Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Otherworld
Universe 6: Void where an anomaly happened Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:04 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 450/450
ST: 650/650
BP: 295
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seriyana stepped forward to be with the rest of her teammates. Looking around at them, they were all beyond her ability. There's no way she could become a tournament champion when there were so many more stronger people out there. She needed to be stronger if she was going to hang around them. Gyoza seemed like an alright teacher, even though he had his own personal issues. Daiko seemed friendly enough, and fiercely protective. Yosi seemed to be trying to make a new life for herself, Ziber looked like he was trying to atone for something that he didn't do. Scryew just seemed to be here for himself, but it didn't change the fact that he was strong.

Seri would wait for her turn to address the Supreme Kai. "I need to be stronger. All of my teammates are leaps and bounds beyond me, and I don't want to end up being a burden. I want to be able to protect them from time to time, and not have to always be the damsel in distress." Her hands gripped into fists. Asking for help wasn't cool, but always being in need of a save is less cool. "I don't want to be the weak link in this team."

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:03 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 860

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 400/400

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 420/420

XX。。。[ Stats ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20
◆ Energy-Based Offense: 13
◆ Defense: 11
◆ Speed: 13
◆ Intelligence: 12
◆ Stamina: 12
◆ Reflexes: 13
◆ Ki:20

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ They actually did it, the being who took down the Namekian was defeated. Incredible. Scryew was amazed throughout the whole show that was revealed to him. You can kinda believe that he could truly tolerate to an extent enjoy the vibe that radiates off of them. Though, on the other side of that coin, comes with a tinge of distaste that Scryew bore. The realization that these others could manage where he could not. He knew what he had, from the Saiyan, to the Hera-seijin to even Chitakk. He had someone whom he views as actual rivals. In silence, Scryew with his arms crossed watched along as the tournament concluded an all of them were together before the Supreme Kai approached them and allowed the last who survived to get their wish granted. The namekian stood to the rear of the group as he watched along, knowing he'll have to wait and work more for his wish to be granted. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ His Universe's team. ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Secluded ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness... Ziber's mind was completely blank as his lifeless body was dropped at where his team was gathering. He felt nothing of the outside world as Gyoza rushed to his aid and seeing the larger of his students injured so badly. However, there was hope as the frost demon as his teacher remembered that the Senzu Beans were in the check-in counter. Gyoza would carry his student there, but it was he was unable to take one of the beans, he was unresponsive. Ziber was comatose from his ki protecting his life, but in doing so, put himself in greater risk. Though his mind was lost to the void, fate had different ideas for him as with injury, Daiko had found something new. This had brought a grand sight to the supreme kai, and from wanting the battle to continue without any interruptions, she hit the frost demon with a beam, one that took him out of his critical state. He still couldn't wake up, but his part was over and it was now in the hands of the saiyan. Ziber wouldn't see the end of the battle, or feel when his friend was drop beside him after a powerful attack against the assassin.

His faith in Daiko and Yosi had rewarded as the two had defeated Chitakk and had actually won the match. With the victory, the team was brought back to the arena to meet with the supreme kai and to bestow them their wishes. But first, Ingo would heal the injured and restore the clothing to have this be a proper conversation. After the beam faded, Ziber's body began to steer as the ache of his body was felt and his body returned from the dark. His blue would finally open as heard the last part of what the supreme kai said, about the rules that came with theses wishes and the praise they seemed to have learned. The frost demon would hear the first of the wishes coming from Yosi as he tried to figure out what had happened. The last thing he remembered was trying to get away from Chitakk's attack and then nothing. They had won but Ziber didn't know how, but he could only guess by sight of the other person that was to his side. He knew Daiko had something to do with it as he always did, but what was it this time that gave them this victory?

The frost demon returned to Yosi as her wish was a surprise and yet, made sense for she wanted her sister back. If the time had been right, he would have done the same, but instead would have brought back the young prince. It wasn't time yet for his return for the biggest threat was still out there, doing whatever horrors that devil could think of. With Yosi knew found strength, the sister, in his opinion, wouldn't be a problem as long as she kept an eye on her. The frost demon would finally realize where he was as Gyoza said what he wanted, what he called the Flying Nimbus. He was reminded with that request that he never say the turtle hermit fly at all during their training. Ziber wondered what this Nimbus looked like, but he was sure to see it in action and hear more stories about it from their teacher. He would regain his footing and was able to stand on his known as the third request came from the young lady. The frost demon seemed to be kindred spirits as they shared the want to not be a burden to the others.

It appeared that he was next as Daiko was still unconscious and the supreme kai moved her gaze to him. Ziber wasn't comfortable with the new attention that came from this win and wondered where the person that had called him a beetle went. He reverted back to his normal response to his fear as his shyness started to come out, but tried to express what he wanted. "Um... Well... The thing is... I..." The frost demon struggled to find the words to say, to think of a wish to ask the Kai to grant. However what was needed, Ingo had already said that she wouldn't be able to grant, the end of the devil, but if he explained, maybe there would be a wish somewhere. "The current person that rules over the frost demon empire murdered a dear friend of mine. He then took control of the empire and from what I learned after my banishment, he is expanding the empire at an alarming rate. And... That anyone that stands against him, he kills without mercy. With all death that he has caused and I could only guess what he plans to do in the future. his actions will throw off balance to our universe." Ziber would pause as he looked to others, seeing the wish that he wanted to ask before turning back to the kai and kneeling with his head down.. "What I want is to become stronger, so that I can stop the current emperor. But... I feel that wish for a bit of power wouldn't help me with what I need to do. So, my wish is this; I would like the chance for me, as well as any members of my team that want it, to be allowed to be trained by you and if not, by the kai that oversees our sector. If this request is to much, I understand. I only want to help my people and protect my friends."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 178/710 --><--BP: 455x15=6825 --><--Stamina: 235/940--->
Mood: Confused, Focused, Hopeful
Thinking: ...
With: Team Dragon, The Kai
OoC:

Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's hand would rest on his chest as his mouth let out a slight cough. His eyes would slowly pan open after the small nap he had acquired from the battle as his arm twitched. His mouth would be without a grit as he sat up feeling that his body had been healed, only to an extent while his body sat up. He'd be beside Ziber and Yosi as he looked between them. Either he had died in his last battle, or the final attack did something great. His eyes would fall upon the gushing woman clad in regal wear. His brow raised at her while his hand held where his arm, cosmetically was okay, but he felt a great deal of pain in it still. Daiko slowly rose up while the people began to speak their wishes and he would merely listen. His eye winced as he heard that Yosi wanted her sister back. Did he meet her? His mind pondered a bit while his eyes blinked a bit and he snapped. Though with the gesture, he would grip the hurting arm. "Owowoowowow." He'd remember that she was the one he had, 'accidentally' blown up. Though with that being said, he wasn't going to bring up that he probably would feel awkward on her. He was merely happy that she was able to get something to make her happy. Daiko gave Yosi a light smile before hearing his Master speak up. A tool of transportation? He was now curious. More than before at what this flying Nimbus was. Though with this being stated, he would begin to ponder his wish. What is it that he wanted? The wish of Seri sounded tempting as well. His eyes gleamed at a chance to get stronger, probably a great bit of training with the gods. That would be an amazing experience, though something troubled him a bit with that thought process. That would take a lot of time and he hadn't checked in with Bur in a while. His eyes blinked slowly as he stood up and looked up to Ziber. He would speak with such confidence and purpose. Daiko couldn't help, but smile at his peer while nodding his head. Ziber had the right idea, and for a noble reason. Maybe his wish should be noble as well. That would be a nice gesture.

Daiko closed his eyes one last time, putting his injured arm down while nodding his head to himself and prepared to say his wish. His mouth showed his pearly smile while he let out a chuckle. "My wish. . ." He'd begin while he rubbed the back of his head standing up straight. "Is to . . .Let me make my wish in . . .About a month." He'd blurt while blinking at her. It wasn't long after that he continued. "I guess I should say in one Earth Month, because I don't want to get into one of those Lawyer things Bur tells me about." He'd confuse the term Lawyer with loophole at the moment, but who knew better? After this he gave a smile. "Then I'll be ready! Yeah!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 600/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 620/1020..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:22 pm
User Image
Ingo

The woman would shuffle as if she was holding in a a need to use the bathroom as she looked forth at the warriors who came down and slowly stood up, hiding her excitement. Her gaze fell upon Yosi as she spoke up about her first wish as the crowd around them boo'd heavily at the living warriors who were getting their wishes granted. The girl wanted a family member brought back. That was something she had expected. Her hand would rise up and a ray would blast Yosi as the Kaioshin's eyes closed. "Hm. . . Yeah, it is safe enough there." She would mutter before opening her eyes. "I have put her in the same location at which she had perished. It seemed close enough, and there was enough of her remains to make the job easier." She'd say while placing a hand behind her back nodding. One down, and easy enough. This might be better than expected if this crowd was easy enough to please. Though as the elderly man walked up, her eyes mellowed a bit and she leaned forward and stepped towards him. ". . .You want. . .That thing? You could get something better, like a carpet. . .O-. . .Know what." She would lean back as she shook her head. These people's taste was really, unique. Her hand would move the floor where the arena was made as the whole platue would shake with tremors as she reached in the crack and pulled tuffs of clouds from before up and began putting them together like cotton. "I can't give you his, because...Well he took it with him. So, I'll give you your own." She'd say as would hold a rather small cloud that would be as large as a bench. Her head looked to it before she inhaled deeply, and her mouth unleashed a mighty gale. The gale would make the cloud's fluffs to start spinning. 'Pipipipipipipipipipipipi'. The sound would continue as she held her foot up over it as her hands rested behind her. "The Flying Nimbus, curtousy of me. Only people with pure thoughts can ride upon this fast stall-OOF!" She'd attempt to step on it and fall through and land on her face. The Kaioshin would blink on the floor as she sighed. This wasn't a good look. She quickly stood and dusted herself off and shook her head. "Anywho. . .It'll come with you call it, you can grant the priviliage to others, but it is in the end, yours." She'd try to brush by that as the Kai would dust her self.

Next was the abnormally regular one. The gum girl. She would have a wish to be stronger to protect her friends. Ingo's eyes blinked a few times. That was something she hadn't done in a while. "Power huh? I guess that fight with the supernova known as Lotus earned you this merit." Ingo's hand rubbed Seri's head. She would place her lips upon her forehead and pulled back slowly. The woman would move a tuff of her bangs to the side before watching the ki fizzle in and out around Seri. The power was noticeable in it's increase as she give a light chuckle. "A Power boost from the Supreme Kai herself. Not many get that. . .Pleasure, Hohohohohohoho!" She'd start laughing while closing her eyes and placing a hand near her lips. Though it stopped when Ziber's words started. Her eyes would squint as she turned to him and, without moving her feet, she'd scurry over to him. Her eyes locked on his. "Hmmmmmmmmmm~" She would shake with anticipation, though as he explained the situation, her eyes dimmed a bit. She would immediately understand what he was talking about. "Oh. You want, that?" She'd say while stepping back and crossing hands behind her back. "Training is something that would help alot. Al-" She would stop in the middle of her statement before putting a finger to her lips while smiling. "One moment." She'd say to him while turning to Daiko, anticipating a great wish from the youngster. Though as he spoke up to say his wish would wait, the woman's eyes mellowed. She'd think about considering his wish. ". . .Fine. Only because you had a good chemistry with Chitakk Sama, a-and you fought well." As she said this, her eyes trailed from him to Yosi, and then to Ziber. "Hehehe. . .AHEM! I will agree to train you after a small trail." She would say while turning to Ziber and putting a finger on his chest trailing it to the side while smirking. "There is a disturbance that I believe you would be interesting in testing yourselves against. . .So if you are able to hold your own, and stand back before me after without a halo on. . .I'll train you as much as you want." She'd say while winking and then holding a single finger up. "Though it may need all of you. So I am going to spread you all out~ And do your best, Team Dragon! HIYA!" She'd shout as she pointed to the sky and the arena began to explode, though as it did, the people began to disappear. All of the team being sent back to their home world. Seri being sent to the Tower of Kami along side Scryew and Ziber. Gyoza being put in a mountainous range, in a forest near a cabin, Yosi being placed by the remnants of an island, Daiko being dropped into a town not too far off from a run down dojo. As they were going to disappear, the items they had entered with returned to them. Yosi's blade, Daiko's cape, Ziber's BEANS! Though in the bag, two were missing, given to Yosi and Daiko as they were taken away to their own locations and devices.

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

↳ Otherworld

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12