Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Otherworld
Universe 6: Void where an anomaly happened Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:22 pm

User Image
Dor'on
His feet took him across the floor while his eyes followed the young man who came with him to this locale. Mugi would seem a bit stoic while Dor'on crossed his arms. Being dead wasn't his favorite passtime, though seeing as though the soul keeper sent him to his home quadrant with the one's who followed him, he was able to strike a deal. His lips were pursed into a frown while he looked to Mugi and raised his chin. "This will be child's play with our abilities. . .Do not fret over what the others in our division. They are nothing but toys in a grander scheme of things." He would mutter while he stepped forth with a foot stopping while Mugi's body would freeze up, his hands bawling into a fist while Dor'on's large black optics shrunk into a more malicious state as he heard a familiar irritating voice. ". . .Was that?" He'd mutter looking over to lock onto the group. The familiarity of them all to the two would make their minds fill with rage. "The Golden Warrior. . .The Beetle. . . And. . . " His mouth would grit as the tendrals attached to his head would flare up and his skin would flash red a moment before Mugi would place a hand upon his shoulder, moving him forth. Mugi's calm Facade would ease Dor'on's body a bit before they would move amongst the crowd. Mugi and Dor'on's presence would fade into the crowd as they moved towards the arenas as the two would look to each other. "I always knew she was a traitor. . .You had a rat student and her weakness was a folly that you should've cleansed early, though. . .I had a feeling they would be here in the after life. We must've wounded the planet and destroyed it, or, or they were overcome with -" Dor'on would begin to rant as his hand would grip his wrist, trying to keep it calm. Though Mugi's stoic glare would bring him to a realization. Dor'on's head shook. "They had no halo. . .They live. . .Only to torture me with the thought of my first and only defeat. . .But no for much longer. I will step into the arena. I will destroy those in my path, and if they just so happen to be unfortunate enough to get to the final round, I will bring them to this unfortunate hell so I can reign once more unhindered by them. . .Atleast." He would say while walking into his stage's vicinity, while Mugi bowed his head a bit and Dor'on waved him off. "I'll see you in the Royale Mugi. Do not lose." He'd order while Mugi leaped bounds over the crowd, towards his division.

Dor'on stepped into his arena while the Kai spoke, spitting onto the side of the arena looking to the three in the arena. The cloaked man with his hat tipped down would make his mouth form a frown. He was no problem for him, it was blatantly obivous as his hand's shook in fear. The name Dor'on must've made his stomach quake in his boots. His eyes slightly moved to look at the Namekian. He knew of these peace loving bastards. They weren't neccassarily violent, he'd love to tear the peace from their chest and move on quickly while he finally the silver haired man would enter the fray and stand confidently. A cocky S.O.B to stand infront of the Great patroller Dor'on and no kneel. His mouth curved into a frown as he cracked his neck walking forward slowly. The signal came to begin the match as he turned his walk towards Chitakk and blinked slowly. "I'll make an example out of you first." He'd say outloud as the large, dark cloaked man would turn and rush off of the arena with haste. Dor'on would smirk with a grand 12 row of sharp teeth shown to Chitakk. "Or you can walk out of this arena and allow me to kill the Golden boy all the quicker Old man."

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:40 pm
Mephiles
User Image

l[ Title: Blue Flash ]|[ Occupation: East Kai ]|[ Location Universe 6 Tournament |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mephiles looks at the fighters from his quadrant. They didn’t seem like much, but it wasn’t like he actively bothered to train any fighters. It seems like to much effort on his part. Hopefully they’d start the tournament before he died of boredom. The Kaioshin materializes a cup and pours himself a drink before addressing the Supreme Kai .

Oi Supreme Kai. What’s the hold up. Can’t you just summon the final fighter already.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

killer-wolf-kun

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Race of Hera |♢| BP: 600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

The Hera giant would walk forward as his body would be covered by a cloak for a mere moment before he tossed it to the side. His eyes would mellow while he stepped forth and shook the arena. His mouth was in the form of a frown as he let the thought of Yosi and the others linger in his head while his hand would rise to the side of him while he prepared himself. The large muscles of the massive man would be matched by his radiating ki as the two in the arena with the North Galaxy dweller would stare to him as he began hum with a quiet fury. Mugi's hands would grip into fists as the Kai spoke above him and his power would rise. His body would prop up while he leaned his head back. The arena was filled with fluffs of souls that came from heaven to watch the event pass, before the Kai made the final signal. Mugi's head would slowly descend upon the people in his sector. His hands squeezed into tighter fists, as his ki would rise and the man would lean forward as he began to shout. His shouts would echo through the arena while he let the radiating power flare upwards. His energy taking the tiles beneath him while his green Ki surged and his body flew forth. His hands opening to reveal two large orbs of Ki with in, to which he slammed them together before pulling his hand back and throwing the orbs forward without remorse at the three opponents. His focus was a quick execution, and with it the first of the three to move would be a Crow like being who jumped up to move high into the air to dodge, but was met with a powerful ball of ki, throwing him from the arena and onto the ground with little movement after. The embarrassing departure of the being would be followed by it's body slowly fading out as his face was blacked out from the bracket. 'Vulcan has been Eliminated'. The Giant would face the small robot like being who had taken a blast and struggled to stay up and the human to see how she fared.

【.MOOD.】 [Angered]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["...Two traitors..."]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Seri, Vulcan, and RX-122]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {15}
                                                      ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ⇰ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ⇰ Speed :: {4}
                                                      ⇰ Intelligence :: {4}
                                                      ⇰ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ⇰ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ⇰ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Chaotic Tyrant
                                                      ✧ Galactic Tyrant
                                                      ✧ Aggressive Assault - After the target is knocked to the ground, they are assailed with a relentless barrage of heavy punches.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ True Carnage - Rushing from a distance, the victim is struck with a powerful punch to gut. This is followed by a strong uppercut that forces the receiver into the air where they are caught by their ankle and slammed into the ground. With a kick, they are launched and then stopped in their tracks by a stomp from above. Finally, this attack ends with a direct energy blast while still underfoot.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast
                                                      ✧ Ki Control
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image
Z E D

❝..C'mon, can ya keep up?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zed's arms would move down seeing that the Frost Demon did something odd, he took a stance? He didn't believed they trained. This one was gonna be full of surprises it seemed. His mouth fixed into a frown while he blinked slowly, though not too long after a small green goblin like creature ran and jumped out of the ring as Zed's frown would turn upside down. He'd chuckle while the Supreme Kai would have trouble trying to pronouce the name of the combatant who jumped from the arena as he faded into a crystal like aura. While Zed would turn to the other two who were remaining, it seemed one was extremely calm compared to the young pink girl with angel like wings and a rather small build. His eyes would close while he chuckled and pointed out the young man Ziber himself. "Cold guy, I'm gonna save you for last. . .Just so I can savor this a bit more." He'd call out as his body would step forward, though as he did, a body would form beside his as they both approached. "So let me make an example of this beauty really quick, to make the difference in our power a bit more. . .Clear." His cocky laugh would ensue as the girl flew forth to try and prove her worth. She would fly at the one closest to her as her body would sift right through it, as if it were an after image. Though after this, the young Zed would elbow her in the back. The same one that she phased through. His mouth grinned while the one who iniated would stand still as the one behind him would put a flurry of blows into the girl without relent. His attacks hitting vitals and pressure points all over her body. His hand would move to his mouth as he yawned a bit before the two Zed's would spin and kick the girl in the gut, knocking her out of the arena with a swift combination. 'Gru'ni'vu'sedorima has been eliminated' After this he would turn to stare at Ziber. "I am the last Letter, Zed." He'd call out to Ziber while his hands went back to his stance. "So give me a bit of fun before you cry for mercy."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 10,000
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:45 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The final fighters entered as a large man with pale skin and an eye patch would tower over Daiko, the young lad's attention would be stuck upon the elderly Saiyan before him. His arms pulsing with muscles as his eyes squint at the boy. His mouth frowned a bit while scratching his head. "Is that you Nion?" He'd ask as Daiko's eyes would give a slightly irritated look in the old man's direction before he let off a grand laugh. "It was a jest Dai-cho! I wouldn't forget you!" He bolistered as the two opposing giants looked at each other and then them. Daiko would slowly remove his scarf while his mouth turned back into his excitable smile. His gaze would fall onto his scarf as he slowly removed it and tossed it to the side. "This new outfit. . .Suits me well!" He'd say to himself while looking up to Tato while the two would grin in each other's face. His arms would drop to his side while the Kai began to speak and Tato would pull a hand up and flex his abnormally large muscles before raising a brow. Tato and Daiko's eye contact was broken soon after the go was given as the Giants would cut them off from each other as Daiko looked up at the one that stood over 19 feet. His mouth would gulp a moment before he slapped his cheeks with a gleeful smirk. "Let's go!" He'd shout out before his ki would create a gust from his feet. His body would disappear before the giant would try to sneak attack him. The boy's body would reappear near the center of him as a grand punch would be delivered that resonated through the arena. Daiko would then flip backwards onto the arm of the giant while he tried to recover from the strike while Daiko's body wouldn't stop the movement, his toe slid along the forearm as he rose up in a dash before throwing a ki blast forth.

The man would shake a within the smoke of the attack as Daiko would land and sigh slightly. His hands would motion into a ready position while he gripped his hand into a fist while hearing the clashing behind the giant. Daiko would shake with excitement, feeling as though he was missing a display by Tato as his feet would move forward quickly, only to be stopped by a dropping hand which dented the arena itself. Daiko's eyes would widen while he looked up at the angry giant. His mouth frowned as he felt sweat beat down his forehead. "I-I-I thought, um. . ." He'd stammer before the hand began to swing towards him. Daiko's mouth let out a small yelp before pushing his hands out and placing them on the palm closing his eyes. Daiko's mouth quivered while he held his hands forward before opening his eyes slowly. His gaze went up to the palm and his head tilted. His muscles weren't tense, his body was keeping the hand at bay without any effort what so ever. His body would loosen up before holding his hand forward on the palm, and drawing his other on back. His head would look to his hand while he felt the power radiating in his body before looking over to the other arenas adjacent to him, some stared in anticipation and would look slightly shocked. Though this didn't bade well for them, and Daiko quickly realized this as well. His hand would squeeze the palm as he tensed up his muscles buldged slightly. His mouth would grin brightly, taking the giant by the hand and pulling him back, the force of the throw made the whole fighter tumble, his arm touching the ground on the outside. Daiko's strength being shown as his mouth exhaled slowly. The fading warrior would show an expression of concern and anguish as Daiko would exhale in slight relief. His hands descending to the side while he looked at Tato overwhelming the pale man with strong blows that echoed. Daiko's mouth frowned while he listened to each impact and knocked the man into another stage, hitting a barrier it seemed before entering the actual arena, making him disappear into particles before actually coming in contact with the other warriors.

Daiko's gaze locked onto the former master he had while Tato stretched. The two wouldn't break eye contact while Daiko focused. Though not long after, his mouth curved into a smile. His Ahoge would twist a bit while his eye closed. "I-I think it's about time for pay back. Me and Nion got bullied alot back when you trained us. I-I never got to say goodbye even." Daiko placed a hand on his shirt's opening while Tato cracked his knuckles. "You look like the same kid with different clothes. You didn't even grow." He'd say to Daiko while the young lad inhaled and exhaled. "Let's see about that." He'd mutter while Tato would kick off towards Daiko. The two would clash with a single punch that echoed. Daiko's eyes would see a bolt of lightning as his mouth curved into a frown. His body would draw back and the two would clash a kick with the same impact. The two had idenical movements in this as Daiko's eyes gleamed with determination. The two would bash their fists into each other and scale around the whole arena. Their physical power matching as Daiko's eyes squinted and his mouth let out a slight grit. Daiko's body would move at a swifter rate, though he made sure each hit would match his old Master's. The two would create shockwaves that ruptured barriers before Daiko jumped back and pulled his hands to the side and push them forth. The barrage of Ki would shoot in multiple blasts at his Master while Tato would cross guard to protect himself. Daiko's mouth frowned, slowing down his attacks before his eyes watched the smoke. The stillness for the moment gave him a moment to catch his breath before he jumped to the side, a toe on the edge of the arena as he dodged a large ki wave that shot from the smoke, clearing it. Daiko's feet planted once more as Tato rushed him. Daiko would feel nervousness in his defense as he was at the edge of the arena. Daiko's body rolled to the side while in the midst of the assault, creating a bit of room as his eyes closed. His body would then move to the side as Tato tried to follow up. Daiko would make a crude face as he moved to the side once more, leaving behind an image of himself as he picked his nose. He'd preform jovial jesters around his master as he moved around him preforming a great deal of after images.

Tato would look around in confusion for a bit before Daiko dropped down from the sky and kicked down on his shoulder. Tato's eyes would widen as the arena began to cave under the pressure given. Daiko's body pushes back and lands on his two feet lightly while Tato would pant, feeling the power behind his attack. Tato would feel his shoulder shake as he stared to Daiko and squinted. "Are you sure you're the same Daiko from Sadal that was too scare to walk close to the trees? The same Daiko that cried when he got hit too hard. . .The Same Daiko I trained." He'd ask while Daiko would chuckle with a finger under his nose. "Maybe not. . .I've changed a lot Master Tato. I wouldn't recognize me either~" He'd say playfully while rubbing the back of his head. Daiko's grin would show a bit more confidence than he did before the technique connected. His hands would raise up as he cupped them and pulled them back. Tato's feet would break into the ground while he allowed his body to exude a great deal of pressure. Daiko's hands create a blue orb as he steadies himself, watching Tato prep himself to race forward. "Kame!" He'd begin as he watched his Master grip the ground and his feet readied. "Hame!" He'd say while his body would lower a bit. The 7'2 man would dash forward as the white ki sheened him. Daiko's hands gripped the orb as he focused. As Tato got within a foot of the smaller young man, his body would drop straight to the ground. The large man would raise a brow as he sped over him, though the moment he flew infront of the lad, his hands bursted forward. "HA!" The blast would hit into the man's torso, sending him upwards. Daiko remembered one thing as Tato would focus his defenses on the blast as he propelled upwards. His eyes closing as he tried to tank through it. As he would feel the beam weakening, his arms pushed himself back. Before another moment passed, though he escaped the projectile, his back slammed into something. Daiko stared up as he sighed in relief. The man would begin to disappate as the announcer called out. 'Tato has been Eliminated; Contender Daiko proceeds.' Daiko would grin widely as he looked up at the fading soul before. Daiko sighed a bit while punching the air. "I hope the others have an easy time like I did! I can't wait to see them in the Battle Royale." He'd say while dropping onto his back while rubbing his stomach as his Ahoge tilted over his face and tickled his nose as he chuckled.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1000/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 1020/1020..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appeared that Ziber was right as his opponent had fought against one of his race before or knew about them. It was true that his race normally didn't train, or rather, they weren't know to train themselves. The frost demon knew that he was at a disadvantage against Zed when it came to power, and would need to think outside of the box. However, he needed to know what his opponent was like before he could make a move. The answer would come when one of the warriors jumped out of the arena, allowing to see the out of bounce area first hand. Zed seemed quite pleased that one of the combatants had run away from this fight and was eliminated. Though the pink angel was restless by this move, Ziber was calm and unfazed by his opponent's confidence. He didn't change his stance or change the look on his face, but he was observing Zed to form his attack.

The frost demon then caught an interesting action as his opponent became two when they charged for the woman. He allowed his senses to take hold to feel what was going on in front of him, to what was Zed doing. The two Zeds were odd and appeared like the same technique that had been used in the previous tournament. The difference became apparent when Ziber saw the woman pass by the person only to be hit by the supposed clone. He was then forced to watch how Zed defeated the woman, the way that should no respect to his opponent. After the warrior was ringed out, the man continued to show disrespect, thinking that the frost demon would give up so easy. It was plane to see that this person thought high of himself because of his power. So, if the frost demon could find a way to defeat this clone technique, he could bring him down of the pedestal that Zed sat on.

But first, Ziber need to see the durability of this technique and needed to see if there was a way to tell the clones a part from the real opponent. With a simple motion, he tilted his hands forward and extended his pointer finger at Zed. The energy quickly move through the frost demon's arms and a death beam was shot out from each of his two fingers. The beams sped towards the man, targeting the two Zed's left legs but there was also another motive here. If his opponent dodged, the beams would hit the arena and break it, leaving shards of it to scatter. The frost demon needed physical objects for another plan to find the real opponent, but the problem for that plan would be that he needed to know the real one and he needed to be close. Ironically, he had gotten the idea from seeing Dor'on again, and it would be nice to see someone else bounce around. For now, Ziber would wait and observe to see how his opponent would act and to find a difference between the two of them.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 610/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Calm, Determined, Focused
Thinking: I think I hate this guy..
With: Zed

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 440/450
ST: 650/650
BP: 295
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Mugi's blast wasn't much more powerful than what Seri could muster, but something told her to not get hit. That went double for getting into melee combat with him. A quick Afterimage would allow Seri to dodge out of the way. She needed to play smart, and she wasn't sure if the other remaining combatant would be on board. Seri kept close to the ring edge. She needed to keep her distance, and time her strikes well. For now, a couple pot shots of ki blasts at both opponents would do well to guage some of their defensive capabilities.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 400 |♢| Ki: 290/310 |♢| Stamina: 390/410 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Standing before his other three opponents, Gyoza's lone eye would wander to each of them. A woman covered under a hood, a large man with blue skin and a multitude of arms, and a white reptilian creature who seemed to be looking at them like prey. Like him, they were selected by one of those Kai to fight on their behalf, probably for something akin to bragging rights. If there wasn't some kind of reward at the end of all of this, it'd be outright demeaning. He sighed, putting his personal thoughts to the back of his mind so he could focus on the fight for now. Looking at each fighter, he was trying to gauge their strength and what they might be capable of. Though considering their own personal reasons, that strength could be amplified by the desire of the tournament prize: a wish. The old man wondered if they really could grant wishes. After just learning about the Dragon Balls, that seemed to be topic coming up a lot lately. 'If something like that existed...what would I wish for?' he wondered. He could wish for his eye back and go back to being a martial artist. He could wish for a lifetime supply of Hetap. Or maybe even a do over - a chance to make things right with his family. He mused over this thought until the Supreme Kai announced for the matches to finally begin. Well he could figure it out later; now was the time to fight!

The first to move of them was the lanky reptile by the name of Yugito who started the fight with a paralyzing screech. Gyoza, as well as the other two covered their ears, wincing in pain from the high pitched noise. The reptile ran around, a speedy and agile creature who would then dropkick the hooded woman in the chest, sending her flying across the floor where she laid motionless. Before the old man could move, recovering from screech, Yugito would unleash another to keep them from acting. He would be the next target, being kicked the same as that girl and sent to the ground. Though unlike that girl, Gyoza was back on his feet in no time, the sting of the kick in his chest not being too bad. The ringing in his ears was far worse. By then, the lizard was attacking the other man, choosing to sweep him off his feet than kicking. The man helplessly fell onto his back, yelling out in pain as he did. But he would take both the old man and Yugito by surprise when he used one of his other hands to grab hold of the lizard's tail. He was able to hold his ears and grab the tail with the other four arms. As he stood, he grinned and began to spin in place with a roar of confidence. After building up momentum, he would release Yugito and toss the creature out of bounds with little effort.

"HA! No match for the might of Blueford!" the man, Blueford, gloated with a boisterous laugh. Gyoza would wait for that squeal in his head to fade before he would come to stand in front of his remaining opponent. This one seemed tough, but if that creature proved anything, his balance was off. "Looks like it's just you and me" Gyoza pointed out, taking a fighting stance. Blueford would cease his showboating as he looked at the Turtle Hermit, grinning to himself. "You look pretty strong! Let's see how you handle this!" Two large blue fist came toward the old man who stared and waited until they were close enough. Swinging his forearm into both of his wrists, Gyoza would successfully block the punches and then step forward to deliver his own punch. His fist would connect with his abdomen...but the larger man would only laugh, surprising the older man. "That was pretty good! But Blueford's body is practically Machogian metal" he bragged. With two sets of fists, Blueford would swing them down on Gyoza's shoulders, causing the man to wince and cough in pain. With his other pair of hands, he would grab hold of the martial artist's arms. Swinging around just like he did with Yugito, it seemed he was going to get tossed out. "And away you g- GUH!" Except Gyoza would have other plans, lightning spreading from his finger tips and covering the giant blue man. "Heh! That was a close one! Never thought I'd need my Last Resort for something like this" Gyoza huffed. But then, it seemed it was appropriately named. Prying himself free from Blueford's grasp he smirked. "I just realized... A big guy like you felt nothing from that punch, but you screamed when you fell down earlier. So I bet..." Keeping his opponent bound by the lightning, he moved to his backside. Visibly, it looked like the multi-armed guy was panicking at this point. "...Your weakness is here. You said your body is like, what? Macho metal or something? But right here, it's probably softer than a baby's bottom!" Before the guy could plead, Gyoza would release the lightning grip and rush the man's back with his Wolf Fang Crushing Fist. Unlike the normal Wolf Fang Fist, Gyoza performed the technique with heavy closed fist punches as opposed to floaty open palmed strikes. However, the final strike would remain an open palmed double strike that sent the opponent flying. Blueford cried out as he went flying a few feet away and landed unconscious. His body would then disappear into particles as he was deemed unable to continue.

That's when Gyoza saw, that hooded woman was still on the board! "Don't tell me!" He turned around and there she stood, patiently waiting for him to notice her. Ragina chuckled, removing her hood as she introduced herself. "Finally! I've been waiting to fight you, sir! My name is Ragina, a martial artist like you. I've been looking forward to combating a fellow martial artist as strong as you, so I faked my defeat earlier" she admitted. But when she removed her hood, Gyoza was in shock. This girl, minus the animal features, looked a lot like his daughter! She puzzled at his expression, but took her fighting stance all the same. The old man shook his head, taking the Turtle School stance to face her. This wasn't his daughter, but a fellow martial artists. He would do well to take the fight seriously and return her good etiquette with a worthy battle. "Well then, Ragina. If that's the case, I won't be holding back." Both fighters held their poses, staring each other down and waiting the first move. The tension was thick; this girl was the real deal alright. Underestimating might see to it that he progressed no further. After a full minute had passed, the girl acted first, lunging forward with a punch. Gyoza blocked it and then blocked the follow up punch as well; pushing forward as he tried to keep her back. She tried a kick to his stomach that he guarded with a raised leg and then another punch from her that he caught. Her offense didn't give her too many openings, leaving him to play defense for now. Suddenly, the girl started smirking which Gyoza found to be a little odd. But now that he took a closer look, her hands were actually paws, yet that wasn't the important part. It was that he paw pads were starting to give off an ominous glow. Without pause, an energy would emit from her paws that caused an explosion. Gyoza barely evaded it, coughing from the smoke as he leap back. 'What was that? She can make explosions?' he wondered. "Now the fight really begins!" she howled, pursuing him. Now cautious of exchanging fists again, he opted to back up and watch from afar for a bit. But when his foot took another step back, another explosion was set off! Ragina stopped in her tracks, seeing the bomb go off as planned. "GAAAAAHHH! ...What the hell?!" the man roared, confused as to what was going on. "Sorry sir! But you're in my Bean Field now" she explained, holding up her paws. The "beans" as she called them were still glowing; the same ones that caused the other explosions. "My beans can make bombs and right now, there are mines all around you. Get ready!" The dog girl gave little warning as she rushed Gyoza yet again. He had little time to figure out what to do; she pushed him into a corner and wasn't letting up on her assault. She planned this the moment she got kicked by Yugito and faked her defeat. That gave her the opportunity to set this all up. If he tried to defend himself or evaded the attack, he'd get blown up! 'I can't believe I'm thinking this, but if I could fly... Well, this might be a little reckless, but...' Gathering his ki, he pulled his power into his hands and fired a blast at the advancing girl. She would dodge to the side, though in vain as the beam curved up and went into the air. Ragina stopped to watch what was going on and was surprised to see the beam disperse into several blasts that would rain down on the field. Gyoza would shield himself as the blasts would hit the ground and set off all of the hidden bombs. The canine quickly fled the area, watching from afar as explosions went off. As the dust began to clear, she felt he was done in for sure. Yet...Gyoza was no where to be found. "W-What?! Did he...kill himself?" she asked aloud. "HAHAHA! Not in my plans, little miss!" the old man laughed behind her, startling her with a loud yelp. "H-How?! How did-!" "Hmm... Well I was trapped in the mine field and I couldn't figure out how to avoid all the bombs. But you knew exactly where each one was. I just put a little pressure on you to quickly get out of the field's range. With an Afterimage, I made sure you were looking at me and not beside you as I followed you out. Not my best plan, really. Feels like something Dai would do, really" he explained, rubbing his chin. Afterwards, both combatants would put some space between them as they resumed their stances. "I never thought someone would use me to defeat my Bean Field. And I'm sorry sir, that I had to use that on you. But I plan to win and get my wish: to find my mother..." she told Gyoza. The Turtle Hermit groaned to himself in understanding. "I see. So that's what drives you." "What about you? What do you want to wish for?" she asked, curiously. "Hmm... Honestly, I could fix a lot of personal problems with me and my family. But...I don't think I can just wish my problems away. My only wish is that I do right by my students as their master: to guide them and teach them the true path of a martial artists" he expressed. This was the answer he found himself arriving at. Ragina smiled as she lunged at Gyoza again with that same determination. The two would exchange a flurry of blows, the man careful not to let those "beans" get to close to him. At least, he tried to anyway. Again she would catch him off guard when she punched short of his chest and the beans propelled tiny bombs to hit him directly. "GRAAAAHHHH!" Gyoza panted in pain, staggering backwards. Being light on her feet, she was proving herself to be a crafty opponent. If he didn't go all out, he was going to be in some serious trouble! "....Alright then. It's come to this" he huffed, his aura cloaking around him. It took the form of the head of a wolf; Ragina staring at it in awe. But at the same time, she prepared her own technique, crafting bombs on each of her paw beans, including the ones on her feet. Then they both charged at each other simultaneously! Ragina attacked with all fours, shouting "Bean Bomber: All Fours!" Her explosions; however, clashed with Gyoza's aura and were negated, shocking the canine warrior. The wolf head would hit her directly, opening her defenses to the incoming storm of fists. The fists were cloaked in the same aura as they one by one collided with the girl's body. Finishing with same open palmed double strike, Gyoza would name his technique "Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist!" Knocked into the air, Ragina would come crashing down where she'd lay still. With a sigh, the old man walked over to her to see if she was alright. She was still breathing, but it didn't seem like she was going to get back up. "...I lost. Y-You really are strong, sir! Reminds me of my dad..." she weakly laughed. "I guess I should have known not to take the easy way. But I'm still going to find my mom! Good luck with your students and family..." The last words she uttered as she faded into particles. "Yeah...you too" Gyoza muttered, looking back up at the board. With his match concluded, he was now looking to see where the others stood.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Super Kamehameha
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image
Z E D

