Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The City of Marseille
Saints-Marguerite Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra buckled up, started the car then drove out of the parking lot and back to the house. ...
*exit*

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:14 am
Mairi had the distinct sense that if she looked back, she might have seen the doctor watching them pull out of the parking lot. She knew that the doctors in the hospital knew her name, appearance, and likely her height, but knew little else about her and, in many ways, she lacked most of a medical history, though she could remember everything she had had happen to her... both good and bad.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

*exit*  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Mizuho Kazami

Miz got to the hospital before the cop come to the hospital. Because miz flies in the air. ""

Alphasock

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 am
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Soon, Officer Miyuki pulled into the Hospital Parking lot with Koishi, Sora, and Kei. When she did, her heart sank and she grew anxious as she noticed Ms. Kaz by the entrance. "Alright. I guess our first order of business is to get Kei inside as soon as possible." With this, Miyuki got out of the police car and opened the passenger door where Kei was sitting. "I'm going to need a little help." She added, lifting Kei up the same way she did back at the Mall.
"Carrying people wasn't in the job description. Tell me if he's going to fall so he won't get hurt." Miyuki was aware that she wasn't the strongest person, but for all she knew, Kei could already be gone. Adrenaline already coursing through her veins made it easier for her, but once the job is done, she'll be sorer than ever. "Ms. Kaz, I'm really sorry for all of this. I'm glad you got here quick. We should get Kei inside."

Miss Shadow Night

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Mizuho Kazami

Miz help the police to get Kei into the hospital. "oh yes sure. Okay we just need to check him in." the worker was at the desk. Looked up and saw people bring in Kei. hello, how may I help you all?

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: just a heads up. The posts will get funny or weird about Kei being teleport out by Marie. So Miss Kaz will call home and talk about things to get Kei home. Just a heads up that it will or might crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Koishi Herikawa

Koishi got out of the car and starts to walk in. "yes please! My boyfriend is ill and tired. He passed out at the mall. So please help him!" wow slow down! So this is your boyfriend that you were talking about? Oh dear me! Please tell me everything that had happen today, please? yes, it is him! Yes, I will tell you what had happen! Today I went to the beach. Didn't see him, but I saw miss kobayakawa. I ask her about Kei. She said we will go to the police. So we went and she looked up where he lives and roommates. So I told her that I am his girlfriend. We send him a voice message. No answer! Then we went to the mall. I got clothes for him. Then I found him and talk to him. Charlotte, well she likes to be called charl. So charl lie to me about crying, because she wants Kei all to herself. After that miss Kazami saw Kei passed out. We came here to make sure that he is okay and great shape. After the check up before he wakes up. I want to bring him to my home which is his home. He told me that he would like to live with me at the mall. He just wants to be at home where he can wake up. He does wear a ring but just roommate rings with miss Kazami and Marie. The worker listen very carefully and writes down what is important. oh my so that is the problem. Well I should bring him in the stretcher. Okay, put him here. And I will call the doctor to check on him. After the check you may take him home. the worker brings Kei the stretcher to lay on and bring him into the room to check on him. While on the waiting room koishi is happy that he is going to live with her. oh Kei, wake up soon. I will make sure that he is okay and healthy!

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Sora Kobayakawa

Sora walks in to help get Kei in. After that the workers took Kei and sora just sits at the chairs to wait for his sister.""

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"miss kobayakawa, can you please help me take him home after the hospital tells us what is happening to him. He told me that he wants to go home with me even if that he is not awake and he say that I would have go get his things from the other home. He told he that when I was talking to him at the mall."

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Officer Miyuki was tired and out of breath once she helped Kei into his room at the hospital and Koishi started asking about getting them home. Miyuki was hesitant, but she still complied. "Well, I never heard Kei say he'd live with you, but I was distracted. I hope you're telling the truth." With this, Miyuki sat down and popped the cap to a fresh bottled water on the table before taking a sip of it. While some of the doctors were looking to see if Kei was alright, a nurse had been passing out bottled water to the group. "It's been a long day. I'd be happy to take you both home after this." As she said this, Miyuki began staring at Ms. Kaz's ring. To her, it still looked so much similar to a wedding ring.
"Ms. Kaz, may I talk to you alone for a moment?"

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: I understand. Sorry if I stop getting your PMs. I am still cleaning my inbox.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"oh thank you. Well you were far away from us. You were still walking to try to catch to me. But he said it." koishi smiles

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: it is okay don't worry.

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Mizuho Kazami

"yes of course, but let me call my roommates to check out about his sisters are home yet. I care for them like my own family, but I am worried of Kei and for Marie siblings. I hate when things go wrong and make Marie siblings worry. Just a moment to call."

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki nodded after listening to Koishi speak and allowed Ms. Kaz to speak those she needed to call. It was understandable, seeing as someone very close to her was in the hospital. "Take all the time you need.."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Mizuho Kazami

"oh thank you so much." miss Kaz goes to the bathroom to speak with the roommates on the phone. As soon as moss Kaz is talking. Miz feels like crying. Miz will have to better to keep Kei safe.

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: sine that my mom just wants to rest a little bit before she tells to go to sleep so I still have time but I don't know when I will stop posting so then until she said she time to sleep then I will post or pm you to tell that I got to go to bed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

As Miyuki waited, she looked towards Koishi after glancing at Kei. Looking her dead in the eye, Miyuki had an important question. "So Koishi... What made you fall in love with Kei?"

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: Alright I might have to go soon, too. I already sent you a PM about it. sweatdrop  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"huh? Oh! He cares for things. He cares for everyone. He really likes to care for things that is his friends. He will always care for everything around him." koishi giggles.

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC: yep, I got it and hope you enjoy it. But good night. I am just saying it because I will be offline by the time you get back. So I just want to say it before I go offline later on.

The City of Marseille

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff