It is EXPECTED of you to READ and REMEMBER the following rules. Disobey, disrespect, or completely ignore them, you will be kicked from the guild.

1) Respect Gaia's TOS guidelines and rules.

2) Romance is encouraged but anything further, please take to the PM's.

3) No god modding, you are not invincible, you do take damage, no one hit kills, you're not god. Meta gaming also falls under this rule. That means your character does NOT know what the character's backstory is, thinking or planning something unless they make it obvious. For example; if a character is male, pretending to be female, your character will only know the other as female, and not male. That is, until they decide to make it obvious that they are male, and was pretending to be female. Okay??

4) No auto hitting. This means you do not automatically inflict damage to the other person you are fighting with. This kinda falls in line with rule 3...

5) You do not control anyone else characters! You are only in control of your own.

6) This is a Semi Literate to Literate rp guild, I understand that writers block can happen to the best of us, but do try to not make a habit out of it.

7) Be active, if you feel the need to take a break, please quote me or another mod in the Absent topic on the home page to let us know that you're taking a break, and a date you might return on so that the other players who invested their time with you can move on, and know when to expect your return.

8 ) Do NOT butcher the English language by using text speech. ex: hbu, r, u, 2, ttyl, lol. Use that language in the OOC forum but never in the main rp.

9) Do not share real life information in public forums or without the consent of the other person. That is a crime in itself, you will be called out on it, and Banned.

10) Other than making sure to read everything the guild has to offer, Have fun :3 and enjoy the guild.

Note: Please reply below "Read" to notify me that you have gone through the rules, accepted, and understand them.

-Thank you