Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quick Links

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:07 am
crying crying crying its really hard to generate golds in marketplace. but patience is really what i need, need some advice how to look for good items. thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 pm
Hmmmm.... here are some ideas:

1) Check out the How can that item be that inexpensive? thread. Users post items that they think are awesome and can't believe that they're so cheap.
(This means that some items are dirt cheap. Other items can still be priced kind of high, but the user thinks it's a good price for what you get.)

2) I search for items in the marketplace by price and color. XD; Here's an example of my Demure item search.
I type in the color I'm interested in, sort by lowest price and check hide unlisted items. (You don't have to hide items, but some items never get listed sooo it's just easier since I search the marketplace often.)
From there, you would still have to click each of the listings to see if you liked the items.
However, it's not too bad since you've already filtered the search.

Here's a thread that lists color schemes and examples of those colors...

3) I can also maybe try to help suggest items. XD Are you looking for any sort of theme like fantasy, fairy, cute, punk, retro, etc?

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items