this is just one charater for now, i will add more this weekend

first up is takashi
an anthropomorphic western dragon
height: 8'9"
weight: 355 lbs
appearance: blue scales with yellow chest/arm/leg plates with yellow wing membranes and light blue spots dotting his wings and legs
(i wish i had a good pic of him, but i cant find an artist i can afford for it)
bio: born hundreds of thousands of millennia ago,he was connected to the astral plane very well, and had a few mishaps with it at a young age that rendered his tail permanently paralyzed. as he grew he started to control his connection but feared it and avoided any way to connect to the astral plane at nearly all costs. as an adolescent and a young adult (about 500-600 years) he started getting into the politics and wars of the kingdoms of old and became a feared but respected warrior among all of the known nations. After he had his fill of battle he started to become a recluse and avoid contact with people, fearing that he might harm somebody by accident, or fall in love with someone with a much shorter life expectancy than him (I.E. a human or an elf), after outliving both of his parents and a past loved one from his war times, he feared heartbreak. as he grew to his ancient ages his wisdom grew, as he had been pondering existence and meditating thousands of years away, when the legends of him being a fierce and noble warrior faded with time, so did peoples respect for his wishes to be alone, and he had quite a number of inexperienced adventurers looking for some quick money and a road to fame and glory make attempts on his life, all to no success. After getting tired of the attempts on his life he decided to start travelling and collecting items for his hoard, he decided it was long enough that he had put it off, and on his travels he met another ancient dragon that was much older than his parents would've been, had they still been alive, that taught him and mentored him on his connection to the astral plane and taught him how to shift into his feral form for a short time. while under the teachings of this other dragon, takashi discovered that he was one of the rare few dragons known as "ageless" once the other dragon had asked his age and was surprised. after his teachings were over, takashi began to travel again, visiting all the corners of the globe, spending hundreds to thousands of years in some places and just a few decades in others, On his travels he met a small kobold sorceress by the name of Gora Swiftclaw from what she called the Bloodvow tribe that he had rescued from danger, and she had swore a life debt to him and still travels with him to this day. then after a few more decades he finally fell in what he feared the most... love, he saw a mammalian dragoness, and had fallen in love at first sight with her, and had gotten to know her, she had fellen in love with him too. he had settled down with her and they had a child together, but she had complications during childbirth and she nearly lost her life. the only way she survived was with the help of takashi, using what he had learned in the past from the elder dragon, he gave up his physical form and saved his love, and now they share an existence, and a body, while she is in control she is physically visible, and when takashi was in control, her form faded and was replaced by his, and like this they still live today, forever ageless, with their child, and well set from the hoard he had collected over the years with gora their self proclaimed servant.