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The warrior would put a hand on his side while Zed's mouth rocked into a smirk. He had Godded something to change behind the gaze of the horned menace he believed. His hands clapped twice as they both looked to each other and fist bumped. "Are ya mad o-" He would stop his thought process looking towards the two beams aimed at him. The waves of pink would fly towards the leg of both of them as Zed's mouth would frown. "Really?" One asked, before the other shook it's head in disbelief that it was attempted. After the quick bolt flew in to the floor behind him, the two looked as the beam passed through their legs without hitting a thing before they both shook their heads and walked towards one another. The two would merge while frowning and getting back into his stance. "You abilities aren't going to work. I'm invincible, now more than ever." He'd call out towards Ziber. The eyes of the man gleaming with anger and a bit of malicious intent before his feet took him forward. He knew no man besides the ones he trained by, who knew of the secret that was had in his technique. No moment spared as he zipped forward and crunched his hand into a fists. The man was attempting his first solid attack as he would attempt to knock out a vital point in the being's shoulder. Zed's fist made so his thumb pushed out his index finger, the hit would resonate through the body, and out of the other side as he used his assassination style of combat.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Race of Hera |♢| BP: 600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

The large man watched as the girl would move to the side with a similar technique to the Earthlings that defeated him. His eyes would squint as his hands would rise up. The mouth of the man would let off a bit of a hum while he felt a small spark of power radiate. His body glew bright green as his hands would go up to match the blasts flying in his direction. Mugi would slap the blast to the side and hit the barrier of another arena as his hand cracked before him. Though on the other hand, the robot that had survived Mugi's assault slide back a bit more from the hit and struggled to stay on the edge of the arena. Mugi's hands would clap together, as if he ahd done a hard day's work and his mouth let out a sigh. "You are a mere stain on my life's work. Perish." His voice carried as he began to move forward, the arena shook slightly with each step before his walk turned into a jog, and his jog turned into a sprint. He headed straight towards the girl while his hands held ki empowered fists, by his side as his eyes squinted in the direction of Seri, he would approach and try to smash down onto the arena, and either destroy her body or take out the corner of the arena she rested upon. His great pound would be a great sound that stretched across the arenas around while he panted heavily, with or without success.

【.MOOD.】 [Angered]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["...Puny insect..."]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.STATS.】

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter

✧ Chaotic Tyrant
                                                      ✧ Galactic Tyrant
                                                      ✧ Aggressive Assault - After the target is knocked to the ground, they are assailed with a relentless barrage of heavy punches.

✧ Flight

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ True Carnage - Rushing from a distance, the victim is struck with a powerful punch to gut. This is followed by a strong uppercut that forces the receiver into the air where they are caught by their ankle and slammed into the ground. With a kick, they are launched and then stopped in their tracks by a stomp from above. Finally, this attack ends with a direct energy blast while still underfoot.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast
                                                      ✧ Ki Control
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:12 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 430/450
ST: 630/650
BP: 295x2=590
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri watched as Mugi deflected the blast, and the robot was knocked backwards. It was only a Ki Blast, was the robot really that weak, or was he playing? Nevertheless, Mugi wouldn't allow for much deliberation as he spoke. His life's work? He did know he was dead, right? It did 't matter, as Mugi did exactly what Seri wanted him to do. He was slow to start and build speed, but that meant it would hurt if he landed a blow, like a freight train. Seri couldn't let that happen. Once more, Seri would use Afterimage to avoid the attack to appear behind the giant, and then power up to Max Power. It doubled her strength and size, so she only wanted to use it for a burst. Hopefully the boost would be enough. Despite the thunderous boom of Mugi's attack, the young brawler then let loose with a Sledgehammer to try to use Mugi's forward momentum to knock him out of the ring.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

The beams were fast and accurate as they flew from Ziber to the man that stood before him. His eyes watched intensely to see how his attack would effect Zed, not carrying about the reactions of the clone or the maker. The beams passed through the two revealing them to both be clones and the real one not among them. The frost demon would stare as the clones came together and beams had done what they did what they were meant to do, to make debris on the arena. The words that Zed spoke next and the look in his eyes speak volumes about what the person was like. It was true that Ziber didn't like the person he was fighting, and when he saw what his opponent was about to do, it only made it worse. This man was an assassin, which explained why there was a lack of honor in his actions. This reminded him about the sister of the Hera, and worse, he started to sound like him...

Ziber had been in his corner since the match had started so there was a limit of where he could go. Though, that also meant that he could use that to push his opponent out of the ring if he was facing a normal person. Instead, the frost demon would jump up from were he stood into the air and land safe in the center of the arena. He still had his speed at his side, for the moment at least, and he would use it until he figured out the technique. Ziber's senses were on the high to be able to respond to anything his opponent tried to do next. He had taken his turtle stance to prepare himself, but as Zed gotten most of the dialog, it was time to say something. "Invincible? That is a very bold claim. So, I will say this to you, one of the favored warriors by the Supreme Kai. Don't underestimate us..." This was a warning that was not just for Zed, but for the people that were watching the fight. Ziber knew how strong and resourceful of the people on his team and knew that they would be there. He just... He would be there to meet with them in the battle royale and prove that he was right.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 610/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Calm, Determined, Focused
Thinking: I think I hate this guy..
With: Zed

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 330/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 300/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Scryew couldn't help but be excited with himself. After a moment to realize, he's surrounded by species of warriors with their own particular set of goals. But they were strong, strong enough to be considered for an event like this. Strong enough for Scryew to fulfill his duty.

The beginning gong went off and fighters have sprung into action. Scryew took note that some fighters of his quadrant have already gone into action themselves. It was his turn. For the sake of getting his wish, he needed to win at all costs. Finally getting a glimpse of the person known as Dor'on, he could tell that he was a formidable fighter and not one to take lightly, but yet he mention the term "Golden Boy" in the form of killing. Agitated at the fact someone have wanted to take away the existence of someone the Namekian acknowledges as a worthy rival and fighter. He had to be dealt with but in time. He still had Chitakk to look out for, the main unkonwn is the abilities that they carry with them. It's not a physical brawl, every move has to be made with caution. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku - Ziber - Daiko - Gyouza ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Race of Hera |♢| BP: 600+600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

As Mugi's body would feel the weight of the arena slowly begin to topple. Giant would feel nothing under his mighty weight and his eyes peered towards the blank slate that was now crumbled. The woman escaped, sadly. His body would stand tall before a slight turn wouldn't be fast enough for the young warrior to slam into his back. His feet buckled at the edge as he felt her great push towards the exit. His grip on his fist would make his entire body begin to quiver in anger. His body would begin to root itself while his veins protrude and his skin would change pigmant to a greener tone. His teeth grit as his body began to turn and his power doubled. The machine that was hanging on the edge now hung to it quivering as Mugi's arms would rise once more. His hands would slam together as he would attempt to send one back at her with More than twice the strength. Mugi's eyes burned brightly as he called out to the opposing girl. "You will not get in my way!"

【.MOOD.】 [Angered]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["...Puny insect..."]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.STATS.】

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter

✧ Chaotic Tyrant
                                                      ✧ Galactic Tyrant

✧ Flight

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast
                                                      ✧ Ki Control
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image
Z E D

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The warrior stood strong across the arena from the Ice Demon as he swiftly moved the middle. The man was merely a couple of feet away from him. The two would stand as he listened to the exchange in ideals. They were different from the tyrant who boared him as a younger man, though his mind was made up on the person he was fighting. All of the people in the galaxy couldn't make him think any different of the race. They were horrid and needed to be stopped. The man would step forward as he dashed at Ziber and threw a singular attack in the direction of the man. The strike was aimed to throw off his center of movement and thus lead into another strike, that would try to put pressure on the opponent's heart. Assassination in martial arts was a powerful thing, and his body was going to harness the power of the duality in his skill.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

↳ Otherworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]