Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Otherworld
Universe 6: Void where an anomaly happened Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:41 pm
User Image
L O G A N E

❝..C'mon folks Blaze it..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

They would both cough standing on either side of the hole in the ground while panting and sweating.

Mortus would put their hands by their side while two portals would appear beside them as they began to gleam with a bit of heat. The two fire balls from before were being tossed back and forth within while she holds breaths heavily. "That was a close one. . .But this isn't good." Her voice whispered her hands would move as if she herself were tossing the fire back and forth as they began to get bigger while going through the portals. "I'll have to save up for my loop. . .But it'll set us back."

Logane would look at his hands and let them catch fire while looking over to Seroza and panting. "Let's hope. . .That our Kai ain't to mad at us after this. B-but we can still do this.Set it up!" He would state while walking forth. Logane's body would teleport to the side while he began to shoot small fire pellets towards Seroza, attempting to draw attention.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Why am I stuck with an idiot..❞

M O R T U S

User Image
BP: 2,500
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1110 (x50 Star Buster) = 55,500 |♢| Ki: 560/590 |♢| Stamina: 590/650 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

With her blinding speed, Yosi was sure she would hit Chitakk; Ziber even aided in her attempt by positioning the man appropriately. Her knee would drive into his back or so she had aimed to do. Yet, he somehow, in the blink of an eye, exceeded her own speed and evaded her attack. No, he didn’t just evade her attack, he moved Ziber into her path! Yosi grit her teeth, when she saw him try to force her into a pincer attack on her own ally. For some reason, Ziber couldn’t move out of the way in time. But no...it wasn’t that at all. She could see it on his face; he chose to stay where he was. Instead, she would move her knee higher so that her foreleg would hit the big guy. The blow wasn’t as heavy, but she still felt bad about hitting him. ‘Why didn’t he jus-!’ At that moment, the Hera-seijin could see that if he had moved, she would have clashed with Chitakk instead. Was he...trying to protect her? Unfortunately, shortly after she dashed back, Chitakk had again attacked Ziber instantaneously with that Time Skip of his. She didn’t actually see the technique, but it was the only explanation for how the Frost Demon was suddenly bursting with light and injured as he fell to the ground. Her eyes drifted from her injured comrade to their opponent who began to speak to them about “change”. In a way, his speech hit a personal chord, reminding her of the changes she’d gone through. How she became a ruthless killer who enslaved entire planets out of self-survival. She changed from the person she was to become the person she had to be… But what about now? Chitakk seemed to believe people could change from good to bad or bad to good. Yosi, deep down, always wanted to do the right thing...perhaps she could also change. While she briefly took to the man’s words in a way, Ziber came off as offended. It helped her bring her mind back to the battle and try to figure out what happened just now. Chitakk was clearly different...changed. Though she couldn’t discern what or how he’d done so. Whatever this technique was, it was much different from his time abilities. ‘He’s faster than me now. What should I do?’ she pondered. With power and speed on his side, how should she proceed with the match? And what about her partner? While standing, it seems those attacks had taken a toll on him. Listening to him speak now, she was now more so convinced that he was looking out for her earlier. “Ziber...you don’t have to worry about me. I’m just here to ‘lighten the load’ for you guys. And...I’m sorry I hit you. I should’ve been more careful…” she apologized. Had she done better, he wouldn’t be in this injured state. Going forward, she would have to do better to make openings for him instead. As she took a new stance, a familiar ally would appear before Ziber, separating him from Chitakk. Daiko had appeared to protect his friend from the larger man’s assault. She had to agree; the guy seemed dead set on avenging his students, though she didn’t mean to make it so personal. It was a tournament after all, their defeat should have been anticipated...or perhaps he didn’t think so. Maybe Chitakk thought he and his disciples would have remained uncontested in this tournament with a simple win under their belt. If that was the case, the master was in for a sore surprise himself. Yosi shook her head, coming to stand beside Daiko as she flared her ki. “I’ve only just begun. I’ll...try not to get in your way” she huffed, balled fists at her sides. Daiko's love for fighting was not unknown to her, even in the small time they've spent; however, she wouldn't dare let him fight this opponent alone under these circumstances. She would spare Ziber a glance before glaring at Chitakk with a look of determination. Despite what just happened, the girl was intent on continuing with the match. With the Golden One at her side, the girl wondered how well their similar powers might pair up fighting alongside each other. But the real question was how it would fair against the power of Time Skip. Standing at the ready, she waited for their opponent to make the first move as well- a standoff as it were. “Perhaps...you should change your train of thought and realize you might lose this fight.”

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {35}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {20}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}+{5}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Lemonous Mochi

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image
Ingo

Up until this point her eyes were locked on Chitakk's battle. Her mouth furrowed into a frown while she saw the two she had insulted not but a few hours before, holding their own against Chitakk. They were doing well, though he stepped it up and her face, stern and colder, were unnaturally curious of the two infront of her. The Kaioshin Inigo stood up and then saw the hue of red fade, seeing the two warriors combating as the former 1v1 turned into a 2 on 1 once more. They were so powerful before, yet their Galaxies warriors were keeping up. Each one showing that in the face of an opponent, leagues ahead, they could still contend. The Northern Galaxy was interesting in more ways than they let on. Inigo would then tap the railing. "North Kai." She'd call as he fumbled forward. "Y-yes!?" She would pause hearing him before the small Saiyan warrior stepped in. His power exploded, matching, if not surpassing members in the arena. The Golden aura shimmered as she watched the Green one and Gold one stand side by side, in sync. Their bodies ready to fight truly impossible odds without hesitation, even protecting their severely injured friends. Though as she looked at the bulk of them, their heads held no halo. They were alive. They were thriving? "Who are those fighters? Where did you find them?" She'd ask in awe. The North Kai looked at them, seeing as the groups of fighters from the North and their opponents were the only ones left. "Planet 4032-877. . .Also known as Earth, The Dragon World." He'd say while her eyes closed and her signature smile came upon her face. "Well, I will have to pay more attention to that planet. They have brought me some gifts I never knew would come to me." Her voice would let a coo exit while she placed a hand on the her seat before sitting. "While my heart belongs to Chitakk sama, I am still thoroughly interested in. . .These Earth Planeteirs. . .Earth. . .tians?. . . Earthers?" She'd begin to ponder. "Well, from the rock, they are not native to it. So I wouldn't affiliate them with. . . Um, Earth kind?" She'd mutter the last part, trying to figure out what to call them. "How about, the Dragon Team? That may work, correct? T-to address them." He'd ask while looking up. She would nod her head while crossing her arms slowly hearing the South kai approach. "B-b-b-b-but, Chitakk will win, and we will have no need for any other focus besides our champion~, Hehe, Right?" He'd exclaim while she watched curiously, putting a finger to her lips. "Shush now, things are getting most interesting."

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATS
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 35->40[5fromDef]
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 20->0[20toSpe]
⇰ Defense :: 15->10->15[5toDef,5fromRef]
⇰ Speed :: 35->55[20fromEbo]
⇰ Intelligence :: 45
⇰ Stamina :: 70
⇰ Reflexes :: 35->30[5toDef]
⇰ Ki :: 50

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze
Tides of Time

His fists landed, each and every one had landed into the Frost Demon's bio armor within the closed dimension created by Chitakk's time skip technique. He could feel his fist bypass the organic defense through sheer power alone and as the Time Skip had ended, the damage would come to being, time no longer delaying it. The Assassin truly believed in the philosophy he had spoken, that true change only comes when one is at the brink of death, whether that is due to their body's condition or if a great misfortune is about to bring such a thing about. Fights, disputes, accidents, any of those things could bring one close to death, but True Change can only occur when one survives such things, in fact so long as some part of the person in question is in great peril, not just their life, True Change can still occur. But again, it is imperative that the person survives, otherwise the only thing that changed about them is either becoming or corpse or forever losing that part of them, the potential of True Change being lost depending on those two sole things. He too had gone through such an event in his life, where he had experienced True Change and became someone he had much more pride in. The Assassin noted on the two reactions from his opponents, one appearing as aggravated, and the other seeming to have been touched in a way by Chitakk's words At this point he wondered if the Frost Demon's pride was hurt after taking so many blows, after his plan had seemingly failed. The Assassin couldn't help but note his aggravated those words sounded, that his claims as well were things he couldn't necessarily agree with. "First....Child, though I have a burning rage towards you and the Hera.....That does not...Necessarily mean you two are...Exempt of my respect.....You defeated my students....Who I saw as my own sons....Who I put every ounce of my tutelage into and more to come....In the world of Assassination, there is hardly ever a fluke...Just like when we first died....They lost to someone clearly worthy of such....I taught them to never assume a fight is...One sided...To keep them humble and on guard even during the cusp of victory.....So you two still managed to defeat them.....That...Is...Worthy of my....Respect." He started out "As for...Your last statement....Why would...I rely on someone other than my....Students...Or myself...? Would you....Rather take the 50% chance guarantee over the...100% chance guarantee, so to speak...? However...I will admit...Even small...There still is the chance....But....I refuse, in this instance, to take the lower possibility of revival...And to do that...I must wipe out every contender here...." To him, what he said was truth, there was absolutely no way he would rely on the lower possibility of revival when there was a greater guarantee right before him. At this point, Chitakk would have time skipped again and gave the Frost Demon another pulverization, but his ally had stepped up.

This one looked younger compared to the two before him, he had spoken words that had a meaning of attemptive understanding to them, at least that is what the assassin believed. Indeed, Chitakk had his pride as a Master of students, but that had blinded him somewhat admittedly. It appeared that this young one would be switching places with the Frost Demon, though it was smart, the Assassin necessarily wouldn't give them the time to allow for the Frost Demon to recover. But before he could execute his plan, he would need to make up for a previous discourtesy. Especially when the young opponent had transformed, especially when he and the Hera seemed so ready to fight despite the odds against them. Slowly and almost elegantly, the Assassin had put his palms together, fingers pointing skyward and the position somewhat away from his chest. He would bow his upper body while moving his clasped hands to be on level with his face and then spoke "Greetings Gold-san, Hera-san, Frost Demon-san, I am Chitakk...It is a pleasure to meet you three...And I would be most humble to ask....You to not assume I am not already prepared for the probability of my defeat." He said with a voice with the utmost respect and humbleness, something that was different form before, though was most likely do to his rage. However once the words were spoken, his Assassination would begin. First he had initiated another Time Skip then within the skipped time, he had moved at at extreme speed, right up to Ziber. He would leave a clone of ki right before the Frost Demon before quickly creating more and more ki clones, forming a ring around the three fighters while Chitakk stood among them. He had blended in with created images of ki, creating the same stance, the same expression, the same posture, he had completely mirrored the mannequin-like clones. Next was to wait for an attack, as he stood there ready just as Time Skip had ended.

[OOC: ]
Ki: ???/??? | Stamina: ???/??? | BP: 61,000

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Hirio of the Hoh

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:30 pm
Mephiles
User Image

l[ Title: Blue Flash ]|[ Occupation: East Kai ]|[ Location Universe 6 Tournament |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mephiles chuckled as the opponents of the Supreme Kai’s favorite seemed to be holding their own. The East Kaioshin was a tad jealous of the North’s Warriors. Once the tournament ended he’d take a much more active role in his quadrants development. Mephiles wasn’t really swept up in the whole crowd mentality but he was impressed by the combatants skills and techniques. While his own Ki was far superior to what the contestants could generate he could see certain applications that might be beneficial in developing his own style. In his youth he would train relentlessly with his master, but those days had long since past. Being a deity didn’t really give Mephiles the opportunity to polish his abilities plus he didn’t really mess well with his fellow Kaioshin. If only he could find a rival perhaps he might escape the ocean of boredom that had come with his station.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:33 pm
FUSION FIGHTER SEROZA User Image

BP: 13900
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 36
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 28
⇰ Defense :: 30
⇰ Speed :: 27
⇰ Intelligence :: 27
⇰ Stamina :: 26
⇰ Reflexes :: 28
⇰ Ki :: 36

"It's time to teach you a lesson."

Seroza would assess the situation as Lotus separated back into the two that had once formed the fiery fighter. The question was, who was the bigger threat. Logane began immediately firing off fire blasts at Seroza. The Gyoza half of her mind said he was a diversion, but he was still powerful enough not to leave be. They had to take him out quickly.

Seroza dodged around the fire while homing in on Logane. "No more games!" Seroza couldn't afford the same kindness that was ahown before. This was a tournament. They were now two, but weaker. Find the weakness and exploit it. It was time to force Logane out. Wether that be by ring or conaciousness, either would do. Seroza charged ki into both hands before thrusting them forward, firing off another Tyrant Kamehameha, closing the gap as the beam fired.

"Pay attention, class is in session!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:45 pm
User Image
L O G A N E

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Logane would watch the attention fall onto him. His hand would slide through the ground like butter as he slide across it. His hands would grip into the smelting tiles while his eyes stared at the massive woman charging another technique to defeat him. His mouth would let out a low growl while he pulled his hand up to his face and prepared a seperate fire body as he moved to the side out of the path of the massive attack which flew at the crowd. The Supreme Kai's hand would rise as a sigil would appear at the assumed point of impact, though even as her hand was held there she would sweat a bit and lift a second hand to disperse the blast that was hitting the crowd barrier. Her eyes would squint. Logane would notice for the swift moment and fall his gaze to the fighter who focused on them. Logane's hands would sweat a bit, not from the heat, but from the nervousness of singly facing such a power. The man's hands would gleam as he pressed them together as if he was holding some sort of ball, though while his gaze looked back towards the woman, the glow wouldn't show from him.

Mortus would swipe her hands rapidly until the fire ball's heat was too much for her to handle and with it, she would turn the portal forward, shooting a great fire blast in the direction Seroza. Mortus would feel singes on her hands as the power of Lotus's last and signature attack would blast towards the unsuspecting opponent at great speeds. The gleam on her face from the solar like light radiating from the great attack showed how serious she was about gaining her life once more. She wouldn't hesitate after as she would place a hands up and began to move them back, as if they were a clock. The look in her eyes was a bit blank while she halted all other movements.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

M O R T U S

User Image

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:17 pm

STATS:

The beam attack had missed, causing the Supreme Kai to throw up a strengthened barrier to keep the spectators safe. Unfortunately, that meant that Logane had dodged. Seroza's gaze fell upon Logane. For a split moment, she swore she could see a glow from his hands, but it vanished as fast as it appeared.

It wasn't her eyes playing tricks. Somehow, Mortus had claimed the ball and fired it from behind. Seroza spun around as she felt the heat. The fire blast was homing in fast. It was time to put these two down. Seroza stomped forward, her foot cracking the tiling beneath her. The fusion fighter's stance had changed to a steadfast pose as she exhaled, eyes closed. As the flame neared, Seroza would be unmoving, as if she were a lifelike statue. A moment before the fire blast would connect, Seroza's eyes shot open and a strong downhand knocked down the flame into the ground, splashing the blast to Seroza's side. The force of the knockdown had created a barrier to disperse the flame.

With another deep breath and exhale, Seroza spun her arms before lifting her front leg, shifting slightly to the side, and stomping down again. Seroza was once again unmoving to the naked eye, but those that could feel energy would notice a strong exertion of force emanating from the fusion fighter, in a circle large enough to encompass Logane and Mortus. "Gravity Surge! A strong force would begin pulling at Mortus, Logane, and anyone else caught in the radius of Seroza's will.

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:15 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber was silent while the spoke about how he felt about the two that had beaten his students. He questioned when Chitakk had taught his student to be humble when the one he fought only showed it when he became a threat. The frost demon didn't understand the assassin's ideals, probably because he was once a honor guard of the frost demon empire. His mood went sour as he saw that his opponent didn't see what he was offering and chose to decline it. Ziber wasn't thinking about the tournament, but about the threats that were hiding in the dark parts of the galaxy. Chitakk's words were like an insult to him as he would have honor what he said, and helped them, but perhaps that was just how assassins were. The frost demon was ready as he could be for the attack that he thought would happened from the look in his opponent's eyes, but history seemed to repeat itself as Daiko separated them, to protect him. But before the saiyan would appear, Yosi spoke up as she told him not to worry about her as she was on here to remove pressure off the others. Ziber didn't see it like that as she was a bit like him, with the two of them finding a new home on earth with the guide of their friend.

He was about to say something when Daiko sprung into action due to seeing his friend's injury, and when he spoke, he was reminded of how much he cared for his friends. The saiyan's word were true, that their opponent had their pride to think of in this, but the frost demon did agree, this man was set to win, even if it killed them. The glow around him disappeared when Daiko said that he would change places with him in this fight. Though he hated the idea of it, Ziber need to recover from that attack on his chest, to catch his breath. Deep down however, he was happy that his friend appeared when he did to help them out and that he was starting the battle out as gold. Standing beside Daiko would be Yosi as she was ready to fight this impossible foe and with her words to the assassin gave the frost demon hope that he could be defeated. His attention moved from the others as Chitakk spoke once more to greet them, even giving a bow to them. Ziber was almost caught of guard by this, but as their opponent wasn't willing to talk, he wouldn't try an explain further. He didn't understand what was going through their opponent's but he would play along with this.

The frost demon moved his left arm behind his back and place his other arm over his chest, his hand flat and his thumb facing his chest. Though it was painful to stand straight, he took the stance he once stood when addressed someone when he was a honor guard. "I am Ziber. Ziber de Wintera." It felt odd to say his name like that, for it was the first time Ziber did since he left the empire and lost his title as honor guard. To bring up up the city he was born in, it could only be that he felt at peace with these two. So when Chitakk made his move, appearing before him and around the three warriors, the frost demon didn't flinched. It was as if something had been flipped in his mind as though he was in pain he planned to continue. Though, the assassin wasn't giving him mush of a choice in the matter as rage for defeat his students proved vast. With a deep breath and a cough, Ziber would do something unexpected as he walked forward, through the ki clone to stand with his teammates and put his back to them.

"It looks like I won't be seating this one out after all. Daiko. Yosi. He is hiding among the clones for the right moment to strike. For now, stay together. I will do my best to assist you both, and you give me a chance to catch my breath... I might have something that could beat this." He would say as his blue aura consumed as his ki moved around him to prepare for something. The frost demon did have a few tricks up his sleeve but he needed to recover so he wouldn't be consumed by one and needed to focus for another. He was allowing his senses to take root as they need to find the difference among the clones so the could strike. Well for Daiko and Yosi to strike as Ziber had moved to his defensive ways as he would be ready to summon his barrier to protect the others. He had spent enough time with the saiyan to know the feeling of his energy and as he had used the barrier to protect the Hera before, both of them would be able to go in and out of the barrier once it appeared. The frost demon would help them the best he could do as he was ready to risk his own life to protect them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 700/710 --><--BP: 455x15=6825 --><--Stamina: 920/940--->
Mood: In Pain, Focused, Determined
Thinking: Ironic...
With: Yosi, Chitakk, Daiko
OoC:

Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:52 am
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Wrathful Student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's hands would grip and loosened as he looked at the man. His stature was different from the powerful foe he was use to fighting. He wasn't just some brawler. He wasn't just some person trying to cause carnage. Daiko's eyes squinted while his heart beat a bit faster. This was a trained man who was going to use all his resources that were honed to defeat them. Though as Yosi stepped forward and said she had more in her tank, he'd let a smile grow while nodding his head. "That's good. It means you're okay." He'd say to her while the two would stand side by side. The training they had received would finally show here. This would be the fruit they bore. This eyes of the young man would scan the man's body while he let his mind run with a few ideas due to the abilities he saw thus far. His mind would then calm. The common teaching he received from his two teachers was not to get worked up. His golden ki would leave a glow on his body while he rose the abilities of his Super Daiko form to it's maximum. His stance unchanging while he listened to the movement behind him of Ziber. He was able to stand, and Daiko's body eased up. "And you're alright too Zi." He'd say to himself while looking towards the Chitakk as he began to bow lower and introduce himself as a fighter formally. Daiko would rise up quickly as if he was back to his Timid disposition. He would bow several times. "S-sorry, I-I didn't mean to be rude." He'd start out before keeping his head low for a moment. "Daiko the Second. It's a pleasure to fight you." The greeting would be followed by his head rising and a confident smile on his face while putting up a hand to enter his ready position. "A-and with all due respect Mister Chitakk, as a Martial Artist." Daiko's other hand lowered to his side while he entered his original stance and his teal eyes locked onto the Assassin as he prepared himself for his technique. "Convey...Your message through your fists. Like a true Martial Artist." He'd gode while feeling the excitement of fighting and the fear of losing rush through him at the same time. The motion of the first movement would be followed by a myriad of the opponent that he wouldn't be able to follow with his eyes or his senses. Daiko's hand would loosen while Ziber's back was felt against his.

His mouth would open slightly as he let out a phew. ". . .Yeah. I guess that's a plan." He'd mutter to Ziber while he held a hand out on either side of him as the glew and his body would glow a bit brighter without unleashing a torrent of ki. He'd push the hands forward infront of him as he felt the power growing and his eyes trace around the area. "I'll take on the brunt of it. I've got alot more stamina. But, knowing you guys have my back, I know we can beat this guy." He'd say before pushing out his hands and shooting a ki wave forward. His eyes squint while he feels the amazing mass of ki spurt forward and the wave would float forth and fly upwards. The speed at which it flies up would be complimented by the myriad of waves that would fly down after bursting up through the top of the dome of Ki clones. He'd try his best to each one with a blast though his focus was making the true one move. Only then could he attempt his next move. His ahoge , sitting in the stack of blonde hair, would move round as he kept his wits about him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 700/1080 ||BP: 55,000|| Stamina: 900/1020..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:40 pm
User Image
L O G A N E

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The two would watch as the attack bursted forward. Mortus's arms weren't stopping as Logane panted and held a hand on the ground while he began to groan. The two were building up as the the flames dispersed and the woman built up Ki. Mortus would close her eyes and Logane's mouth would let out a grunt of discontent. His mind raised with a few more seconds as he placed a hand on the ground, preparing for what was to come. Though as he began to, the foot would quake the ground and the tiles, as well as the fighters were being pulled in. Mortus's hand would slowly move a bit more as her muscles tensed. She was trying her best to keep the concentration while being pulled closer and closer. Though afer a moment of this Logane would be sent flying forward. His fire turning dark as the flames seemed to die out. Their eyes would close tightly feeling their body jolt forth and his body curled into a ball. The man's muscles loosened as his mouth let out a shout and his body pushed forth, then back. He would begin to recreate the events that lead to him being pushed within the vortex as Mortus did as well, the flames dispersing from the remnants of the fire ball as the suction took the ring from around them while they trailed backwards until the two jumped backwards into the air over Seroza's head in a blinding light and the area was hued red once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

M O R T U S

User Image

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:53 am

STATS:

A yell escaped Seroza as she slammed her fist downward firmly in front of her. While it would connect with naught but air, the gravity would change to pull those affected downward forcefully. With both Logane and Mortus being midair, they would be slammed if they couldn't land correctly. Even then, gravity was increasing by the second. The longer Seroza held the technique, the heavier the surrounding area would become.

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:55 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 860

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 400/400

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 420/420

XX。。。[ Stats ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20
◆ Energy-Based Offense: 13
◆ Defense: 11
◆ Speed: 13
◆ Intelligence: 12
◆ Stamina: 12
◆ Reflexes: 13
◆ Ki:20

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Fascinating. The one thing that is foretelling in the Namekian's head. These...people that Scryew is teamed up with are quite the fascinating bunch. When you think you've seen all there is to see, they surprise you with yet something else. Frustrating yet interesting all at once. It's a shame his only choice was to watch from the sidelines. Two of them appeared to combine their entire beings into one whole new person, while the others huddled up to take down Chitakk. It's amazing how they even managed to get far enough without one of them falling out of bounds. His fingers clenched over his muscles as he watched forth. His eyes peered deep into the movements, with all he can do, he will study. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

Lemonous Mochi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1110 (x50 Star Buster) = 55,500 |♢| Ki: 560/590 |♢| Stamina: 590/650 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

It seemed, with Daiko’s arrival, something about their opponent had “changed”, personality wise anyhow. He seemed calmer and more focused, but she was sure his anger still lied within. He made it apparent he felt sore about his students being defeated and sought to avenge their loss. Yosi stood before Chitakk, watching him cautiously as he bowed. She never had to face an opponent who was both stronger and faster than her before. Not even an opponent who was faster! Ironic in that she wasn’t sure how to counter an opponent who outsped her. Speed was her specialty so it never seemed necessary to prepare for it...until now. All she could hope was that he slipped up and made a mistake. Even she made mistakes when moving so fast; such as a lapse in judgement. No matter, as she wasn’t fighting alone, if she baited the man to attack her and create an opening, then Daiko or Ziber could land a critical blow. She thought about this as the man gave a proper introduction, the others following behind and doing the same. “...Yosi…” the girl said, nodding to Chitakk. And after all greetings concluded, the match resumed with the assassin making the first move. A flood of clones would appear in an instant, putting the young girl on guard. She stuck her back to Daiko and Ziber who found the strength to stand and continue. The real one was among them or so Ziber believed and seemed likely to be the case. But how could they find the real one without giving him an opening to strike them? Daiko would come through with a blast that would take to the sky and then rain down on the enemy and his clones. She remembered that technique from their sparring session; it was a better crowd control move than her Trap Shooter. But if that attack managed to reveal Chitakk or not, Yosi would prepare her own move to try and limit the man’s movements. Purple ki sparked in her hand as she fired her Psycho Threads, twirling them above her teammates and attempting to create a net of sorts to keep Chitakk at bay if he thought to attack.

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {35}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {20}+{5}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}+{5}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Lemonous Mochi

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 am
User Image
L O T U S

❝..I'm burning up!..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The light would fade as the ground cracked below. They would stand with their hands by their side and their veins popped. "I-It worked." They would say while gripping a hand into a fist while standing up slowly with a bit of strain in their eyes. The arena cracking below their feet. Lotus would grow in a bit of heat as the area turned red once more and Lotus would begin an inexplicably slow walk. ". . .M-my temporal power. . .H-has been building up for a week allowing me to push backwards a few minutes. Th-this maybe short, but it's all I need." They would call out while a hand would rise slowly while glowing orange. The eyes of Lotus not as playful as before while they stepped forward and gripped their hands into fists. Lotus's mouth let out a small spark like breath while the air around them distorted on the fifth step. The few meters between the fused warriors would be filled with tension as the arena buckled under them both.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
BP: 50,000

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

↳ Otherworld