Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply -Bio's And Guild Rule's-
OCC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:34 pm
Come on guys if you have time to talk in OOC you should have time to post lets go people don't make me go get a whip cause I will......  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:10 pm
Ahem Pagan, i wouldnt threatened with a whip... Aleesa has access to my blades and actual practices with them so.... she can over power me when im dual wielding... XD  

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:17 pm
Also the reason we havent posted is cause we're packing stuff for this weekend. We're spending the weekend at my place so i can grab my laptop for the YouTube video next week and so we can do some test runs with it. You will hear from Aleesa Sara and Allison tomorrow afternoon but we get on a train at 5:30 PM and wont be back until sunday around 5-6 PMish but the liklihood of us not being able to post is like a spec of dust, Aleesa's laptop doesnt connect to wi fi there so we'd probably take turns on mine......... but seriously Aleesa read the whip comment and literally said "Come at me bro" that is the first time ive ever heard her say bro and im in hysterics  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:03 pm
Oh I have swords my self and I have been training with them sense about 10 so I am sure I can hold my own lol I have been learning Kenjutsu as well as Iaijutsu so lets play would be fun to have people to spare with wont lie lol  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:03 am
The gear im wearing in my sig is my actual combat gear both for live action RP and sparring with Aleesa. I always win except around her cause we both are pretty much jedi when it comes to swordsmanship. Naturally she wins cause she actually studies her opponents before a match... it actually got to a point where she was able to start predicting when i'd gotten out of bed and how many hours of sleep I got. She was only ever wrong once which is why Allison and I are scared of her..... crud just remembered I promised Sara a few lessons in four hours... part of which involves sparring with Aleesa to show a full trial. Naturally instead of actual blades we just make Live Action blades with weights on the grips... still, i need to stick to my traininh routine XD Leave the dorm at 6 AM, grab Sara, go over basic warm ups and techniques (i teach both armed and unarmed melee in case of disarmament.) Then hopefully NOT get my butt handed to me.... luckily Aleesa wakes up at 7 so she wont see this til after our spar XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 am
Valkenblade
The gear im wearing in my sig is my actual combat gear both for live action RP and sparring with Aleesa. I always win except around her cause we both are pretty much jedi when it comes to swordsmanship. Naturally she wins cause she actually studies her opponents before a match... it actually got to a point where she was able to start predicting when i'd gotten out of bed and how many hours of sleep I got. She was only ever wrong once which is why Allison and I are scared of her..... crud just remembered I promised Sara a few lessons in four hours... part of which involves sparring with Aleesa to show a full trial. Naturally instead of actual blades we just make Live Action blades with weights on the grips... still, i need to stick to my traininh routine XD Leave the dorm at 6 AM, grab Sara, go over basic warm ups and techniques (i teach both armed and unarmed melee in case of disarmament.) Then hopefully NOT get my butt handed to me.... luckily Aleesa wakes up at 7 so she wont see this til after our spar XD

Think again, Valk im up at 2 am doing MY warm ups... and pretty much practicing arm movements and stance until 7... was only checking Gaia cause you asked me to invite a friend to be said as an honorable mention in next weeks video  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:19 am
Alright so, the spar lasted only ten minutes and now i have a giant bruise on my shoulder blade.... still no objections  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:39 am
Aleesa Groveshade
Valkenblade

Oh if only you could see the grin on my face I am jumping up and down in my seat lol I want to play so baddddd hahaha out here in Ohio I have very few people to train or spare with other then people at the dojo,I mean my friends will train with me every now and again but none of them are really trained but I have been slowly teaching them but none of them are willing to train with me in Muay Thai lol I love hand to hand combat,I even went to Japan for a year and a half to study over there and let me tell ya the training over there makes training in the US look like child's play.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:57 am
Did Valk even tell you how he got that bruise? We were in the sparring area (His backyard) and I was able to force him backwards enough he stepped on a gardening tool, it nailed him in the back, he turned around to see if Sara had done it, then I nailed him in the exact spot bout three times before he could say "I Yield!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:12 am
heheh ok a bruises are just one path to learning I have been hit with those steal training swords at full force I have taken so much damage that the nerves in most of my body are shot so I don't feel pain,I have done a gantlet of about 50 people masters and students alike with a broken collarbone. So a bruise sounds like a small price.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:26 am
Pagan Knight Yanik
heheh ok a bruises are just one path to learning I have been hit with those steal training swords at full force I have taken so much damage that the nerves in most of my body are shot so I don't feel pain,I have done a gantlet of about 50 people masters and students alike with a broken collarbone. So a bruise sounds like a small price.

Ya also gotta take into account that Valk hasn't felt pain since 2 days before his 10th b-day it's a rather short story. He went on a bike ride with a bunch of kids from school, raced them down a hill and "blinked" only to open his eyes to him being loaded into an ambulance even though he felt completely fine. He was in the hospital for a total of 2 days and STILL has a dent in his skull from where he crashed into a light pole....... I've personally seen him slam the back of his head into concrete and metal and act like nothing happened... In other words, the bruises, scar covered back, and minor scar near his right eye (poorly crafted Live Action RP Arrow....pierced the corner of his right eye and he still has the scar to prove it, you just can't see it past his glasses), he felt nothing for any of it....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:34 am
*Pours fifth cup of hot cocoa* I'll be free for another two hours today, so I'll start post. Sara is gonna use Valken's laptop to post after we get everything unpacked tonight and Agent Allison will be inactive until monday due to a small incident with a keyboard (what do you call it when you use a keyboard for so long that you need to get a brace for your wrist?) Also I'll be changing my signature to something very special soon hence why I've been online all day, I got a pro to draw a chibi version of what my avi currently looks like.  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:55 am
That would be carpal tunnel you get it by doing something over and over it mostly shows up in wrists elbows and knees pretty much any joint in you're body can get it lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:15 pm
If you want to Rp then do it tonight I don't know when I will be on tomorrow,a very close friend died on the fifth and lets just say it was and still is a really heard day for me....so I wont be on almost at all just letting you all know.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:56 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik
If you want to Rp then do it tonight I don't know when I will be on tomorrow,a very close friend died on the fifth and lets just say it was and still is a really heard day for me....so I wont be on almost at all just letting you all know.

I'm sorry for your lose =( take all the time you need buddy
-Bio's And Guild Rule's-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces