Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
SAO: New Heros Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:01 pm
OK guys this one is for the SAO fans out there,this story takes place ten years after SAO and a new VR game has come out so pick a class strap in and hang on. Remember to post you're profile in the bio form and to follow the rules.

P.S if you're profile is for this rp please put down the skills you will have and you're class and subclass such at ((Ex: Main class:Monk Subclass: Swordsmen)) and please tell us what your skills do please,other then that lets go kick some mob A$$.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:22 am
User Image

Feng missed a day of playing so when he was done with training he jumps onto his bed and logs into the VR game known as Legends,after a few moments he opens his eyes in the world of Legends and stands up.Last he knew he was on floor 50 and had helped a grope clear the boss and move on so as he walks out of the narrow and dark ally he was in he looked around seeing more and more people jumping on as people appeared."Seems I am not the only one with a late start."He says with a little grin as he opens his menu and hits return,he was teleported to floor 100 where he found a black smith to sell some gear he didn't need to.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sara Nightshadow

Dangerous Lunatic

1,600 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn was bored, she'd had to give a presentation to a group of publishers a couple hours ago and found she had nothing to do when she got home. Wolf had left a note on the fridge claiming he was working late and would meet her in-game. Naturally, Evelyn had nothing better to do so she went to her gaming room and logged into the game Legends, she was still cautious about VR games but knew it was a place she could escape reality. Opening her eyes Evelyn grinned at the sight of floor 66's bustling crowds. Since she was going to be alone for a bit, she decided to explore the floors above, maybe even getting some extra experience, "Another day, another adventure." was all she muttered to herself as she walked outside of the safe area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:12 am

Miura had been logged in since yesterday, literally only logging out to eat and actually sleeping in-game, she'd been tipped off recently about former Laughing Coffin members in the game and had been on high alert ever since. Just waking up from a nap, Miura sat up and stretch and looked around her rented out inn room. Shaking her head vigorously, she stood up, equipped her average combat gear, complete with a hood and all, she wasn't going to make the mistake of walking outside undressed like she did in GGO all those years ago... As she stepped outside, passerby glared at her, a few even muttering, "It's Myth" "Yeah I know, don't make eye contact and you won't have any trouble..." Miura rolled her eyes and began walking towards the local blacksmith, even on floor 100, where players tend to be in the higher levels, she was clearly feared... Nonetheless, she needed money and to get rid of junk loot, along with repairs for her blade, so the blacksmith was her first target of the day...  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:44 am
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Abhaya was at the blacksmith selling every thing he didn't need witch was most of his loot."You don't keep much of you're loot do you monk?"He asks and Abhaya laughs."No I never seen much use for it all I like to keep my self as light as I can,armor and weapons just slow you down."He says as he gets his gear repaired."Why are you still using this stuff man its all level five gear?"He asks and Abhaya shrugs."Honestly I don't know just like it and never seen a need to change it,but I see the point maybe I will hit up floor 120 and pick up some gear."He says and blacksmith laughs."You at floor 120 with this stuff ya sure."He says and Abhaya smiles under his hood as the smith works.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 am

Arya was on Floor 66 nearing the path to floor 67, she'd checked all her gear and supplies and was determined to get a new crossbow, besides, the climate change from frozen tundra, to forest town would do her good... humming a song to herself, she continued on her journey...  

Agent Allison Texas

Sara Nightshadow

Dangerous Lunatic

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:05 am
Evelyn noticed the crossbow girl traveling by herself, curious, she wandered over, hesitating before falling into step next to her, "It's not safe to travel alone y'know... too many PKers these days..." Evelyn grinned, "Looks like we're both heading to floor 67, how about we travel together? The name's Kariudo, but you can call me Kari if you want..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:17 am
Miura strolled into the blacksmith shop, clearly annoyed, there were too many people outside with prying eyes... she looked at the shop owner and said, "Ello there, well if it isn't my favorite blacksmith..." Her tone of voice made it clear she was being sarcastic, she only said it because of his reaction, and sure enough, as soon as she spoke, the man flinched and whirled around, knocking over a nearby chair, "I wasn't expecting you in today! I thought you were off to floor 137...?" Clearly the man was trying to fake being happy to see her... grinning wickedly she said, "Is that so...? I'm curious why you're so interested in my trip... it's as if you wanted me gone..." Watching the man get even more nervous was extremely amusing, and she hadn't even noticed the other man in the room...  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:44 am
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Abhaya was waiting for his gear when some one else came in and he noticed how the smith was acting around this girl and he couldn't hold back a little grin,but his hood hid it form view."Smith I do believe I was in line first so before you go googling over you're girlfriend here could you do my armor so I can get going."He says and the smith looked at him eyes wide."Oh right sorry monk."He says quickly before he finishes the order and hands Abhaya his gantlets and shin guards."Here you go."He says before turning to the woman."Sorry about that."He says to her with a sheepish smile,as Abhaya puts his things back on under his clock and hood.He did take in the girls name,"Myth where did I hear that before."He says to him self as he stands up kicking the ground to make sure every thing was good.

((By the way please quote me so I know when to respond please))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

Myth stammered at the word 'girlfriend', "I am not his girlfriend you idiot!" She reached forward and grabbed him by the shirt collar. "You think you can insult me and get away with it?!" Through clenched teeth, Myth growled out the words, "You...Me... Duel, in twenty minutes, there's a local arena, we'll do it there... Then I'll teach you your place..." With that final remark, she let go of his shirt and turned towards the blacksmith, "Hurry up already! I have more errands to run!" Clearly she was furious, though, when she felt no one was looking, she actually glanced back at the monk and she appeared to have the slightest hint of red in her cheeks. Shaking her head she thought to herself, Okay, so what, he's cute... you know very well what happened last time you got attached to someone without truly knowing them...

((Sara and Allison went to class, and since we're each in different areas we could go off on our own until all four of us met somewhere by chance... surprisingly, it was Allison's idea...))  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:18 pm
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

When Myth grabbed him his hood slipped off and then he dusted off when she let him go and he couldn't help but grin."If you wanted a duel you could have just asked you didn't need to be all grabby like that."He says never losing his grin."But sure I am game I will be there my dear."He says pulling his hood back up over his face and he headed for the door."If you win I will give you all my gold but if you loss will,I will have to think on that one,see you around."He says waving his hand as he walks out,the black smith looked at Myth."Ummm Myth I am not sure you dueling him is a good idea....That is Abhaya the monk,he has soloed this game sense it came out,he is on his third incarnation of the monk class he has cleared this game by him self three times."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:28 pm
Quote:
Pagan Knight Yanik

"Well then I have something to look forward to... I can handle him." Myth glanced back toward the door Abhaya had just exited through... She'd recently got a new skill she had yet to test out, the Blend with Shadow technique was extremely rare according to her sources and would help ensure she won... Glancing back at the blacksmith, she whirled and yelled, "I said hurry up! I'd rather not wait here all day and I don't think you want that either!" The smith quickly repaired her blade and gave her the money for all of her junk gear and with a huff, she stormed out of the shop, deciding to wait for him at the arena.  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:26 pm
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Abhaya had time so he headed out on a hunt and returned to find people started to surrounding the meeting place and he laughs."Seems word got around fast."As he spoke people turned and started to move out of his way as he walked towards Myth and once in the ring as it was he smiles under his hood."Ok I am here sorry if you waited long but my hunt was low on a time."He says as he starts to untie his cloak and hood he dropped it and gives her a little grin."What do you say we get this party started."He says bouncing on the balls of his feet with his hands up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:23 pm
Pagan Knight Yanik

Myth nodded and drew her blade, soon enough, the timer began to count down from 10 and time seemed to slow.as she counted down with it. She would not lose this fight, and her new ability would ensure a quick victory.... all she had to do was use it right when the match started, and then she'd ensure it was over quickly... "Prepare to eat my blade, Monk..." then stood completely still as the timer hit 3 seconds... She needed to focus...  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:57 pm
Aleesa Groveshade

User Image

Abhaya grins at her when she speaks."Ill eat you're blade the moment you can catch me love."He says as he actives one of his passive skills that make him faster,it was his fist's of wind skill witch made him move faster at the cost to attack power."I hope you like to dance my dear."He says as he watches the count down hit one and once it hits zero he spins at high speed activating another skill known as fade shift one of his rogue skills then he rushes at Myth a grin on his face,he was ready for any attack at lest he though he was.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff