Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Lake Kindred (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiezaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:21 am
What's the most ideal pet in LK? surprised Any tips in playing?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:44 pm
First of all, this is very subjective and secondly limited to my own collection for the most part. xp

I like my Rock Puppy the most, it has fairly good dmg output, relativly high life and 303 stamina. Which makes it an ideal candidate for both Syca farming as well as RIG farming in other stages.

Then again, I would not mind having a Sakura Fluff Pegacorn or a Watermeat. lol

Also, check out our Lake Kindred Chat Thread. (Also the rest of my collection can be found there, maybe it can give you some inspiration what to strife for as some of the kins are quite good at tree killing)

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:19 pm
Kiezaaa

I'd have to say the Sakura Fluff is the best tree killer. It's the most rounded stats wise. Watermeat and Ember the Spirited Fox are good seconds. My only tip for LK is to play it while watching a show or movie. Otherwise it's too tedious and boring to handle. I also play it on my phone when I'm out of the house and find myself with a few minutes to kill.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:29 pm
Marc Gosgosh
First of all, this is very subjective and secondly limited to my own collection for the most part. xp

I like my Rock Puppy the most, it has fairly good dmg output, relativly high life and 303 stamina. Which makes it an ideal candidate for both Syca farming as well as RIG farming in other stages.

Then again, I would not mind having a Sakura Fluff Pegacorn or a Watermeat. lol

Also, check out our Lake Kindred Chat Thread. (Also the rest of my collection can be found there, maybe it can give you some inspiration what to strife for as some of the kins are quite good at tree killing)
Thank you for this! 3nodding  

Kiezaaa

Kiezaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:32 pm
Auriga La Shock
Kiezaaa

I'd have to say the Sakura Fluff is the best tree killer. It's the most rounded stats wise. Watermeat and Ember the Spirited Fox are good seconds. My only tip for LK is to play it while watching a show or movie. Otherwise it's too tedious and boring to handle. I also play it on my phone when I'm out of the house and find myself with a few minutes to kill.
Thank youuu! This really helps 3nodding  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff