Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
My welcome message

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theanaylist180

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 pm
Hi everyone! My name is theanaylist180; but that might be a mouthful, so you can call me Purplefury or Purple if you want. I joined this group for fun and to make new friends with interest in anime. I love all kinds of anime and enjoy comic books and drawing as well Now for the fun part,

I love all forms of anime! But my favorites are the ones that have a mystery or dark plot. Some of my favorite shows include:
-When They Cry
-Danganronpa (all of it! No spoilers on 3 though please! I am currently watching)

I also love One Piece and Soul Eater. these are just to name a few  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:32 pm
theanaylist180
Hi everyone! My name is theanaylist180; but that might be a mouthful, so you can call me Purplefury or Purple if you want. I joined this group for fun and to make new friends with interest in anime. I love all kinds of anime and enjoy comic books and drawing as well Now for the fun part,

I love all forms of anime! But my favorites are the ones that have a mystery or dark plot. Some of my favorite shows include:
-When They Cry
-Danganronpa (all of it! No spoilers on 3 though please! I am currently watching)

I also love One Piece and Soul Eater. these are just to name a few

Welcome to anime help guild

Feel free to look around and read the rules of the guild

We are currently having 3 contests

on the guilds main page with Prizes anging from billion gaiagold to million gaiagold

Contest ends June 20  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash