Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking up for any 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:55 pm
Im up for anything. Feel free to give out ideas of what you want to do. (mind you im a little iffy on certain types. BUT if you can sell me the story (or need me to make one) i will consider it.)

Currently inspired by gundam

if your intrested feel free to say and i will drop the information to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 pm
I am looking for someone to join an RP I just created. it is a 1x1 of coarse, it is called Travels of Kai'teran  

Aileen Beau Pre

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 am
Still looking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:55 pm
sure that sounds interesting  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:58 pm
ok. you want to make the thread? or should i?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 pm
DaMetaEX
ok. you want to make the thread? or should i?

You can do the tread or do it in pms. I don't mind either form.  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:31 pm
still looking if your intrested PM me  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 pm
anyone?  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:54 am
I wouldnt mind taking on another rp if you would like, im not to sure on what ideas would be best to start with but if you would like we can chat over a few things and create a plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:33 am
Krazy Kuni
I wouldnt mind taking on another rp if you would like, im not to sure on what ideas would be best to start with but if you would like we can chat over a few things and create a plot.

sure PM me so we can get started.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:41 pm
Still lookin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:59 pm
DaMetaEX
Still lookin

The beginning

User Image

The beginning, no one really understands, I've been told by others that a true God, one of many and one of less. I never really got that but I still listened when I was young. The story goes about this being or beings if that's properly said. it created everything in the universe to the tall towers to the last breath of a distant star. The being loved it's creation and the creation loved it perfect and untouched but with all its wisdom and power the god was lonely. Being alone the god comes up with the idea of splitting itself in half. They say that during the death and rebirth of this event caused the universe to split amongst caused a great explosion of life to be born. Amongst the life were two from one. A light, she was named Lavera and the dark, he was named Zumok. Lavera and Zumok both were born of the same womb but two entirely different nbeings. Never alone, the beings both had their desires for each other and their creation. The two kept balance in the universe, Lavera bringing life flourishing stars through rhe void. Zumok, destruction raging terror across all in his way. Tough love they call it?and always the two would fight for Eons to keep the balance and make love for a Millennium They together had 777 children each their own power in the universe either for Lavera or Zumok. Time would pass for these children and for the universe to mature. This would lead to the creation and the rise of Xedani.

Old idea I had in he past I've been tinkering with for a bit. I have a second part if you're interested in it or have any questions about improving. ^^  

Reiki Suki

Unsealed Misfit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:19 am
Reiki Suki
DaMetaEX
Still lookin

The beginning

User Image

The beginning, no one really understands, I've been told by others that a true God, one of many and one of less. I never really got that but I still listened when I was young. The story goes about this being or beings if that's properly said. it created everything in the universe to the tall towers to the last breath of a distant star. The being loved it's creation and the creation loved it perfect and untouched but with all its wisdom and power the god was lonely. Being alone the god comes up with the idea of splitting itself in half. They say that during the death and rebirth of this event caused the universe to split amongst caused a great explosion of life to be born. Amongst the life were two from one. A light, she was named Lavera and the dark, he was named Zumok. Lavera and Zumok both were born of the same womb but two entirely different nbeings. Never alone, the beings both had their desires for each other and their creation. The two kept balance in the universe, Lavera bringing life flourishing stars through rhe void. Zumok, destruction raging terror across all in his way. Tough love they call it?and always the two would fight for Eons to keep the balance and make love for a Millennium They together had 777 children each their own power in the universe either for Lavera or Zumok. Time would pass for these children and for the universe to mature. This would lead to the creation and the rise of Xedani.

Old idea I had in he past I've been tinkering with for a bit. I have a second part if you're interested in it or have any questions about improving. ^^

intresting. where were you wanting to take this story?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games