Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[PRP] Exciting News (Vanellope x Hana'Hofu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 am
User Image

Hana raced toward home, huge paws thundering across the ground as she sped through the jungle, leaping fallen trees and dodging between the underbrush. She had been out with a band of Patrons investigating a small pack of hyenas that had been hanging around the border for a few days - nothing serious, just an excursion to put the pride's minds at ease - when another Patron had come to relieve her, saying she was needed at home to speak with her sister, Vanellope.

The maroon lioness had tried to appear calm, assuring the new addition would be brought up to speed and everything was in order before nodding and thanking her pride mates, then padding deliberately slowly toward the camp. But the moment she was out of sight she had burst into a full sprint. Her family knew how important her job was to her, and they never sent for her unless there was big news. While that didn't necessarily mean bad, Hana couldn't help but feel panic starting to gnaw at her insides at being called on by Nelly. Especially Nelly. She had always felt especially protective of her blue sister, who had always been more reserved and innocent than her litter mates.

When she was close to the camp, Hana slowed to a trot, and eventually to a walk, trying to give her thudding heart a chance to slow to its regular rhythm. She spotted Nelly and loped over, ecstatic to see that she didn't seem hurt, curiosity taking place of her fears.

She reached her sister and brushed her muzzle along Nelly's cheek. "Nelly. What's wrong?" Hana never had been much for beating around the bush.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:42 pm
Everything was going pretty smoothly until her sister seemed to appear out of nowhere with a somewhat worried expression on her face. She gave her sister a somewhat confused look, why would she think something was wrong? Then it dawned on her that someone probably told her there was news, she probably thought it wasn't good.

"Oh Hana, nothing is wrong." She said warmly with a smile and a nuzzle back.

"Sit, I have something exciting to tell you!" Well, it was sort of exciting, she hadn't really thought things would have happened like this, but hey. Stuff happens right?

Rennekae

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:00 pm
All of Hana's fears were forgotten as Nelly assured her that the reason she wanted to see her sister wasn't negative. She knew it must still be an important announcement, though, or at the very least big, and so her enthusiasm remained.

Hana's ear twitched with amusement at her sibling's rather animated request for her to sit. Humoring the azure lioness, she rested back on her haunches and made an over-exaggerated gesture for Nelly to continue.

"Let's hear it!" Hana laughed.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:04 pm
Rennekae

She was pleased that her sister was a great more deal calm and she watched as she humored her and took a seat. Now that all that was settled she took in a breath and let it out slowly.

She wasn't entirely sure how she wanted to tell her and then just blurted it right out. "I'm pregnant!" She said with an expression that said 'tada'. She gave her a toothy grin and waited to see what her sister was going to do.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 pm
At first, Hana wasn't quite sure how to respond. As a Patron, she was ever the alert watcher, and she had noticed her sister spending time with Uhleko, a certain - very conspicuously bright - male. But she had to admit that she hadn't known their relationship had gone quite that far. After a brief moment of surprise and slight disappointment that she hadn't noticed, the surge of happiness for her sister kicked in and she beamed, her ears perking forward as she rose to her paws.

"Nelly, that's amazing news!" she gushed earnestly, rubbing her jaw along her littermate's roughly. The burgundy female had only recently - and very secretly - changed her mind and decided she wanted cubs, after a lifetime of insisting otherwise, so her excitement and joy was sincere. "How long?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:56 am
Rennekae

She was pleased that her sister was happy for her, though she wasn't sure how she'd of reacted had she responded differently. "Not too far along. But long enough that I'm starting to feel the effects it has on you." She said with a light laugh. It was crazy to think that she'd be a mother here before long, her sister an Aunt.

"I still can't believe it myself some days, but I can't fake this kind of thing." It was true, her a mother? Who'd of thought. But yet there they were.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:06 pm
AstoriaFallen
I could not be more sorry about my long absence. So much has happened. But I feel like I can finally settle into a routine of sorts and get back to things I enjoy, like soa.

I really hope you can forgive me and want to still rp! crying

Hana echoed her sister's chuckle and smirked impishly. "I can't wait until your belly starts to grow. You'll be round as an elephant soon enough!"

Hana, of course, was only teasing. She had watched gravid mothers in the pride all her life, and secretly admired the grace and strength that seemed to radiate from them. The dark patroness was even impressed with how most lionesses seemed to carry on pride duties with their substantially expanded stomach, not letting the added girth affect their abilities. She couldn't be happier that the lioness she would now be admiring was her own sister, and the thought made her smile warmly.

"I can believe it - You'll make a great mother, Nell. Sure to raise loving and kind cubs. You'll let me know if you need anything, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:41 am
Rennekae
There is nothing to forgive! <3<3 <3 And I'll ALWAYS rp with you <3<3<3

Giving her a hard stare she frowned, "Why did you have to go and say something like that." While she was only teasing back she was a little self conscious about the whole thing. Though her words of encouragement were greatly appreciated and she leaned her head into her sister lovingly. "Thank you, I really appreciate your words. You'll definitely be the first I come to if I need anything at all."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:19 pm
AstoriaFallen
Yay! <3

"I'm sorry," Hana smiled apologetically and dipped her head, genuinely remorseful for the jesting even if Nelly knew it was just a joke. She supposed her sister may be a little more sensitive than usual what with the hormones and other various changes, and undoubtedly Nell was a little bit afraid of it all. "You know how I can be - no filter between my brain and mouth; just a straight drop! I'm always rougher than I intend, dear sister, but you know I mean no harm."

Making a mental note to be more attentive to her snide remarks in regards to her expectant sister, Hana returned the affectionate head bump and allowed a short rumble - almost a purr - to escape her in way of a reply to her sister's thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:57 pm
Rennekae

"You don't need to apologize. Just be prepared for me to do the same whenever you finally have cubs." Teasing her back she was glad to be surrounded by family.

Her stomach started to grumble and she gave a light laugh, "Perhaps we can go get something to eat? These kids make me want to eat ALL of the time. I may end up like a whale after all." The laughter in her voice was pure and full of joy.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:03 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hana lowered her head and nuzzled further into her sister's fur, trying to hide the warm smile that creased her jaw. She hadn't yet told anyone in her family that she wanted to have cubs, having adamantly insisted that she would never want them for her entire life - up until the most recent moons. Nell's teasing had a totally different meaning than intended.

Hana laughed along with her sister as Nelly's stomach growled audibly. "Of course we can. Maybe now I won't feel guilty for how much I eat!" Hana gently bumped Nelly's hip with her own, a stark contrast of maroon and teal, as they started toward the kill pile to select a meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:36 pm
Rennekae
fin!

Giving a laugh she followed along after her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas