Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The City of Marseille
Saints-Marguerite Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I don't know. Maybe we should talk to Lucas' doctor? Pyhrra said this to Mairi with a smile then looked at Kairi. Kairi, what do you think of Lucas? I just hope he gets better.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:10 pm
Mairi exhaled slowly. That... 'nurse' claimed they had a way to help Lucas heal faster. I doubt that, honestly, she said quietly. 'I wonder how Mama colored her nails,' she thought absently. Kairi shrugged. I don't know him, nor how he was hurt, though these healers seem... inefficient... to me, I don't know why, she said softly, her voice low and thoughtful.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:30 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I'm sorry to hear that. Pyhrra said this to Mairi with a smile then looked at Kairi. Kairi, they're called doctors & nurses.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 am
Mairi tilted her head, thinking of something the prior doctor had commented on, not the 'false' doctor. Something the doctor said is lingering in my mind... something about the bone healing stronger and thicker than before... I'm pretty sure I've read of something like that somewhere, but I can't remember where, she said quietly. How... do you color your nails? she said shyly. Kairi shrugged again. It doesn't sound that impressive to me, honestly. The only nurses I know of are for young children and babes... newborns, she said softly, her voice low and thoughtful.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:34 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe we should check on Lucas later? Pyhrra said this to Mairi with a smile

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:24 am
Mairi shrugged. I don't see why not. Though I do know my throat feels... dry, she said quietly, glancing for a moment at the bottled water. How... do you color your nails? she said shyly. Kairi cocked her head. Why are your nails like that? she said softly, her tone curious as she noticed the slight glistening to Pyrrha's nails, unaware it was just a protective 'clear coat'.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:08 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I use nail polish on my nails to make them look nice. Shall we head back? Pyhrra said this to Mairi with a smile then walked with Kairi & Mairi back to the hospital lobby.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:14 am
Mairi nodded as Lucas sighed softly, looking tired. I guess so, though what's nail polish? Does it come in anything other than clear? she said quietly, curious despite herself. Kairi hummed softly, thoughtful before her stomach grumbled softly. Um... where can we get something to eat? she said softly, her tone shy and embarrassed.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:21 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, Nail Polish comes in Red or Pink mostly besides clear. Pyhrra said this to Mairi with a smile then walked with Kairi & Mairi back to the car. Kairi, of course we can get something to eat.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:41 am
Mairi tilted her head as they walked, curious. Red or pink? Hmmm, not sure how those colors would look with me, though, she said quietly, giggling a bit. Kairi tilted her head. What sort of food would you recommend? I don't know what sorts of food there are, she said softly, her tone shy and embarrassed.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:00 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra got in the car and waited for the girls. ...

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 am
Mairi tilted her head as she slid into the car and buckled up, deep in thought. Kairi simply did the same as Mairi, despite having no idea what she was doing, really.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:52 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi from the back seat. Mairi dear? Is something wrong?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:27 am
Mairi exhaled softly as she looked up, running her fingers through messy hair. I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing something right under my nose. Isn't that the expression? she said with a wan smile, uncertainty in her eyes. She had the strangest sense that the anger and rage had awakened something... something that was part of her, yet at the same time not. Kairi cocked an eyebrow, confused. What do you mean? she said with confusion. I can't really explain it, but I had the strangest feeling when that anger and rage had a hold of me... like it was part of me, yet... somehow at the same time... not, Mairi said carefully, trying to figure out how to put it into words even as she thought about it.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi from the back seat. Well, Mairi dear, I'm sure you'll be okay. Pyhrra said this as she pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive home.
*exit*

TsukikuroiMai

The City of Marseille

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas