Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Heya

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrinapocalypse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:48 am
I'm Sabrina. I'm 21 years old. I found Gaia through my ex and thought I would give it a try. So far it's pretty cool. I like the community environment. I also have a figment account, because I like to write. Most of my writing is poetry, so you probably won't catch me in Barton anytime soon. I have social anxiety, so the whole avatar thing makes everything so much easier. It makes me happy to interact with people.

My favorite color is purple so my avatar is most likely going to stay consistently covered with any purple object I find.

Sabrinapocalypse is a play on my name plus the word apocalypse to show my personality a little, the way I see it. I hope to become a good member here, and make some good online friends. ❤  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 pm
    Welcome, Sabrina! So nice to find another poet. biggrin

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Sabrinapocalypse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:11 pm
Ebania
    Welcome, Sabrina! So nice to find another poet. biggrin

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Welcome to Gaia and The NSTG!

Purple is my favorite color too! <3
I also have social anxiety so I can relate.
I also write poetry and music but I've been neglecting that for a while.

Let me know if you need anything or just want to chat!
You're also welcome to add and PM me anytime.

Sabrinapocalypse
I'm Sabrina. I'm 21 years old. I found Gaia through my ex and thought I would give it a try. So far it's pretty cool. I like the community environment. I also have a figment account, because I like to write. Most of my writing is poetry, so you probably won't catch me in Barton anytime soon. I have social anxiety, so the whole avatar thing makes everything so much easier. It makes me happy to interact with people.

My favorite color is purple so my avatar is most likely going to stay consistently covered with any purple object I find.

Sabrinapocalypse is a play on my name plus the word apocalypse to show my personality a little, the way I see it. I hope to become a good member here, and make some good online friends. ❤

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:21 am
Sabrinapocalypse

User Image User Image

As U can tell I like posting Pics... LOL Here is a link that might help U get FREE STUFF, if U don't already have the link.. Check it every day & U can do the daily chance there day...FREEBIE GRANTS: & ... FUSION - A DAILY CHANCE... Hope these help Hun...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:21 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Sabrinapocalypse

User Image User Image

As U can tell I like posting Pics... LOL Here is a link that might help U get FREE STUFF, if U don't already have the link.. Check it every day & U can do the daily chance there day...FREEBIE GRANTS: & ... FUSION - A DAILY CHANCE... Hope these help Hun...

Thank you!  

Sabrinapocalypse

Sabrinapocalypse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:22 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

Welcome to Gaia and The NSTG!

Purple is my favorite color too! <3
I also have social anxiety so I can relate.
I also write poetry and music but I've been neglecting that for a while.

Let me know if you need anything or just want to chat!
You're also welcome to add and PM me anytime.

Sabrinapocalypse

Awesome! Purple forever! I neglect my writing alot too.
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:26 pm
Sabrinapocalypse
Morrigan Skylar
Sabrinapocalypse

User Image User Image

Thank you!

User Image Hope the links help. .. There R lots of freebies U just gotta see which 1s U can still get...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:16 pm

You're very welcome! <3

Sabrinapocalypse

Awesome! Purple forever! I neglect my writing alot too.
Thank you!

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff