Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New and Lost... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElliottKun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:04 pm
Hello to all. 3nodding

I'm new here to Gaia, and I've joined in hopes of getting a better understanding of what to do.

Thank you for reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:49 pm
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

I'm new here to Gaia, and I've joined in hopes of getting a better understanding of what to do.

Thank you for reading.

Hi! Welcome to Gaia. I'm a newbie too. Nice to meet you.  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:50 am
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Hello and welcome to both Gaia and this guild.

Feel free to ask any questions. biggrin Also, if you quote people may reply faster.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:08 am
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Welcome! ^^ There's actually quite a bit to do on Gaia! If you haven't already, check out the forums and see if anything catches your attention. Game wise, there's zOMG (an MMO type game) and Lake Kindred (a pokemon type game). There's also big events that Gaia puts on. This guild also puts on its own events ^^ The next big event for both is the Summer event  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:25 pm
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Hello User Image 2 both gaia & NSTG.. If I can help in any way just let me know.
If U haven't read getting started on the 1st page of this Guild, DO THAT 1st But everyday U want 2 click on each 1 & on RT side, U will see what looks like a crane machine... Click on it.. do that 2 all them, MY GAIA, GCASH, SHOPS, ETC. Do that everyday. It gives U stuff, items, gold, clothes.. Also go 2 the drop down on Games & go 2 DUMPSTER DIVE.. Click on the dumpster & it gives U stuff.. U can do it & wait a little bit & U can do the dumpster again... HOPE THIS HELPED, BUT U PROBABLE ALREADY KNEW THIS...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm
Emmett Khan
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

User Image Glad 2 have Y'all join us... Need help just let 1 us know & we'll do all we can 2 help.. There's games 2 play 4 prizes... Lots of fun stuff  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

ElliottKun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm
Emmett Khan
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I suppose us newbies should stick together. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:47 pm
Marc Gosgosh
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Hello and welcome to both Gaia and this guild.

Feel free to ask any questions. biggrin Also, if you quote people may reply faster.

Thank you for the welcome, and I will do so if any questions arise. I'll try quoting more often, then c:  

ElliottKun

ElliottKun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:50 pm
Auriga La Shock
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Welcome! ^^ There's actually quite a bit to do on Gaia! If you haven't already, check out the forums and see if anything catches your attention. Game wise, there's zOMG (an MMO type game) and Lake Kindred (a pokemon type game). There's also big events that Gaia puts on. This guild also puts on its own events ^^ The next big event for both is the Summer event

I will be sure to do so. zOMG has already caught my eye, and Lake Kindred seems fun c: Thank you for the suggestions. I'll try to participate in the next event ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:52 pm
Morrigan Skylar
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Hello User Image 2 both gaia & NSTG.. If I can help in any way just let me know.
If U haven't read getting started on the 1st page of this Guild, DO THAT 1st But everyday U want 2 click on each 1 & on RT side, U will see what looks like a crane machine... Click on it.. do that 2 all them, MY GAIA, GCASH, SHOPS, ETC. Do that everyday. It gives U stuff, items, gold, clothes.. Also go 2 the drop down on Games & go 2 DUMPSTER DIVE.. Click on the dumpster & it gives U stuff.. U can do it & wait a little bit & U can do the dumpster again... HOPE THIS HELPED, BUT U PROBABLE ALREADY KNEW THIS...

I will do so, thank you for reminding me. And, no worries, these tips are very useful. I knew few, but not all, so thank you for explaining.  

ElliottKun

ElliottKun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Emmett Khan
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

User Image Glad 2 have Y'all join us... Need help just let 1 us know & we'll do all we can 2 help.. There's games 2 play 4 prizes... Lots of fun stuff

Thank you for the welcome! I will keep this in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm
ElliottKun

I will be sure to do so. zOMG has already caught my eye, and Lake Kindred seems fun c: Thank you for the suggestions. I'll try to participate in the next event ^^

If you need help in zOMG, just message me  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

ElliottKun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Auriga La Shock
ElliottKun

If you need help in zOMG, just message me

WIll do. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:12 pm
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

Welcome! For the most part, Gaia is what you make of it. There are a lot of little niches we all eventually settle into because there's just not enough time in the day to do it all. XD

The Achievements system is a good place to start when trying to learn about different aspects about this site. Look at what's available to you and do the tasks earn them. Well XD attempt to earn the achievements and ask us if you have any questions on how to do them. I think this is the most up-to-date achievements guide.
Achievement points are worthless (unless you care about bragging rights). The main achievements are available all year round. And, sometimes, other achievements are available for limited time and usually appear during things like site-wide events.

Anyway XD everyone's covered most of the basics. Something else you can do is vote in Runway. No need to enter an avatar. Just click one of the yellow "vote" buttons, then vote for one of the avatars that you see. A pop up stamp card should appear. You get a prize for voting 8 days in a row. That prize will help you with Lake Kindred.. orrrr you can just sell it on the marketplace. You can keep voting everyday to keep getting the prize every 8 days.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 pm
ElliottKun
Hello to all. 3nodding

Thank you for reading.

whee Welcome! You've found the perfect place to start navigating Gaia! There are a lot of friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable users to be found in this guild.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff