioneer after all.... but she'd never met a man as in love with plants as Professor Hill. She nodded and laughed as he continued his very sage like advice.
                                                            "Not much interested in time turners, so I think we're good on that front. I don't think changing my past will help me at all. Changing my present will make my future better though." She smiled and shrugged. "And I'm interested in a fun and adventurous future with lots of.... shenanigans." She was going to say trouble, but she figured that might have made her sound a little childish. It wasn't her fault she enjoyed a bit of chaos... all in good fun though.

text"talk"
Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Alum
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

User Image
                                                  Location : Leaky Cauldron - Pub (Winter 2049)

Rebecca hadn’t expected things to play out like they had. Upon her mother demanding she leave and stay out of her house, the young red head had little clue where to turn. It was sudden. And let’s face it, it wasn’t like she had a plan in place for when her mother decided to cut her short. She didn’t want to push herself on anyone or really ask for help right away without at least trying to figure things out on her own. However, Rebecca couldn’t pass up the nest egg that her father had given her before she left. It was clear he hadn’t wanted her to leave but the man never had much say, even though he was the head of the family.

With the small amount she was given, Rebecca turned to the leaky cauldron for a place to stay. It was better then nothing she would admit. However, she needed to fill Sher in on what was going on. Truth was she hadn’t had time to tell him all the details, just that her sister was engaged to be married to some random guy and she was going to help her out. Course it only took a few short weeks before things hit the fan and she was left with no time to explain further.

Today’s meeting was strictly Becca attempting to get the rest of her situation out in the open. "Hey Sher, I got kicked out and am staying at the leaky cauldron. Please, can you drop by. Will totally explain later." Thinking back on it now, it probably wasn’t the best to start things off by saying she was officially homeless. Granted that was pretty much what it was, and she desperately needed someone to talk to. That someone was normally Sher since she viewed him as a close friend.

Heading downstairs from her room, Rebecca scanned the room and in a matter of seconds found the blue hair of her dear friend. “Sher!” She called out as she beelined it for him. “I’m so happy to see you.” She added taking a seat. “I’m sorry if my request to see you was a lot to take in. Probably left more questions then answers the way I threw everything out there.” She apologized. Becca had never meant to just throw things out there without any explanation. “Simple explanation would be I tried to get my sister out of getting marriage it backfired in my face and my mother (or lack there of) got totally pissed off and kicked me out. I know terrible time of year for it too.” She explained still not fully believing it herself.
                                                  “So needless to say, I’ve been staying here. Could be worse I suppose but it’s something at least.”

Status : Happy to see a friendly face
                                                  Company : Sher

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:20 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki was super excited. She'd gotten her letter for school on her birthday, and it was finally time to do up her shopping. With her dad having read the letter (just about every time Tzuki asked), the girl had memorized all the items she'd need for school. The best part - it was just going to be her and dad! The morning of their planned trip, AnaSofia picked out an outfit for Tzuki to wear. It was a bit excessive (according to Tzuki), but apparently cute. She tugged on the sundress and grabbed her brush, trying to work the tangles out of her hair. Unfortunately, the brush was quickly snatched away by AnaSofia (who was always way too rough!) and her hair was done up in a ribbon, probably tied into a bow. Tzu grabbed her favorite sneakers, only to be told they wanted to make a "good impression" and given sandals. Oh well, it was still going to be awesome!

Heading out to the living room, she heard her dad on a business call (of course, when wasn't he?). After a moment, he hurried to wrap up the call, then walked over to Tzuki, who could tell by his heavy, loping footfalls. "Hey, Tzu, I know we said today was going to be just for us," he paused, exhaling heavily and scooping the girl's hands into his much larger, warm grip. "But I was thinking, since this is your first trip, what if we went out as a family? That way mom doesn't feel left out?"

At his words, his tone, Tzuki deflated a bit. Of course he was inviting AnaSofia on their trip. The girl shifted her weight, clearly uncomfortable, but she knew arguing would only lead to sour moods (especially with AnaSofia, around whom the world revolved) and likely a delay of the trip... or worse. Sighing. Lots and lots of sighs. It was like an unspoken language known only to adults. "I really wanted it to just be us.... but if you really want her to go, I guess she can join us. Just promise you'll hold my hand. And maybe we can get a treat?" She tried to make her voice sound optimistic, but it fell a little flat.

"Sure thing, Tzu. Ana, are you all set? We're going to be doing quite a bit of walking." "Oh, she agreed to let me come? How wonderful. Let me grab my walking shoes, then." Tzuki frowned a bit, already ready to sprint off to wherever the alley was.... Well, maybe she'd still let her dad drive. Once loaded into the car, Tzuki was quickly hushed as AnaSofia launched into a rant about the gossipy nonsense of her friends. And the trip was off to a lovely start, courtesy of the stupidest-dumbest step mom in the world.

After a surprisingly short drive (even though it felt like forever thanks to the conversation), the car pulled to a stop and the small family piled out. True to his promise, Tzuki's hand was quickly grabbed by her dad, the man making sure to match his pace to that of his daughter. Tzuki heard the woman's shoes clicking on the ground - cobblestones, maybe? - then a door, leading into what smelled like a restaurant. "Are we stopping for lunch? It smells really nice in here!" The girl grinned, carefully tugging on her dad's hand.

"Not this time, Tzu. We just had breakfast an hour ago. Maybe on the way back we can stop by for lunch, sound like a plan?" Just as Tzuki was about to happily reply, her words were cut off by AnaSofia. "I'd much rather go to that nice little bistro on Kenningworth. They have the best sandwiches!" Typically, it'd be time for dad to agree with AnaSofia, but this time.... this time was different? "Ana, love, maybe tomorrow. Today's Tzu's big day, so I was thinking she could decide our trip a bit more." While Tzuki was mentally celebrating, AnaSofia was... sighing (seriously, what was it with adults and sighs?!).

A gentle tug at her hand and Tzuki started walking again, in an attempt to match her dad's pace (and the loud clumping of step-monster's shoes). "Alright, I know we need to go out the back door.... then there's a little courtyard. Yep. Got that. Then there's something with the bricks." Tzuki tilted her head, moving so she could hear her dad's soft mumbling a bit better. "Something with the bricks? They're all bricks! Do we need to rent a pickaxe or a jackhammer? Or are you remembering wrong?" Ugh stupid AnaSofia, ruining all the fun. "Maybe it needs a bit of magic? It's a magic place, isn't it?" "Aha, yes! There's my smart girl. It takes a bit of magic, wand tapping on the bricks. There's.... only one problem." "That I'm the only one who can do magic, but I don't have a wand?"

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley Entrance Courtyard
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad and AnaSofia
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Shopping Day!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder how we'll get in now?

Kungfudemoness

Tzuki
Damian
AnaSofia

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 pm
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                          I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                          Outside the dawn is breaking
                                          But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie was excited for today he had his favorite hoodie and jeans all ready to go the night before. It was school shopping time! He was fairly certian they could get everyting and save a bit if they stick to second hand items. A well loved book read the same as a crisp one! Besides if they saved a bit perhaps they could get ice cream on the way home! The had arived at the leaky cauldron after a fun wild ride on the knight bus. Cheaper than gas in thier little car! After a drink to settle mom's stomach and they headed back to the entrance to diagon alley. There was another family there unsure what to do. Tjere was probably a reason but Archie didn't mind. Mom asked if then needed some help and eventully opened the arch for all of them.

"Hi! Im Archie whats your name?" He asked the girl that was his age. He was fairly certain she was blind but Archie didnt care. It was nice to meet a fellow first year. He kept up with the adults as they entered the streets. "Is this your first year too?" Archie asked. Hopefully the girl wasnt as snooty as the lady she was with.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                            Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                            I can fly, my friends

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:05 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki listened to her dad and AnaSofia debate on asking the barkeep at the restaurant, when suddenly more steps sounded. The youngest of the Jennings family squeezed her dad's hand, seeking reassurance. A woman's voice asked if they needed help, and it was met with another huffed sigh from AnaSofia. Stupid AnaSofia. Her dad also spoke up, his calm voice ever polite as he explained the situation. A different voice spoke up, this one notably closer to her height. Tzuki adjusted her head, finally sure she was facing him. He said his name was Archie, so Tzuki responded with a little wave.

"My name is Tzuki. It's nice to meet you." She could practically feel AnaSofia's annoyance at not being the center of attention, but more importantly at Tzuki gaining independence through whatever means possible. Archie asked if she was a first year as well, and received a nod. "Yes! It's my first year. I'm quite excited to go, since it'll be a great adventure. Are you eager to begin your magical experience as well?" She grinned, hoping she was on the path to making an actual friend her age (and not one picked out by AnaSofia!).

"Tzu, would you like to see if your friend wants to join us on our trip? If he's also a first year, he should need all the same supplies. Well, most of them." Tzuki tilted her head up toward her dad, nodding happily. "Damian, are you sure? We don't - " "Yes, Dear Ana, I'm sure. I would love if Mrs Wingrove and her son joined us for a while. It would be good for Tzu to make friends her own age before starting school."

"Yes! Did you hear that, Archie? You and your mum can join us, if you'd like. We can do up our school shopping together! It'll be fun!" She bounced on the balls of her feet, hoping he'd want to hang out for a while longer. It just wouldn't be fair if he decided he wanted to be off on his own! Maybe she'd get lucky and make her first friend weeks before ever having to even pack for school! It'd be so awesome!

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley Entrance Courtyard
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad, AnaSofia, Archie, and his mom
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Shopping Day!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems really nice!

Kungfudemoness

Tzuki
Damian
AnaSofia

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:34 am
User Image

𝗠𝗶𝗿𝘇𝗮𝗺_𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻_𝗢𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘀spaces
                                                        ( HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse ) xxxxx

I can feel your eyes in the back of my head
                                                        Burning, burning, burning
                                                        Floating through the room as the hairs on my arms are
                                                        Rising, rising, rising
                                                        I'm chemically drawn closer to you
                                                        Eyes wide, eyes wide open
                                                        Will you be my future or just an escape?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It felt a little bit nostalgic for Mirzam to be back here in England as he took a visit to the Leaky Cauldron, one of his old favorite places before he left. But honestly? It's a good kind of emotion to feel rather than the old suffocating feeling that gave him many years ago. Mirzam just felt like he's just visiting a new country again, was that a bad thing to think of it that way?

It was almost evening, there are many people are visiting the place to hang out with their friends, maybe because of payday, maybe because they're celebrating something, or maybe just to watch a show. In Mirzam's case, he just wanted to take in the lively atmosphere with his non-alcoholic drink. Butterbeer to be more specific.

Taking out his journal, he started writing whatever entry he had in mind, specifically in (European) Spanish. Only because he thought that it would keep nosy eyes from peeking on his paper. One of his stepsiblings Jasmine asked, "But Miri, what if some nosy person actually can read Spanish?" He didn't entertain the question, unfortunately.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Those nights when your friends are gone
                                                        When you're holding on for someone to leave with
                                                        Those nights when you crave someone
                                                        To be there at dawn, to wake with, 'cause aren't we all just
                                                        Looking for a little bit of hope these days?
                                                        Looking for somebody you can wake up with?
                                                        Looking for a little bit of hope these days? (We are, we are)

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                        wнere - Leaky Cauldronxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

MJ Spooks

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ι ωαииα
                                                          αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα
                                                          αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт נυѕт вє¢αυѕє ι ¢αи
                                                          ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ιт мαкєѕ мє fєєℓ ѕσ gσσ∂
                                                          αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт вє¢αυѕє fυ¢к "тнє мαи"

spaceCici was enjoying a rare night out alone; normally, one of the girls would come out with her. But, seeing as they were all paired up and some of them were busy being parents on top of it, she couldn't rely on them to be available all the time. And she also couldn't stand to sit at home, lamenting her status as still single and childless. Not that she necessarily wanted kids, she had no idea if she wanted kids. But she didn't have a partner to raise any with, and that was more of a sticking point. Sometimes she missed a couple of her exes so much she caught herself trying to arrange meet-cutes to run into them and give it another go.

spaceTimes like that, nights like this, she usually ended up at D'Lux for the evening. But that had seemed like a lot of effort tonight, so she'd opted for the Cauldron instead. Seemed a safer bet, less rowdy crowd. And anyway, she wasn't trolling for romantic connections exactly. Just company. So far, she hadn't found any, but maybe she'd get lucky.

spaceOr maybe, she thought, realizing too late that she'd been tripped by someone's unattended purse, she'd get very, very unlucky. She felt like she was having an out-of-body experience, seeing herself fall forward, her drink sloshing over the rim of her glass (she'd just bought this, too, dammit) and landing... Oh, shite.

spaceLanding all over a quiet-looking man she'd noticed earlier, who had until just now been writing something in a journal. A journal she had just spilled her drink on, along with the man himself. She'd managed to keep from falling on her arse, but barely, and was holding onto the edge of his table with what was supposed to be an apologetic smile, but was more of a grimace.
                                                          "I'm so sorry," she said, righting herself. "I tripped on someone's purse and I was trying not to fall over myself but maybe that would've been a better idea since my drink would've also landed on the floor and not your journal and I'm realizing now you probably don't care about any of that so I'm just very very sorry and can I buy you a drink as an apology?" He was only drinking butterbeer, she noted, and another drink was really a better offer if she'd spilled his drink, not her own. "Or money for a new journal," she added, "Uh, not that it'll save whatever you were working on, but, uh... peace offering?" She held up her hands, hoping he wasn't too cross.

ι ∂ι∂ ιт αℓℓ тσ вяєαк
                                                          єνєяу ѕιиgℓє ρяє¢σи¢єινє∂ иσтισи тнαт уσυ нανє
                                                          ι ∂ι∂ ιт αℓℓ тσ ѕнαкє
                                                          єνєяу ѕιиgℓє σиє σf уσυя ємσтισиѕ
                                                          αи∂ נυѕт тσ мαкє уσυ
                                                          υи¢σмfσятαвℓє
                                                          ι ℓσνє тσ мαкє уσυ υи¢σмfσятαвℓє

wнere - Leaky Cauldron - Near the Bar
                                                          wнen - Friday Evening, Summer 2053
                                                          wιтн - Mirzam

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:34 pm
User Image

𝗠𝗶𝗿𝘇𝗮𝗺_𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻_𝗢𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘀spaces
                                                        ( HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse ) xxxxx

I can feel your eyes in the back of my head
                                                        Burning, burning, burning
                                                        Floating through the room as the hairs on my arms are
                                                        Rising, rising, rising
                                                        I'm chemically drawn closer to you
                                                        Eyes wide, eyes wide open
                                                        Will you be my future or just an escape?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mirzam was in the middle of writing until something that definitely isn't Butterbeer got knocked down, its contents spilling not only on his shirt and pants but also his journal. A lot of them, too. His eyes widened as he flinched, letting out a gasp, especially when he was really On the Zone for a while. Oh god, that was so goddamn sticky... oh ********, it was all over his journal. He stared up at the petite woman who was rambling an apology, yikes, she felt super bad for it. Mirzam felt that he shouldn't really be angry at a stranger if it's a complete accident. Besides, he's not gonna die physically, though he is emotionally dying because of his now damp journal (damp is an understatement).

Regaining his composure, he replied in a reassuring voice as he pulled out his wand, not caring about his slight Boston accent in the slightest. It's not THAT heavy, it's just mediocre, but any British native can probably pick it up if they cared listening. "Oh- um, it's okay! I didn't write that much anyway, I think." He actually wrote a fair amount, but he didn't want to make the stranger feel worse. Mirzam did a little wave with his wand and pulled the liquid out of the journal... including his new writing. Right. Okay. He's an idiot.

"Right. Okay. Anyway." Mirzam quietly sighed and did another gesture with his want again, drying his clothes so that he doesn't feel like someone pushed him to the fountain and will be drenched for the entire day. Putting it back to his pocket, Mirzam closed his journal. "It's alright, no one died, no one got hurt," he gave the woman a sheepish reassuring smile, "Er, no need to buy a new journal. Don't worry, how about I buy you a drink instead? You're already stressed from the fear of upsetting a stranger. I get the feeling, I think? I'm probably jumping to conclusions, I'm sorry."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Those nights when your friends are gone
                                                        When you're holding on for someone to leave with
                                                        Those nights when you crave someone
                                                        To be there at dawn, to wake with, 'cause aren't we all just
                                                        Looking for a little bit of hope these days?
                                                        Looking for somebody you can wake up with?
                                                        Looking for a little bit of hope these days? (We are, we are)

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2053xx
                                                        wнere - Leaky Cauldronxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

MJ Spooks

Quote:

Quote:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items