Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Flourish and Blotts ~ Open ~ Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:29 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Future Hogwarts Student
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Location : Flourish and Blotts

Rebecca was super excited to be out and about with people. The real breathing kind of people she wasn’t allowed to interact with. She wasn’t even allowed to leave the grounds of the estate. It was hard to do anything fun or get any kind of social interaction. Luckily today she was getting her school supplies. That meant she’d be interacting with lots of people. Granted her mother was supposed to take her. It wasn’t surprising something came up to make her busy. That didn’t stop William from taking her and Sabrina to do her school shopping though.

“Actual people,” Rebecca commented as they walked along the streets. “Yes Rebecca.” Her father has replied. “It’s not like you haven’t seen people before.” Sabrina replied. The soon to be first year looked at her younger sister and shook her head. “I might see them but I never get to bother with them.” She told her. “So, where would you like to go first?” William asked his daughter. “I’d say Ollivander’s but…” She just imagined what the lines would be like. “How about we do that last?” He suggested. “Okay books first.”

With that Rebecca made her way to the bookstore. Entering she wandered the rows of books. Two people about her age were talking and part of her wanted to rush on over and chat with them. However, she didn’t think it polite to interrupt a conversation the two were already having. There was another boy though. Looking to her sister who was following along, she then walked over to him. He was definitely older then her. “Hello, what year are you in?” Rebecca asked curiously.

Company : Father, Sabrina, Hikaru

Attire : Pink and Green

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru turned when he heard someone talk to him. He looked down a bit to see a young girl likely a first year ask what year he was. "I'm going to be fourth year once the school year starts." He replied. He was getting better at random social encounters, he still wasn't one to start coversations. Prehaps the girl needed help. He knew he did when he was a first year. He knew the locations of the textbooks. Heck he could probably guide people like one of the emmployees. "Oh I should introduce myself, I'm Hikaru. Whats your name?" He said wanting to be polite. She wasn't by herself so he gave a smile to the other shyer girl. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. If they where first years they had enough to worry about.

Ooc:
                                murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

||WHERE: Flourish and Blotts ||WEARING: Proper Burgundy ||WITH: Fiona; Strangers; Shopkeepers ||FEELING: Desperate yet Curious

Fiona. Bonnie knew of a distant Aunt with that name, nice woman she supposed, didn't see her often. Although, the name didn't quite fit the girl standing in front of her. When Bonnie thought of that name, she thought of a princess or a duchess. Not a tomboy witch with a fire mane. Dare to be different, right? Taking hold of the herb book handed over by Fiona, she mentally crossed off that title from the list, next up was potions. This was a class Bonnie was extremely eager for. The preciseness and tact needed for something like creating a potion was challenging and interesting."Magical Drafts an' Potions. Exciting!" Bonnie exclaimed with reserved sarcasm. "Kiddin'. I'm actually buzzin' for that class. Astronomy too." She confessed with a nod of her head as she led the pair of youngsters to the potion books. The stars and universe were a certainly fascinating subject; ever expanding and such. There is no limit to the knowledge and you can never know everything about it. "Are you lookin' forward to any class in particular?" Bonnie asked absentmindedly, keeping light conversation.

Looking like quite the opposite pair visually, she wanted to see how their personalities compared. Bonnie would slowly ask more detailed questions to get a better idea of the redhead. Stepping towards the shelf, she sighed and looked up at the towering cabinet. "Do vey know their first years are under two meters? Or do vey assume we're, like, part giant?" She jokingly complained, flashing her kaleidoscope hues to Fiona. Scanning around her she looked for something to elevate either of them to reach the books position.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

"Oh I can't wait for charms potions and flying classes. I like the practical stuff. " Fiona replied. She spotted the book up high. Sure they could ask an adult but it was busy and it take time to find an employee. "Cover me, ill get the books." She proceded to try and climb the two shelves they needed to get thier prize. She was careful to not touch books with her shoes and reached toward the books they needed. She almost had her hands on it she just needed to be one more shelf up she needed to be careful and sneaky as this was probably not something she should be doing.

User Image
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

murruelecreuset
Trippy_Gazelle

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location: Flourish and Blotts

Isabelle loved her work. The book shop was more home to her then any place in the world. It was hard to believe given that she’d always enjoyed travelling. Since settling down and finding a steady place to work she was content. Though, she did miss her son being around. It was tough but he visited the shop quite a bit.

With the summer rush, Isabelle didn’t have much time to think on it. There were already several people gathered in her shop. A number of students were in getting their books for the new term. Hardly expecting there to be any trouble she continued to man the desk. Keeping an eye around the shop, she did however notice two girls and one wasn’t where she was supposed to be.

The brunette had to admit she never imagined seeing a girl climb her shelves. Isabelle was quick to rush over knowing that for starters those shelves weren’t meant to hold someone’s weight. “Get down from my shelves, please.” She told Fiona rather abruptly to get girl’s attention. “If you need help getting a book you should ask for it.” She told them both. It made a lot more sense to ask for help rather than trying a dangerous stunt like climbing book shelves. Then again she'd like to think that someone was keeping an eye on them... like a parent...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Two girls (Bonnie & Fiona)

Attire: Work Shirt & Pants

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kungfudemoness
Trippy_Gazelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

||WHERE: Flourish and Blotts ||WEARING: Proper Burgundy ||WITH: Fiona; Strangers; Shopkeepers ||FEELING: Desperate yet Curious

The practical stuff, eh? Seems a bit opinionated. Bonnie admired that. She felt like, if given the time, she could warm up to this little rebel. Only time will tell in any sense. They still needed to get past school shopping. It was truly tedious to say the least. Why these texts weren't already provided for there students was beyond her. Could surely save money for the families in the long run, but that really wasn't her decision. Well at least for now if all her dreams and aspirations of being the Headmistress come to pass. She knew she could turn the school around and run it without breaking a sweat. Trouble was getting to that point. The discipline and schooling, working up and up the professional ladder. It would be worth it in the end, but certainly tough. However, speaking of discipline, Fiona was showing a bit of lack there of with her current stunt. Once Bonnie had informed the girl of their current predicament of shortness in regards to the height of the bookshelves, she proceeded to dart her eyes left to right. Checking if the coast was clear, she then started to climb the shelving to reach the required novels. "You know we're gunna be scolded, right?" Bonnie chuckled lightly and shook her head. Putting her hands in her pockets, fluttered her eyes casually around the shop, keeping a mildly interested eye out for employees.

Not surprisingly enough, she saw one girl who approached the pair of them. The brunette looked lithe and bookish, obviously, and seemed to care very much about her small job. Looking to Fiona with a mock scolding gaze, she looked back to the employee. "My apologies, ma'm. I tried to warn 'er, but she's just so 'eadstrong!" Sighing heavily and placed a hand on her hip. "Won' 'appen again, ma'am." She promised coyly. You could see the smallest upturn in her lips as she finished her statement. Quickly retrieving the letter that had their necessary books listed on it, she brought it forward and held it out for the woman. "Maybe you could 'elp us wiv the rest? Our height has proved to be a great disadvan'age." She queried with a raise of her well groomed brow.

Kungfudemoness
                      murruelecreuset

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:31 pm
Sabrina Lorraine Richardson
Future Hogwarts Student
Pure Blood Young Lady

Sabrina curiously followed her sister around. Not because she didn’t know how to be her own person or because she was shy but because they were shopping for her. After all there were more kids Rebecca’s age then there were hers. It would be a few years yet before she ended up attending Hogwarts if she managed to show signs of magic at all. Sabrina hoped she never did but knew she’d be dealing with her mother regardless of the outcome.

Rebecca smiled at Hikaru as he mentioned being a fourth year. So, he’d been at Hogwarts for a number of years now. “What’s it like?” She asked him. She’d never really heard stories about it, since her mother wouldn’t speak to her and her father had never attended. Now was her chance to hear firsthand experience about it. “Rebecca,” She replied to him offering his name.

Sabrina listened to the exchange between the two. She gave a small wave to Hikaru. “This is Sabrina, she’s my little sister.” Rebecca told him with a smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Hikaru.” Sabrina said with a slight curtsy.

Company : Father, Rebecca, Hikaru

Attire : Completely Overdressed Purple

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well there's a lot to Hogwarts. It would be better to read a book if you want to know everything." Hikaru said thoughtfully. "Though I can likely give you an awnser if you just want specifics..." Well despite feeling like he was in danger of rambling on about a subject that they will likely get bored of before he does, he was confident in the conversation. Though it was likely because he was older than them. "I can't tell you much on the houses other than mine. I got friends in those houses though." He added. He did expect them to ask about sorting. Should he make them wonder? That was half the fun on his first year. Though it did make him very nervous at the time.

Ooc:
                                murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 pm
User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona just got to the shelf she needed to and placed the desired books on a more reachable shelf when she heard the employee scold them. She quickly complied and got down. She had achived her mission. She was worried she got Bonnie in trouble too, but the girl spoke up, being honest, dropping the rightful blame on Fiona. If she hadn't been climbing when she shouldn't have she be offended by being thrown under the bus but she had earned the scolding. May as well willingly take any punishment, it wasnt as bad that way. "I'm sorry ma'am, you seemed so busy I didn't want to bother you.." Fiona said clutching the books but not looking shy or defeated, she would own up for her actions. Bonnie decided to ask for help, likely better that than more climbing

User Image
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

murruelecreuset
Trippy_Gazelle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location: Flourish and Blotts

Isabelle was grateful that the girl climbing on her shelves was quick to listen. It would have been terrible if something had happened to her. That was probably what she was most worried about. Her shelves she could fix and the books would be okay. Eleven year old bodies might not be if things were to fall on them.

Looking between the two girls as they spoke, Isabelle heard them out. The brunette apologizing for the other girl’s action. She apologized quickly there after. The girl mentioned her seeming busy which was true this was the busy season. However, she was never to busy to help students in need. “Apologies accepted. The last thing we’d want is for anyone to get hurt.” She replied her expression softening some. “As for myself being busy, I’m never to busy to help.” She told them.

That’s when Bonnie asked about her helping with the rest of the list. “That sounds like a much better idea.” Isabelle told them taking the list. “I’d be happy too.” She added before looking over the list. “Alright, you have your Standard Book of Spells, Herbs and Fungi, and Drafts and Potions… So that leaves you with…” She began to say before listing off the books they still needed. “Beginner Guide to Transfiguration, Guide to Self-Protection, History of Magic, and Guide to the Heavens.” As she listed the needed books off she led the girls around her shop.

Once all the books were in hand all that was left was for them to pay for them up front. “Those would a total of 14 Gallons and 6 Sickles from both of you please.” She told them doing the math rather quickly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Two girls (Bonnie & Fiona)

Attire: Work Shirt & Pants

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kungfudemoness
Trippy_Gazelle

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Future Hogwarts Student
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca was very interested in Hogwarts. So much in fact she probably should read about it. Though she wasn’t really the reading type. Sure, she liked reading but experiencing everything first hand was a far better way to go about things. That’s what she thought anyways. Course she wouldn’t be asking Hikaru if she didn’t want to know everything.

“How does the sorting work? Is it true that they use a hat?” Rebecca asked curiously. Sabrina returned to being relatively quiet quickly Hikaru mentioned something about houses. The young girl knew that her mother was sorted into Slytherin. That was why Rebecca wanted that house. “What house are you in Hikaru?” Sabrina asked curiously. He didn’t seem like the Slytherin type. The smart type that liked books maybe but she didn’t know what house that was.

“I’d like to get into Slytherin.” The red head commented. “Our mother was in that house.” Sabrina added. “Yeah, as was our uncle.” She added after her sister. They were both very different Slytherins so perhaps that meant Rebecca had a chance of landing herself in the house. In Sabrina’s mind, she wondered if her sister was Slytherin material given that she was nothing like their mum.

Company : Father, Sabrina, Hikaru

Attire : Pink and Green

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Flourish and Blotts
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Noelle
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Back to school shopping
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Is there a translation spell somewhere?

Kylian was secretly enjoying his shopping day, if only because he was spending it with his older sister. Between school and the fact that he lived in France while she opted for England, he seldom got to see her. They were currently at the bookstore, fetching all the tomes needed for his second year of school. They were comparing the books to those that Noelle had had to collect for school at Beauxbatons, with both lamenting the books. "Regardez ces livres, ils ont des noms aussi idiots" Noelle said, offering out one of his books. The younger male smirked and set it in his basket, before speaking himself. "Je me demande s'ils ont des exemplaires en français. Ce serait beaucoup plus facile à lire." He held out another, pondering asking the shopkeep if they had the same books in other languages. Perhaps he'd have to go shopping in France to find them. Hm.

{N: "Look at these books, they have such silly names"}
          {K: "I wonder if they have any copies in French. It'd be much easier to read."}
          murruelecreuset

Gʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
          Dʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ I'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏ
          Tʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ
          Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Sᴏ I ᴘʀᴀʏᴇᴅ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          I'ʟʟ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs 'ᴛɪʟ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Oᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Cornelia Freja Eckstein
Pureblood Third Year Beauxbaton Aphrodite

Cornelia’s first stop of the day was Honeydukes for her fix. Her fix being blood flavoured pops. She had no idea why she enjoyed them. Wasn’t like she was a vampire. Her second stop was back home to convince her father to let her go to Diagon Alley. The second stop must of work cause there she was. Walking down the street with a blood pop in hand she looked around. Thorsten had some stuff to do anyways so it gave her some free time. Popping the blood pop into her mouth, Cornelia found herself outside the bookstore. Why not browse for some new books that weren’t school related. Not to mention in English.

Letting herself in Cornelia browsed the shelves for something interesting. Maybe her expanded cores lessons would be fun with additional readings. She probably would have looked further into that had she not heard two people speaking French. It was often she heard French during the summer. It took her a moment to adjust her brain for it. Honestly her brain hardly went there when she was on holiday. Only real time was her letters with Heidi.

Walking over the blonde girl walked over to the pair. “Je dis la même chose avec mes livres.” (I say the same thing with my books.) Cornelia replied in greeting. “Je n'ai certainement pas l'habitude d'entendre le français pendant mes vacances. Je m'appelle Cornelia Eckstein. Quel est ton?” (I'm certainly not used to hearing French during my holidays. My name's Cornelia Eckstein. What's yours?) She introduced. Nothing wrong with starting a conversation, right? The boy was around her age anyway. Though she didn’t recall seeing him around. Definitely a mystery.

With : Kylian & Noelle

Attire : Plaid Dress

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:42 pm
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Bored
xLocation: Flourish & Botts
xWith: Alone
xStatus: Single

Ana had been dominating their parents' attention once again and despite him being older, she had been bullying him again. So, being fourteen, he'd excused himself to find a quiet corner to hang out in. And for some reason, that led him to the busy bookstore. He was currently standing in the back corner, trying to be enthralled in a book about France, with little luck. He grumbled under his breath and set the book back on the shelf, then crossed his arms over his chest. He was usually a friendly person, but today he didn't see anyone he could talk to. Maybe if he wandered up and down the Alley he might bump into someone he knew. With a sigh of exasperation, he picked up another book and leafed through the pages, hoping to find something to catch his interests.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {...}
╚════════════════════════╝

Murruelecreuset

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:29 pm
Cornelia Freja Eckstein
Pureblood Fourth Year Beauxbaton Aphrodite

Cornelia had been seemingly dismal since she returned home from school. In attempts to cheer her up her father had taken her to Diagon Alley. In turn the ice cream shop. Over a strawberry cone she explained how hard it was not having many friends in Scotland. They were everywhere else in the world and for the few short months of the year she had a few pen pals. Nothing different from when she was in school and wrote to her friends at Hogwarts. Sometimes she wished she had of been born in England that way she could have gone there as well.

The only suggestion her father gave her was to try reaching out to her friends in Hogsmeade. However, Cornelia believed that Akira and Callista were far too busy for her to hang out. They probably hung out together and if not, they probably had tones of other friends at Hogwarts. Something she didn’t have in the area.

When that didn’t work he suggested that she go out and socialize. Cornelia didn’t buy that that would help. Instead she settled by convincing her father to let her go to the book store. She always did enjoy the book shop. Walking into Flourish and Blotts Cornelia walked along the shelves. She didn’t have anything particular she was looking at. That’s when she spotted a boy flipping through a book. “You look to be in a similar mood to myself. What has your attention exactly?” She asked him curiously. 

With : My father (Thorsten)... Diego

Attire : T-Shirt & Jeans

Summer II

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out