Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I'm Graoully

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toilet Paper Lord

Dangerous Humorist

11,165 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:51 am
Hello I'm Graoully, if you known me its either from charities or the vast amount of guilds that I am crew/vc of. I have reached my peak of dream avatars I have 3 that I switch around with. I enjoy coming up with cool and creative events, although the Unholy Empire gets most of my time in events (I give away huge gold and zOMG rings there smile )

About me in real life is: I live in kentucky,USA, I show animals (well sadly getting out of soon), I am president of a tri county 4-h club for 7 years (in hopes of a re-election next year), I am president of our schools castle club (club that comes up with cool events for the school) 4 yrs now (sadly grad so I can't re-run), Memeber of HOSA our MRC team won 1st in state and we are going to internationals smile . So as you can see I am one busy bee, I do use my spare time on gaia and warframe smile

Well if you want to leanr anything else about me just ask below, you will not offend me in any questions you ask, I am very ope about myself smile . (No SSN or Credit Card Info though razz not that open xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:15 am
XD You sound busy for sure. Welcome to the NSTG! I'm glad you're gonna come spend some of that spare time with us. ^^  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:47 pm
Good to meet you! So after you graduate, then what?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:20 am
Welcome Graoully and nice to meet you.  

Ingenious Ariel

Liberal Genius

11,550 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash