Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
SAO: New Heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:07 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Myth grinned as Abhaya rushed her, then suddenly melded into his shadow as he passed, as long as she stayed hidden there, she had the element of surprise. But why wait? As soon as his back was to her, Myth launched out of the shadow, aiming to drive her blade between his shoulders. She was confident she had timed it right, but the result depended on Abhaya's reaction time if he had even noticed her reappearance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Adhaya's eyes widen when Myth disappeared but thanks to his fade step skill the moment her attack hit him his body became transparent and her blade passes right through him and he jumps away and when he lands his body returns to normal and he runs at her again this time his fist was glowing red.He had changed form fist of wind to fist of fire adding to his attack but bringing his speed to normal but even his base speed was almost maxed out."Howl like the wind."He says as his fist glows brighter and he moves faster,his howling fist attack was one of his fastest hitting moves but would only hit once as he moved in a straight line.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:56 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

Myth stopped the punch with her palm, grinning at the shockwave that resulted from the impact, "We seem to be evenly matched stat-wise," she said calmly, while firmly holding his fist in place, "So how about, the first one to get hit has to concede...?" To her it seemed like a fair deal. But she would be at the ready for any tricks should he choose to strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:15 pm
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

He looked at her and grins."You sure you want do take that gamble my dear?"He asks with a little laugh,he then jumps back and looks at her."Ok then."He says as he changes back to fist of wind and he smiles,"I hope you are ready my dear."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:45 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

Myth launched forward like a bullet, knowing the possibilities of messing up from pushing her limits were high, but going for the quickest strike possible for a quick and effective victory...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:01 pm
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Adhaya grins and shots towards her as well and clenches his fist as it starts to glow again,but this time it was both his fists,it was his phantom palm and a copy of him forms next to him."I will end this in one hit.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

After the dust cleared from the impact, Myth looked back at the monk only to see his hp hadn't seemed to lower at all, when she glanced at her own, she noticed she was in the red... "Well played monk... you win, which means I forfeit." As she said this, she opened her menu and hit the forfeit button. Walking off the battlefield, not even bothering to say goodbye...

((No picture cause im using my phone to do this, Valk remembered the international dibs protocol and has the laptop til tomorrow. Also I let you hit me cause having an extremely long battle takes away from other things we could be exploring XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:40 am
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Abhaya stood there for a moment then opens his own menu and finds her name and sends her a trade along with a massage."Hey that was fun I would love to duel you any time,and here I can't use this." The item was a magic short sword called "Shimmer"It granted the user increased agility and higher crit chance.Once the item was sent he put his cloak back on and simply faded into the crowd around him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:54 am
User Image

Deep on the plains of floor 67 rides the black clad archer known as Hitsugi o warau,his black bow strapped to his back his hell mount,a black horse who had red flames for a mane,tail and hoves.The man was on the hunt but monsters where not on his hit list,he was on the hunt for any foolish to be out here alone or a weak party.His cape said it all his body was clad in black all but that fear giving cape had the symbol of the laughing coffin a guild form SAO who was known for killing players and this man lived up to the name with over 200 player killed out of the safe zone,there are even bounties on him form people he has killed before.

((Just so you know there are mounts and some can only be gotten by doing stuff in game like his mount is given to people who do player kill and its the only mount he is aloud to have now,it marks him as a PKer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:16 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

On floor 67, Iarann was kneeling in the tall grass, his target was a rather large wolf he had to kill for a quest, he'd been tracking it and eventually hid in the grass right next to where its hunting path was. This would be too easy. That was when he noticed the man riding the horse, which classified him as a PKer, and froze. He planned to run for it, when he noticed the cape, It can't be... If this guy doesn't kill me, Evelyn will once she sees him... Iarann had told her where to find him as soon as he'd logged in, and now he was in big trouble...  

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image

Hitsugi o warau stopped not to far form Iarann sense he was hidden in grass he didn't see him at first but when he looked around he found Iarann but chose not to show it,with a quick look at his map he found his pray it was some one who was mining with out guard,and the person most likely had good smithing items he could use."Run and with fear tell of the coffin that laughs."He says knowing Larann was in ear shot as he starts riding for the poor miner who was visible just south of them.The miner heard the hours running at him but had no time to react the hours rain him down and Hitsugi jumps off and pulls his bow and knocks an arrow and when he shots him Hitsugi starts to let out a twisted and sinister laugh with every shot it seems to grow darker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:59 pm
After hearing the PKer's words, Iarann ran for the entrance to floor 67, hoping he could get to Evelyn before any more PKers could find him... or her... He would tell her about the PKer, he wasn't one to lie, but he feared that if Laughing Coffin was still at large, then something like GGO might start all over again, and he refused to let anything happen to the ones he loved...  

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 pm
Valkenblade

User Image

Hitsugi o warau stood over the now faded body of the miner he just whipped and starts to go through his loot bag,he never took weapons or any thing else it was just ores and gems and other crafting items he could use to make even better armor,his almost all of his crafting skills where maxed out the only thing he didn't touch was cooking.All of his armor was made by him witch is why it's so different the same is said for his bow and arrows,but having use his last stun arrows on the miner so he couldn't run he would have to make more witch mean going into the cities and going to a forge,after getting what he wanted he dropped the bag and got back on his horse and headed towards one of the small towns on floor 67 most floors have small towns that are not as well guarded so he can slip in unseen.

((Sorry my last quote didn't go through.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:57 pm
Arya shrugged, "Shinoha, pleased to meet you..." The rest of their conversation slipped her mind and they eventually reached the top of the stairs to floor 67, "Who puts... that many stairs... For one switch between floors...?" she said between breathes, "Kari, right? I've been looking for someone to party up with, so if you needed a ranger..." Shinoha trailed off, "You know what? Nevermind, you're probably already in some high ranking guild, I'd just slow you down...But hey, maybe we could stick together for the quests on this floor..."  

Agent Allison Texas

Sara Nightshadow

Dangerous Lunatic

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:18 pm
Agent Allison Texas

Kari laughed, "Do I really intimidate you that much...? As for the stairs, it was like that in Swor-" Kari cut off abruptly, "in another game I played... Also, my friend and I are running our own guild, we could always use a ranged combatant... He was supposed to meet me here. Maybe you could tell me what exactly you do with that crossbow of yours... Seems a little low in stats..." That's when Kari smiled, "I have just the thing for you..." Opening up the trade menu, Kari said, you sell that crossbow in the nearest town and you won't be able to afford a new one... So just take this one, it's called The Piercing Light, it gives you minor protection from shadow magic and pretty much doubles the stats of your current crossbow but with less requirements than most floor 70 gear... I think it'd suit you, and don't worry, it's free of charge, not like I was gonna use it anyways..."  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff