Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
SAO: New Heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iarann ran and ran, he had to get to Kari before that rider did. Looking up ahead, he spotted her conversing with another girl, "Kari! Get low to the ground, quickly!" After he had yelled this, he crouched and slowly made his way over to them, "We've got no time to talk, we need to get to the nearest town, quickly, it's not safe out here..." He scanned his surroundings to make sure he hadn't been followed, then looked back at Evelyn  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm
Sara Nightshadow
Agent Allison Texas
Valkenblade

User Image

Hitsugi o warau had found his way to the small town and did what he needed to by making his arrows and selling what he didn't need to keep his inventory empty save for his weapons,he made his way out of town and called his mount and grins under his mask."Lets go find my new target."Being the one he seen hiding in the grass,he kicks his horses sides and it heads out into the plains he was heading to a good place to look out over the plains for movement once up there he stood on the edge and kneeled down lowering his own profile against the sky witch was slowly turning dark,for him it was a good time to hunt but he also knew that the bounty hunters would be coming soon and that just made things more fun.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:56 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Amanda was tired after a long day at medical school and even though she should probably be studying up on another test she needed a breather. It was almost time for her to have a break anyways and the more she stressed her mind the worst it would get for her. This weekend she could spend some time inside the new VR game of Legends and level up her cleric which she enjoyed playing alot with a smile she put on an required equipment to enter the virtual reality world. She wakes up forgetting she put her character to sleep in one of the inns here and she gets up making her way outside into the main square of one of the towns lots of people where on but she was looking for one of her friends in particular, and she starts to looks up his information and location before she send him a message,"Hey just got home if your on send me a message back asap", she hit the send button on the pulled up screen and then looks around heading over to the town fountain while she sat down waiting she began to look through her inventory fixing up stuff to sold to the vendors around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:34 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Abhaya had moved to floor 137 and was he had just gotten done with helping a group with a raid when he noticed he had a massage,he opened in and replied."Will hello there long time no see,what's up?"He asks then hits send back before going into town,he had picked up some stuff he could sell off then he remember the staff he got form one of the drops in the raid and opens his inventory and saves the item so he dose not sell it then he heads to the shops.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:42 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Astria managed to make her way over to the shops when she recieved the replying message, she smiled and sent a message back,"Just got out of school was wondering when you wanted to join up with parties hoping to level up today getting pretty close", she sent the message and stops infront of a vendor,"User please", stated the woman,"Astria Silvermist", the lady input the user and then asks,"Okay how do you want to sell today?", she pulls up her inventory and begins to pull out the random clutter she was never going to use, if she joined a guild she could give to to lower level ranks but she didn't bother to after level 50 her rank made her to high to get any good rewards so she quit the one she was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

After selling every thing he moved to the towns crystal used to teleport to other main towns you have been too."Sure we can hock up what floor are you own hun I will join you?"He says and hits send again once at the crystal he waits for her to respond.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:41 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Astria sent him a message back,"i'm not on any tower floors right now I'm actually in one of the main towns meet you by the fountain", she replied back to message and she sent him the name of the town as well. After that she heads over to the fountain to wait on her friend knowing that it wouldn't be long before he showed up in some mysterious ninja type way like he normally did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

He nods to him self when he reads her massage and teleports to the for named town and after walking through the streets he sees her sitting by the fountain and he sits beside her still with his cloak on."Hello there little lady what brings you hear?"He asks and under his hood he had a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:47 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Astria turned when she heard a familiar voice and a smile crossed her face,"Why hello there to you to stranger", she managed a laugh,"I told you Abhaya you would show up all secretive like now didn't I?", she opened up her screen using her wrist watch again and surveyed her staffs, Getting out the one that would benefited her better she held it in hand before standing up and stretching,"Okay we heading out? Need that level up I can feel it", she smiled,"We best get a party together and start going the more people the better I can heal more, more buffs for everyone Oh!", she waved her wand on him granting heal, lights call, and divines gift on him. Giving him full Hp maxing out his Hp and Sp and also giving him 10% improvement in all his skills, she then cast the same on herself and seeing herself, even though her Sp was low it wasn't dangerously low and she wouldn't need to use to much of it for awhile besides she had potions for it,"Ready?".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Abhaya laughs and pulls his hood off and looks at her before standing up after the buffs."I would say I am now,but I have a gift for you."He says opening his inventory and he sent her both a party invite and along with the staff he picked up."I found this in a raid but all it says is a only a mage can unlock it."He says with a little shrug meaning he couldn't see the stats or any thing on it not even a name."Seeing as you are the only mage I play with most I figured I can save it for you."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:19 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Astria nods her head giving a low key smile while she accepted the party invite and then opened up her package her jaw dropped,"Woah!", she said looking at the following intelligence and Endurance on this was out of the room along with Crit. and it was +7 so it made it extra powerful and also made the weapon sparkle,"This this is rare!", she said raising a brow,"You sure you got this from a drop?", she grinned,"Pretty awesome for me.. and its level..", she read the level on it,"Oh nice its level 70! I can keep this for 10 levels after I hit it..", she gave him slight bow,"Thank you oh great sir!".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 am
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Abhaya listens to the stats and nods his head."Damn good find,and ya I was doing a raid on floor 137."He says looking at her as she bows and he lifts a hand."No need for thanks I am a monk after all."He says with a little smile as he pulls his hood down,he had a feeling no one would know who he was here."So where should we head first then?"He asks her as he pulls up a map.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Astria thought for a moment while she twirled her staff in her hand,"Hmm...", she said uncertain,"Well I'm mainly support so... I suggest we go somewhere you can handle but where I can't die if I accidentally get hit", she told him,"Kinda don't want to loose all this XP that I managed to get after so long...", she turned toward him pouting,"Be a pity shame wouldn't it?".  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff