Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Charlie's Beach Party Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Dog Eating Contest or Scavenger Hunt?
  Hot Dogs!
  Scavenger Hunt!
View Results

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm
Hello, it is I, your lovable Charlie, here at my summer beach house ready to eat too many hot dogs and popsicles with you. It has been a long winter away from all you beautiful people, aliens, creatures, and everything in between and I am looking forward to some summer fun, getting back in touch, meeting new people...

...and maybe a summer romance under the boardwalk? -waggles eyebrows in Tobias's general direction-

So wear sunscreen and pack your swimsuit, you're invited to a modern surf safari at chateau de Charlie.

(Yooooo! Who's been kicking university butt? Is it me? It's me. So I'm breaking Charlie out of character jail for the summer. Since I'm only around for a bit on a semi un-hiatus I thought I'd make a themed seasonal thread just for him. Feel free to rp OR chat OR both here. Yes? Yes.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:52 pm
Just gonna...drag some people in here whom I have missed (and appear to be active) like a Charming butt emotion_awesome
Gigi of the Ribbons

Falinn - Anon

Unno Rokuro

Mister Monster Guy

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Please feel free to drag more people in. Nothing says 'friendship' like forced social interaction ninja  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:13 pm
Charming Anon

As if called by the whisper of the wind, or more closely, enticed by this particular favored breeze, Tobias showed up to a promise of Charlie.
"You called, my sweetest breath?"
Giving his usual smile, he couldn't help a chuckle.
"That is an interesting polling question you have gone with, might I say. Which further makes me think I may need a change of attire for this gathering as well."

((Is it forced if one is simply waiting to be told it's begun? ))

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:22 pm
Charming Anon
Just gonna...drag some people in here whom I have missed (and appear to be active) like a Charming butt emotion_awesome
Please feel free to drag more people in. Nothing says 'friendship' like forced social interaction ninja

(Yay, you're here! *pounce huggles* I want to get in on this, but it will have to wait till tomorrow for a proper rp reply. Work calls, sadly. But soon, my wonderful friend, soon. Till then, enjoy Cheshire Gigi~ >w> )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"I try to be entertaining." Charlie could feel the familiar love-struck grin that seemed to slink onto his face every time Tobias was around. He knew it made him look like an idiot, but he didn't care, "It's still a bit chilly for full beach attire, early summer is always more bonfires and night soiree territory in my opinion. But by the time beach weather rolls around, I think everyone will have had ample opportunity to express their swimsuit opinions."

(Forced to be aware it has begun?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

(I am here! It's good to be back. And don't worry, Charlie's idea of 'early summer beach attire' appears to be a shirt who's buttons all fell off. Man has strange ideas about fashion, I'll tell you what.)  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 am
Charming Anon

"You more than achieve your goal."
The look on Charlie's face only made Tobias's smile all the wider. Idiot was not what he saw, rather a favorite person being cute. Nodding, he then glanced down at his own attire.
"Perhaps full swimwear is not yet the thing to don. However, I believe I might still be more towards over dressed. Permit me a moment to go and rectify that."
Making one of his hands solid, the mostly smokey male took one of Charlie's hands and gave it a squeeze.
"I shall be back in but a moment."

((Mm, why so forceful? Have I proven too stubborn to appear when wanted? Tsk tsk, I shall have to do better. ))

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:43 am
    ((I'll try to be around tomorrow since I'm off from work User Image That is, if I have nothing going on.))

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Charlie wiggled his shoulders in a little happy dance when he saw how Toby had chosen to 'dress down' (although the clear lack of understanding of how buttons and zippers are supposed to work being so instrumental in both of their looks it might be more accurate to say 'undress' than 'dress down') and slide a hand into Toby's pocket...or where said pocket would be.

"I do appreciate how quickly you can get in and out of clothes."

(Star Wars fever? Force awakening everywhere. Yup. Going with that.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:04 am
Unno Rokuro

(Pff...no rush! I want to keep me and my super cazh chat/rp/whatever beach-themed thread around for general socialization WITH ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL ABS PEOPLE.

Side Note: The Aiden stuffy makes your sig art.)  

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm
Charming Anon
(I am here! It's good to be back. And don't worry, Charlie's idea of 'early summer beach attire' appears to be a shirt who's buttons all fell off. Man has strange ideas about fashion, I'll tell you what.)
(But I am good with this idea, abs~ O//w//O In fact there are double the abs here! It's a good day~ =//w//= )
*gives Charming a hug from behind* I hated to interrupt, but I wanted to greet you and tell you I missed you. *giggles* I also want to say I highly approve of all the displaying of abs~

Unno Rokuro
(Yay, Unno will try to be about~ Will there be more abs to join the party? O//w//O My dreams~ emotion_kirakira )  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:21 am
Charming Anon

Returning to a Charlie happy wiggle was most welcome. Sighing in a pleased fashion, a hushed few words left his mouth.
"What a cute boyfriend I have."
The usually smokey male had also opted to return not only in a change of attire, but solid as well. Well worth the fore thought as Charlie slipped a hand into his pocket. Offering him a slight smirk, he patted the aforementioned hand.
"One does like to hone the important skills. Might I ask, my sweetest breath, of the plans you have for your gathering?"

((Heh I can go with that.
It becomes increasingly more apparent that Tobias may not own clothing with buttons or functional zippers unless they are the rather classy variety. However, this is probably not an issue, probably. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 am
((Also apologizing because P5 has taken over my life when my bf is not on the PS4 User Image ))

Gigi of the Ribbons

((I will try xD For some reason, I have been doing more layering if anything which is the opposite of visible abs -gasp-
Also, this week was my last week of 3 days off that I know of. I go to a regular schedule starting in June, but they have my schedule everywhere (like I work 1-11 tomorrow when I usually do that for weekdays and work 5-11 Friday when I'm suppose to have the 1-11 schedule and can't change it because we're shorthanded.) ))

Charming Anon

((Yes User Image
Thank you! I'm really happy with how my sig art turned out, I love it ;u; ))

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am
Unno Rokuro
((Also apologizing because P5 has taken over my life when my bf is not on the PS4 User Image ))

((I will try xD For some reason, I have been doing more layering if anything which is the opposite of visible abs -gasp-
Also, this week was my last week of 3 days off that I know of. I go to a regular schedule starting in June, but they have my schedule everywhere (like I work 1-11 tomorrow when I usually do that for weekdays and work 5-11 Friday when I'm suppose to have the 1-11 schedule and can't change it because we're shorthanded.) ))
(I know this magic. Mishima is my moonpie~ emotion_kirakira
But look, you are joining the ab parade now! So beautiful~ emotion_bigheart
Aw, that sucks. Does switching your hours like that really help with the being short handed?
Speaking of work, why did my manager change my schedule causing me to have to jump through all sorts of hoops to fix it? I kept asking all of last week why it changed and if we could get it changed back. No one could give me an answer why, but finally the night before, I got it fixed. Though why my manager had me do the leg work of, "Oh you can switch as long as you have someone to switch with." Why did you make the change in the first place . . .? I have to get next week fixed too, and it's going to be like pulling teeth again I'm sure. T^T )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:14 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

"Gigi, you are always a welcome interruption." He attempts to return the hug. This is awkward as she is behind him and his arms don't bend that way. Clumsy backward head-pats it is. "How have you been?"

(Well, you are in luck. We apparently live in a land of broken buttons. No shirts, no shoes*, all fan service?)

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"I could say the same." Charlie took advantage of Toby's solid state to lean against him, "Well, my plan went as far as...gather? That's about it. Maybe a hot dog eating contest?"

Unno Rokuro

(What the flippity flop has been happening in your life since we last spoke? How is work? How is boyfriend? How is Unno?)

*For any lurking Monsters: Okay. Maybe shoes. But I'm firm on the no shirts.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff