Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply -Bio's And Guild Rule's-
OCC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

alright what did you want to try rp wise?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:35 pm
Guenivere ORion

Will i am still playing with my first ideas form before but I also wanted to do one about a school made for training heros i am still working on it but i was thinking it would be more based off knights and mages its still work in progress i was going to do this one as a guild wide rp but i wanted to have a dry one with some one.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 pm
Pagan Yanik
Guenivere ORion

Will i am still playing with my first ideas form before but I also wanted to do one about a school made for training heros i am still working on it but i was thinking it would be more based off knights and mages its still work in progress i was going to do this one as a guild wide rp but i wanted to have a dry one with some one.

I dont know... I was thinking more along the lines of we come up with a plot  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

I dont know... I was thinking more along the lines of we come up with a plot
Alright what did you have mind then  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

master and slave ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

Not going to lie but i had to read that a few times lol but hey if your down with it i am game just give me the run down on your ideas c;  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:18 pm
Pagan Yanik
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

Not going to lie but i had to read that a few times lol but hey if your down with it i am game just give me the run down on your ideas c;

lmao sure thing Uh we can do master can be male Or I can be the master female Idk but the last one I did I loved and it was with mystic and her character was male and was a slave and mine was a female mistress surprised ... and like he was a Dark Fae and mine was just human but she had a sorceress that was an ancestor but anyways thats just explaining it went well last time I did it ours can be different o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:23 pm
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

lmao sure thing Uh we can do master can be male Or I can be the master female Idk but the last one I did I loved and it was with mystic and her character was male and was a slave and mine was a female mistress surprised ... and like he was a Dark Fae and mine was just human but she had a sorceress that was an ancestor but anyways thats just explaining it went well last time I did it ours can be different o-o

Oh i like the mystic part and i was going to ask about that just know if i am the slave you will have a stubborn a** one but i am game with eather and we can use mystic beings as well i think that opens up a little more fun.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 pm
Pagan Yanik
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

Oh i like the mystic part and i was going to ask about that just know if i am the slave you will have a stubborn a** one but i am game with eather and we can use mystic beings as well i think that opens up a little more fun.
for sure surprised i dont mind being the slave ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:28 pm
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

If you want to be the master you are welcome to you pick it was your idea but i have a pic for ether one i am to be.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:29 pm
Pagan Yanik
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

If you want to be the master you are welcome to you pick it was your idea but i have a pic for ether one i am to be.
I wanna be the slave this time honestly surprised i have so much >D evilness awaiting you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:32 pm
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

I wanna be the slave this time honestly surprised i have so much >D evilness awaiting you

But but my guy is a good master lol hahaha i am working on my bio now.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:33 pm
Pagan Yanik
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

lol what monster should she be?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

up to you i am not making a human master eather heheh lets just say you have seen his kind in another rp.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 pm
Pagan Yanik
Guenivere ORion

master and slave ;D

up to you i am not making a human master eather heheh lets just say you have seen his kind in another rp.
i made mine  
-Bio's And Guild Rule's-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces