Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
For the Hoard [Marc's Quest Thread]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:53 am
~Table of Contents~

1. Intro & Purpose of this thread
2. My Quest(s)
3. My Achievements

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:56 am
~1. Intro & Purpose of this thread~

Who am I?

Hey, I am Marc. Currently 25 years old and I have been on Gaia since 2009. I study laws & economics (with main interest in trade laws) in Germany and hopefully I will be able to make my bachelor of laws at the start of 2018.

I like most of the items fitting in those categories: demonic, military, robot, SF, brutal, bloody... I already have a big pile just over there, but it can't hurt to have more. lol

The purpose of this thread is for me to have a second "wish list" and to remind myself what item(s) I want and in what quantities.
You, dear reader, are encouraged to either offer me items from said wish/quest list and/or chat with me. mrgreen
Have fun, everyone!

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 am
~2. What I am questing~

In general:

Anything demonic, military, SF, memes. Robot, armor, weapons...I want it.
Backgrounds are nice too.
You see, the problem is, that there are so many items and my capital resources are limited...I have not much and what I have I mostly spend. xp Maybe a bad thing to say in a quest thread but hey, I gotta keep track somehow, right? Right now I have more than I need but I became a bit stingy over these last few months. lol
Also some Sakura Pegacorn Fluff would be nice to have but is not a main concern right now. Been there, done that. Thanks, Halloween 2017 zOMG! ghost hunt. Made my first 100k plat (1 trillion gold) during that event. RIP Gaian economy. sweatdrop

On that note: my wishlist is always up to date mrgreen It's not. Maybe.
Status of the wishlist side quests:

1/1 User Image Abysswalker - Gifted to me by AngelMuerto, thank you very much! emotion_brofist
0/2 User Image Infernal Spirit ; does not need to be any specific generation of this item

Main Quest:

User ImagePaladin of Pestilence's Chestplate this is an old Go Fusion item I wasn't able to craft back in the day as it costed ludicrous amounts of charms to do so...I really regret not farming for it because they seem to be quite rare.

If you have this item or know someone who owns this item, please let me know as soon as possible! I will gladly buy/trade this item!

My gold platinum right now: a lot ninja

Donors:

- AngelMuerto; 1 Abysswalker eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:11 am
~3. My Achievements~

Some date - bought some stuff. Don't remember everything, sorry mrgreen

2017-11-01 - bought a Sakura Fluff Pegacorn, some re-roll potions and 3 red amulets

2017-11-18 - new update on my quests/wishes, pruned already bought items. Started the quest for the Paladin's Chestplate in all seriousness.

2017-11-20 - got an Abysswalker donated to me by AngelMuerto  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:59 am
See? I told you I can not hoard piles of gold. stressed

Bought 1 Master of the Internetverse for 6.7b which is just below average buy price and ~3.3b cheaper than normal.

Anyways, +9001 on meme-yness, hurray!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 pm
2 more Master of the Internetverse and 1 2 Crimson Electric Knights later the memes got real and I go down to 11b. emotion_facepalm

I seriously should consider getting professional help. ninja

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 am
Updated some personal info and the wish list.

Again, if you know someone who owns the Paladin's Chestplate, please inform me via PM or post in this thread or tell said person to contact me!
Anyone who can introduce me to someone who then sells me this item will be rewarded with either 1000 platinum in cash or with an item roughly that MP worth of their own choice!

Yes, I really want that piece of armor THAT badly. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:24 am
Oh boy, found out that there is an Alchemy Formula for the Chestplate.

Bought the Formula but I need a lot of pretty rare stuff sweatdrop

I still have to gather:
0/2 User Image Silver Bullet Helmet
1/1 User Image Dragon's Pride Armor
8/10 User Image Weak Acid -> not a priority
6/10 User Image Ashes ->not a priority
2/10 User Image Vile Rot
1/1 User Image Ichor
2/4 User Image Catgut

Will buy anything within a reasonable price, but I am still open for buying the Chestplate directly from someone. ^^

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am
ALL DONE! dramallama Finally I have my chestplate. Took me some time and a lot of plats.

I feel kind of empty right now, don't know what to quest next. Maybe I will go for 2 Infernal Spirits, any gen as long as the price is ok.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:22 am
Marc Gosgosh

Good luck in your quest for your stuff - you might want to edit for first page since you acquired your chestplate thingy though smile  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:39 am
ancantsia
Marc Gosgosh

Good luck in your quest for your stuff - you might want to edit for first page since you acquired your chestplate thingy though smile

Thank you for pointing that out. Tbh I have been a bit lazy lately and I will update this thread as well as another one asap.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 am
Marc Gosgosh

Good thinking - people will donate to active threads. I know I do! =]  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:52 am
ancantsia

Good thinking - people will donate to active threads. I know I do! =]

Well, I have this thread more for myself and a small chatting space. mrgreen to say I do not want donations would be wrong but then again I have way too many items waiting to be sold. I am both lazy and a little bit of scrooge mcduck. (is he called like that in English? Donald duck 's uncle)

I probably have all the Plat I need but am too stingy to buy the stuff I want right now. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:54 am
Marc Gosgosh

I have over 11k in Plat, I just hoard items though rofl I loathe items with only one pose or ones with cute skirts/trousers but they have the stupid legs attached neutral  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 am
ancantsia

24k platinum here + some ~8000 items lol

One pose items are mostly those of older item generations, right. I remember back in 2009/10 most items were just 1 pose if they weren't premium items.
Some are really nice (like my new chestplate lol) but the majority is just bad in my opinion.

As for the legmod items, I tend to have the same sentiment. I mostly try to avoid them or do avis with the same item all over the place. That way it is assured that the items will fit for sure.  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games