Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OOC>
Update from Alvin (UPDATED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 am
Hello people, I've been notified that some of y'all are actually still here, and I just wanted to update y'all on the situation I'm in right now which would be hard for me to bring back RP, but I would gladly do it to the best of my ability.

So uh, I'm just gonna say it because idk, I don't really care lmfao.

Back in January, I was evicted from my house and I was sent to a group home, and I'm probably not gonna be back at my house until August. Reason why is because I'm diabetic in real life, and last year I didn't take care of myself at all, so social workers thought it was unsafe in my house.

I don't have internet, all I have is my phone and my personal hotspot, so that's the best I could do. I could do everything else, make photos and videos and all that, but the only problem is that it'd probably be slower.

Y'all already know I'm always open to come back, just reply here and I'll see who's open to come back. Thanks y'all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:45 pm
Sorry to hear that Alvman. Hope things get better for you soon.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:05 pm
Stay positive  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:12 pm
Wow, I'm so sorry that had to happen to you. If you're going to be able to be back in August, just take your time in settling first and getting things back on the right track. Thank you for letting us know, and we're here for you if anything.  

Legit Boss

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:11 pm
Stay positive man. I'm here as well whenever just say the word.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:16 am
Sorry to hear. Stay positive.  

CWFTheUndertaker

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:43 pm
Hey guys. I'm really ready to bring this back soon. July I'll be going to Thailand again and now I'm also gonna be able to go back home every weekend. So, just keep an open eye on the guild for the next few weeks. (:  
[TNW:R™] <OOC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games