Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Wizarding Wireless Network (Musicians, Theatre, etc...)
Welcome to the Wizarding Wireless Network (Read First!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:23 am
Cara MiaKitty
Performing Artist Application

Hello, my name is Sherwood Meadows

I am 20 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) musician

It is a magical & muggle business.

I perform folk-style music and traditional ballads

It is located in Lancashire, England

How did I get my start? Well... Originally I was going to do... whatever my grandparents and father expected of me, really. But then my sisters inspired me to do what I wanted with my life, so I began working more on music, which had been a passion of mine for a while.

The things I love about my craft are doing something I'm actually passionate about, getting to be creative, making people happy, having an excuse to go to places like ren faires, dressing up for gigs in ridiculous historical clothes.

The things I despise about my craft are interacting with people when I'm not performing, messing up in the middle of a performance, having to be extra careful with my voice, when the inspiration isn't there, and having gigs cancelled because of weather.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I mostly like to work festivals, but I will sometimes help out with stage productions based on folktales.

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle arts must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Sherwood Meadows

Diamond Wales

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Hello, my name is Kylian Marteau

I am 23 years old at time of application.

I am a violinist & vocalist

I perform classical and pop infused violin, along with lyrics

It is located in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England

How did I get my start? Well... I learned to play classical violin in France and I kept the music with me forever. After a few years, I started mixing up the music styles, adding my own flair to the songs. A few years later and I started writing lyrics to go with the music. It all culminated into some really unique music

The things I love about my craft are

- Trying new things
- Traveling for concerts
- Meeting aspiring players
- Studying new techniques
- Seeing people enjoy my hard work

The things I despise about my craft are

- Breaking bow strings
- Being mobbed by fans in public
- Creative blocks
- Perpetual jet-lag
- Always busy doing..... something

I acknowledge that any magical & muggle arts must be separated as to not breach the Statute of Secrecy.

Signed,
Kylian Zacharie Marteau  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Hello, my name is Samuel Lambert

I am 30 years old at time of application.

I am a(n) musician

I perform Pop

It is located in London

How did I get my start? Well... My mum was a pianist and my aunt taught music. It's always been a major part of my life. As such I took up the guitar and began making my own music. Though I started off slow from the moment I graduated school, I did manage to make a few singles. Between working at the music shop in Hogsmeade and making my music it keeps me busy.

The things I love about my craft are Making Music, Sharing my feelings, Hearing my songs being played, When inspiration strikes, and Simply doing what I love

The things I despise about my craft are People not knowing my music, Long Hours, Writers Block, Broken Strings, and Being Interrupted

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This should have been posted like a while a go. He's been doing music since he was in his 20's but didn't really get off the ground till later in life. He's also not be biggest talent out there.

Signed,
Samuel Lambert  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:03 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Sparrow Kiya Winchester

I would like to apply as an Actress at The Hobgoblin Theater

The things I love about this craft are:

• Getting into new characters
  • Rehearsing and perfecting a performance with fellow professionals
  • Special social events and parties (like Improv Nights?)
  • Learning and experiencing more productions.
  • Making playful and fun, chaotic versions of existing plays

The things I hate about this craft are:

• Competing for parts– auditioning is no issue, but the feeling like she has to fight for a role is sad.
  • Juggling which performances are muggle-friendly.
  • Having to get makeup done on my arms and ankles/ calf for every performance (because of her scars)
  • Set building
  • Working with people who haven’t at least familiarised themselves with their part

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you:
Sparrow used to volunteer on the summer and winter breaks, coming around to help rehearse/ be a background character if she could make it early enough in the season, or just to usher or see the shows if not. She’d been absent for the last 2.5 years after the Winchester Massacre. (This should have been posted in Winter 2056 >.>”)

Playbill bio:
Actress Sparrow Kiya Winchester has been in the theatre since she was old enough to speak– from her elementary theatre school to Drama Club at Hogwarts, she has performed in over a dozen productions. Usually recognizable by her colourful and constantly changing hairstyles, Sparrow is a lifelong singer, dancer, and actress. Prior to joining the Hobgoblin Theatre, she served as director and captain of the Hogwarts Drama Club, and co-writer for the musical Violence and Vodka.

MJ Spooks

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:24 pm
addaellis
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Sparrow Kiya Winchester

I would like to apply as an Actress at The Hobgoblin Theater

The things I love about this craft are:

• Getting into new characters
  • Rehearsing and perfecting a performance with fellow professionals
  • Special social events and parties (like Improv Nights?)
  • Learning and experiencing more productions.
  • Making playful and fun, chaotic versions of existing plays

The things I hate about this craft are:

• Competing for parts– auditioning is no issue, but the feeling like she has to fight for a role is sad.
  • Juggling which performances are muggle-friendly.
  • Having to get makeup done on my arms and ankles/ calf for every performance (because of her scars)
  • Set building
  • Working with people who haven’t at least familiarised themselves with their part

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you:
Sparrow used to volunteer on the summer and winter breaks, coming around to help rehearse/ be a background character if she could make it early enough in the season, or just to usher or see the shows if not. She’d been absent for the last 2.5 years after the Winchester Massacre. (This should have been posted in Winter 2056 >.>”)

Playbill bio:
Actress Sparrow Kiya Winchester has been in the theatre since she was old enough to speak– from her elementary theatre school to Drama Club at Hogwarts, she has performed in over a dozen productions. Usually recognizable by her colourful and constantly changing hairstyles, Sparrow is a lifelong singer, dancer, and actress. Prior to joining the Hobgoblin Theatre, she served as director and captain of the Hogwarts Drama Club, and co-writer for the musical Violence and Vodka.

MJ Spooks

Hired!  
Wizarding Wireless Network (Musicians, Theatre, etc...)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games