Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Rawr

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 am
Hello I'm new to this guild but not to gaia. I go by my user name wich is Creeped. I prefer being called Creeped or Cree instead of Creep lol
I use the animal base all the time and I joined this guild because I saw the announcement for the event.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:16 am
Creeped
Hello I'm new to this guild but not to gaia. I go by my user name wich is Creeped. I prefer being called Creeped or Cree instead of Creep lol
I use the animal base all the time and I joined this guild because I saw the announcement for the event.

Welcome =D A few years ago I joined for the same reason xD The summer events in here are pretty fun ^^  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:24 am
Auriga La Shock
Creeped

Welcome =D A few years ago I joined for the same reason xD The summer events in here are pretty fun ^^

Lol I'm just a bit confused on where to post for the event  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:27 am
Creeped
Auriga La Shock
Creeped

xD I feel ya. It can be a little confusing at the beginning. The stickies are the places where you want to go to first. Here's the first place you want to go to. After that, you want to register for a team. After you get your team, you can chat in your team's thread and then participate in games/contests/whatever  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:29 am
Auriga La Shock
Creeped
Auriga La Shock
Creeped

xD I feel ya. It can be a little confusing at the beginning. The stickies are the places where you want to go to first. Here's the first place you want to go to. After that, you want to register for a team. After you get your team, you can chat in your team's thread and then participate in games/contests/whatever

Ooo thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:30 am
Creeped
Auriga La Shock
Creeped
Auriga La Shock
Creeped

Ooo thank you!

Np ^^ If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I'm always floating around somewhere  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

inaneoctopus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:31 am
Hi welcome to the guild!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff