Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Aquarium won't save properly? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sallos Amitiel

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:49 am
I've had this problem since I started... Please help! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:57 pm
Sallos Amitiel

Ummm, according to this guide, there are usually two types of saving errors. If you're trying to add more than 17 fish (17 is max), the tank won't save. There's also just another glitch where.. the tank won't save.

You're not alone though. I did a quick search and found 3 recent (ish) threads where people are reporting the same problem. ... No one has answers so far. x x x

In this case, that BG guide recommends: "If the problem persists over several days, I recommend filing a ticket to report the problem. You can submit a ticket by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and then selecting the tab that says My Tickets."

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:53 pm
In addition to what was already said, there seems to be a maximum allowed amount of decorations. Once I hit about thirty, it wouldn't save it I tried to stick more in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm
sdrawkcab

whee *does a happy dance* Yey! Someone consulted my guide!

sweatdrop I still keep (foolishly) hoping if enough tickets are filed about the problem it might get a bit more attention.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:41 pm
Sachie Whitby
In addition to what was already said, there seems to be a maximum allowed amount of decorations. Once I hit about thirty, it wouldn't save it I tried to stick more in.

biggrin I am not sure I knew about this limit before (if I did, I forgot about it). Will look into this item max.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm
Sallos Amitiel

ninja I know this post is super late. Are you still having problems with your aquarium?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces