Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melatte

Godlike Abomination

21,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:22 pm
Hi I'm Tobias. I was on Gaia quite a long time ago and have just come back. Looking forward to hanging out here again and learning how to do things, but a little help would be awesome. I'm mostly looking to find some help with achievements, I was always really into them, but the achievements forum is pretty dead now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm
Welcome back to Gaia! It's an exciting time to return, with Lanzer back and all.

Hmmm.. I think the I <3 Achievements guide is still the best resource if you need to double check anything.

The Achievements forum is still your go-to spot for all those nudist colony and clambake type achievements.

Past that, I've noticed that users will often try to complete the achievements for thread size, polls, tips, heated, popular during events whenever the event forums open up. The Easter event forum is up right now. The event itself isn't forum specific... sooo I don't think it's getting the usual event traffic. But I often see users post bump threads with instructions asking for help with a specific achievement during events.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Melatte

Godlike Abomination

21,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:54 pm
sdrawkcab
Welcome back to Gaia! It's an exciting time to return, with Lanzer back and all.

Hmmm.. I think the I <3 Achievements guide is still the best resource if you need to double check anything.

The Achievements forum is still your go-to spot for all those nudist colony and clambake type achievements.

Past that, I've noticed that users will often try to complete the achievements for thread size, polls, tips, heated, popular during events whenever the event forums open up. The Easter event forum is up right now. The event itself isn't forum specific... sooo I don't think it's getting the usual event traffic. But I often see users post bump threads with instructions asking for help with a specific achievement during events.

Thank you for the guide, and so far the achievements forum has actually been next to useless. ^^; It is very much dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:59 pm
Tawny Tobias

Thank you for the guide, and so far the achievements forum has actually been next to useless. ^^; It is very much dead.

That's too bad. XD It's been a few months since I was last in there... but.. it did look more active than that. Bummer.
Also, I see your thread there. I'll make a post or two to help out (male accounts, of course).

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Melatte

Godlike Abomination

21,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:01 pm
sdrawkcab
Tawny Tobias

That's too bad. XD It's been a few months since I was last in there... but.. it did look more active than that. Bummer.
Also, I see your thread there. I'll make a post or two to help out (male accounts, of course).

Thanks, much appreciated. Hopefully I can get some more helpers. May have to wait for the weekend though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:15 am
Welcome Tobias and nice to meet you.  

Ingenious Ariel

Liberal Genius

11,550 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash