Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply -Bio's And Guild Rule's-
bios Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Hiccup
Role: Cheftan of Berk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Name: Emiya

Class: Assassin

Bio: Over time Emiya came to hate the world around him and in his life became a first class assassin there wasn't a target he wouldn't go after if the price was right,but don't let his life fool you the man him self is very honorable.He was betrayed by one of his own on a contract,the target was given a warning but even that couldn't stop Emiya form completing the contract at the end of his life its said he cut down a hundred guards before being cut down by the one who sold him out and with his last breath he warned the man."My brother of shadow you who have broken the creed shall fall dishonored and alone." And only a week later the betrayer was found out and the curse came true.From that point on many assassins have seen Emyia as the "Saint" of assassins and they kept the Creed alive.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Name: Loki

Weapons: pike,knives,armored glove,and his overcoat has Kevlar weaved into it.

Bio: Loki has always been a loner in school he was always seen as a weirdo and no one hardly spoke to him witch was fine for him,when the outbrake happened like others he was at school but he was the first one to leave,being good at making things and the fact his father was a blacksmith over week or so he forged his own weapon a mix between a spear and sword along with more weapons,his mother also trained him how to fight form a young age  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Name: Masoki

Weapons: Hand guns,knife and silenced smg

Bio: Masoki was raised in a strict military family,so her father and mother trained her in how to use firearms both big and small and she seemed to have a nack for them as she learned quickly.After the outbrake she went strait home and her mother and father got called to the base near there house after a week she got tired of waiting for them and she strapped the guns they left her and she went out into the world that was nothing like she knew.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Name: Kuro Emiya

Weapons: Twin short swords

Bio: Kuro is the sister of Shirou Emiya her sword skills are nothing to laugh at for her young age,her whole family are knights and mages so once she could hold a blade she was trained and much like her brother she became very skilled at duel welding blades. Kuro sees Shirou as not just a big brother but as a fully blooded hero,she follows him everywhere and even when he travels the whole time he teaches her all that he knows.

theme  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Name: Shirou Emiya

Weapons: Twin short swords,long bow and projection

Bio: Shirou looks about 25 but he is really only 19 thanks to his projection skills that let him though shere force of will to make weapons and thanks to his over use of this still his body has been forced to age faster to keep up with the growing power,his skin has darkened and his eyes have turned a grayish color.Shirou can use other weapons and is skilled in hand to hand but he perfurse his short swords and bow.Shirou also cares a great deal for his younger sister who follows him as he travales the world and during brakes he trains her,and he can tell that when she grows up she could be even stronger then him and knowing this fills the man with pride.

emiya's chant  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 am

Name: Unknown

Race: Human

Weapon: Lance/spear

Bio: A member of a long forgotten order of knights known as the dragoon,these man and woman are masters of the lance and are known as dragon slayers. The last time any one had seen any of there order has been over 200 years ago when the skies where filled with dragons but now with the remorse of dragons returning,and sightings of these knights have started to rise as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:58 pm
Name: Sapphira
Weapon: Double swords
Race: Valkyrie
Bio: Sapphira has been following a great mysterious man for several years serving under him as a obedient servant she came across him at a young teenage age and has chosen to serve under him ever since. She will fight, kill, and die for her new sworn master.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Name: Elliot Graceland
Race: Vampire
Bio: Elliot has been attending college for a very long time and has met some tasty morsels but not as tasty as his ginger favorite...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:34 am
My name is Sylvia Grace and I am only 22 years old. You see, I am not a vampire or a human..I am a sorceress. I can utilize the element fire and bend it. I use a staff to help cast spells. There are very few of us, but we are the ones that fight vampires. Our blood is attractive to them, which gives us an advantage to hunt them better. I am a vampire hunter on a special mission..a mission to kill the leader of vampires. His son and I go to college together..who is unaware that I am a hunter. All he knows is that I am a sweet tasting girl who, like everyone else, is unaware of who he actually is. But there is one problem..I find myself almost attracted to him. But, in order to kill the leader I must go through his son first..

Name: Sylvia
Race: Vampire hunter
Bio up top!  

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:16 pm
Name: Jade
Race: shapeshifter

my name is Jade Lotus . I am a shape shifter and turn into a cat sometimes . here is my other form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Name: Chesire

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
-Bio's And Guild Rule's-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff