Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
How many items have you sold? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:49 pm
Auriga La Shock
Vishkah

Auriga, since my return, my store is always full and I'm still no way near reaching your level.

There should be a "Like a Boss" Achievement for having over 5,000 vends. As in "_______, like a Boss".

xD Idk, maybe it just magically happened one day. It's finally hitting me that 8,000 is a really big amount

LOL That'd be great. I'll have to remember to add it to Darc's achievement petition

*hitches up skirt, puts violin in case and races to check out the Achievement Petition*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:51 pm
Vishkah

I know I am. I want so badly for them to bring that back. You have no idea. I generally don't attack other users in battle-type events due to a bizarre psychological hindrance that tends to make me focus on healing people. If I could have "Darling" under my username, I swear, it would be a bloodbath. I'd forum attack all of you. I'd lose my mind. I want "Golden Darling" as my title. I've wanted it for years. I'm serious about this.

Omg, Vish xD I hope I'm on your team if that day ever comes. Gaia will tremble over your determination. Start your quest for agate! xO Now is the time! There's one in the mp for 4t. You might be able to bargain it down to 3.5t or even 3t if the seller is reasonable  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:53 pm
Vishkah

*hitches up skirt, puts violin in case and races to check out the Achievement Petition*

There's some really good suggestions in there ^^ I would cry if they ever made an angelic fishing rod achievement though. I suck so hard at fishing OTL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:18 pm
Auriga La Shock

Omg, Vish xD I hope I'm on your team if that day ever comes. Gaia will tremble over your determination. Start your quest for agate! xO Now is the time! There's one in the mp for 4t. You might be able to bargain it down to 3.5t or even 3t if the seller is reasonable

I hope you are too. I hope we slay everyone. I hope I recover from the sheer madness that will inevitably occur in me on that day.

I would never be the same again

As for the ticket, I could never afford it with my gifting habit, but it fascinates me that when you bring in the title "Darling", my first thought is literally who do I have to kill to get that damned title. I think I've discovered my ultimate weakness and it's weird to say the least.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 pm
Auriga La Shock
Vishkah

There's some really good suggestions in there ^^ I would cry if they ever made an angelic fishing rod achievement though. I suck so hard at fishing OTL

So do I. I haven't been able to fathom how people can fish in the harder levels - it's difficult enough in Barton Lake. I completely agree that the people placing on that Leaderboard (particularly when fishing was one of the main games) are using some kind of sorcery.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:26 pm
Vishkah

So do I. I haven't been able to fathom how people can fish in the harder levels - it's difficult enough in Barton Lake. I completely agree that the people placing on that Leaderboard (particularly when fishing was one of the main games) are using some kind of sorcery.

For realz, man. They are definitely using some sort of black magic or something. I mean, the hours alone to get that many fish in a single month are insane. I've tried mouse and touchpad, but nothing seems to work in Durem >.<  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:29 pm
Auriga La Shock

For realz, man. They are definitely using some sort of black magic or something. I mean, the hours alone to get that many fish in a single month are insane. I've tried mouse and touchpad, but nothing seems to work in Durem >.<

It's true.

It's the speed that gets me. Blink and you'll miss it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:31 pm
Vishkah

It's true.

It's the speed that gets me. Blink and you'll miss it.

Sorceryyyy. Pure sorcery. I will relish the fact that there are no fishing achievements  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:36 pm
Auriga La Shock

Sorceryyyy. Pure sorcery. I will relish the fact that there are no fishing achievements

Agreed. I'm suddenly glad of this myself.

That said, I imagine it wouldn't be beyond your power to somehow level up and actually learn the sorcery if they did, as an aside...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:40 pm
Vishkah
Auriga La Shock

Agreed. I'm suddenly glad of this myself.

That said, I imagine it wouldn't be beyond your power to somehow level up and actually learn the sorcery if they did, as an aside...

Your faith in me is appreciated, but I'm pretty salty about fishing in Durem Dx The other two areas I can brute force, but durem is for fishing gods  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:46 pm
1,028 redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Auriga La Shock

Your faith in me is appreciated, but I'm pretty salty about fishing in Durem Dx The other two areas I can brute force, but durem is for fishing gods

I was half-joking, as I'm still not convinced there are real people who can humanly play there. (I'm a little surprised you can even do two areas - I can barely get by on the first)

We'll leave the Durem people to it... Frankly, I'm a little frightened of them. It's likely the superhuman reflexes.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:11 pm
Vishkah

I was half-joking, as I'm still not convinced there are real people who can humanly play there. (I'm a little surprised you can even do two areas - I can barely get by on the first)

We'll leave the Durem people to it... Frankly, I'm a little frightened of them. It's likely the superhuman reflexes.

Omg, you're right. It must be sorcery and hacks combined!!!

Fishing is so intense, yo. They are very hard core  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:20 pm
Vishkah

I'm going to be getting an agate ticket, and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I think the rules say if you submit 2, you can give 3 other people the achievement too. If that is true, it might be easier to find 3 people willing to go in on 1 ticket to join up with!  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:21 pm
Oh, and if how many items sold is what my store calls number of vends, just over 1500. But that seems low...  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff