Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
5th Ed D&D | The Children of Mother | Autumn`s Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:36 pm
There is an updated version of this I am still looking to run if I can get the players together. Probably on discord or something similar.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:37 pm
Kuxri
There is an updated version of this I am still looking to run if I can get the players together. Probably on discord or something similar.

I might be interested in that, let me know.  

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:30 pm
Will do. If you want to add me on discord, you ca pm me and I'll send you mt information.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 pm
This sounds pretty awesome. I realise I'm a wee bit late to the party here but if it's still on table I'd be interested  

TheIrishBlaggard

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:29 pm
Hello The. If you haven't already, I'd try PMing the DM for this game. This guild has an unfortunate history of people coming, getting ready to start a game, everyone gets excited, then they vanish. Alternatively, quoting the DM might also work too.

Kuxri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:38 pm
Oh, wow, I didn't even get the notice of the quote, that is strange.

As for this game, I have actually already run it once IRL since posting it here, but would be fine running it again, it is just been a struggle getting a group together online since I posted it what now, nearly 2 years ago?

The Irish Blaggard

If you are interested, I am more then happy to run another CoM game. I love running the world and would never say no. I think getting enough people for a party is the only issue at the moment.  

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:11 pm
The Irish Blaggard

Youroka Kage

If you two are interested in playing in the Children of Mother campaign setting, feel free to add me on discord "Xaireph#8498". The current campaign I am working on for the setting is actually an Arabian dessert/Mediterranian sea theme with 4 main ark options.

The Envoy of Shahanshah-Sadar Ardashir
With the Jihad at its close, the Shadi Empire must recollect its strength to defend itself against those who might see its recent victory as a chance to strike against the empire while it is spread thin. Now is a war of diplomacy and intrigue, of building alliances and preparing for the future.
Shahanshah-Sadar Ardashir sees the other lands who are eager to chip away at his empire while his forces are focused on building order in what his Jihad has claimed. He sends his Envoys out to The Jun-han and Vanom Empires, the Hyndi Hegemony, the Dalii Republic and more to reaffirm, further establish or begin the building blocks of treaties, trade deals and strengthened international relations. He sends spies to any land that may stand as a threat, all of them, and he sends Vizer's to establish the communication across his empire.
The Grand Tour
The Heroes visit the Fantasy Asia, Fantasy Europe, Fantasy Africa etc...
Politics: Medium-High
Roleplaying: Medium
Tactics: Low-Medium
Player Buy-in: Traveling the world, visiting the many locations therein and the cultures that have blossomed in each. You won't start in a town and eventually become heroes of the land, but instead will come to be heroes across the world.
Forming bonds and building diplomatic and personal relations where you go, you will constantly be on the move leaving behind the people you meet. Eventually, you will have a base to return to after completing each quest, and you'll find allies and enemies alike across the globe.

The Mercenaries Foil
With the Shadi Empires Jihad having come to a close, a mercenary company "The Silvered Finch" falls on hard times and regroups what remain in Sana'a, the largest city of the empires new expanse. There the small band must lick its wounds, recruit new members, and plot its revenge. Meanwhile, the presence of the most famous mercenary company​ ​in​ ​all​ ​Shadi,​ ​even greatly​ ​diminished,​ ​changes​ ​the​ ​political​ ​landscape​ ​of​ ​this​ ​already​ ​insanely-political​ ​city.
The​ ​soldiers​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Finch​ ​are​ ​strangers​ ​in​ ​a​ ​strange​ ​land.​ ​Factions​ ​maneuver​ ​their​ ​pieces,​ ​each trying​ ​to​ ​use​ ​the​ ​Finch​ ​to​ ​forward​ ​their​ ​own​ ​goals.​ ​Surrounded​ ​by​ ​scheming​ ​and​ ​treachery,​ ​the hardbitten​ ​soldiers​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Finch​ ​do​ ​what​ ​they​ ​must.​ ​Burying​ ​their​ ​doubts​ ​with​ ​their​ ​dead.
The Military War Game
Politics: High
Roleplaying: High
Tactics: Medium-High
Player Buy-in: You must buy into the idea that you are apart of a small mercinary company after the end of the Jihad(Holy war). You follow the code that "A contract signed is a Contract upheld." Now the war is over, your pay has run thin and you look for work to hold you over till the next conflict arises.

The Hunters Bane
Since the final battles of the Jihad, and the resulting influx in the Empires acumulated lands, the new expance has found itself waining in the area of man power to hold the forces of nature and dangers beyond its cities at bay against the progress of the modern age of Ardashir's Enlighnement. A calling of sellswords and men of arms has been made to any who would answer and was willing to make a healthy sum of wealth, if they dare to face the dangers.
Bandits, brigands, Beasts, Monsters, Foes of all manor and origin plauge the land beyond the rural agriculture of the Shadi Empire. One could find themselves living quite comfortably if only they show bravery and promise in the hunt. Delve deep into the Desert Sands, the Oceans Waves and the Unseen destinations far and wide. Slay Fiends, Collect your quarry and become yourself a rich man among men.
The Sandbox Monster Hunting Game
Politics: Low
Roleplaying: Low-Medium
Tactics: High
Player Buy-in: You must buy into the idea that you are hunters for hire, taking jobs posted by the Arteshtaran, the Wuzurgan, the Degan and the Ho Tokhshan Bod Syndicate. These jobs include tracking, hunting and harvesting the remains of monsters and dangers that plauge the new expance of the Shadi Empire.

Lost Temple of Saiyeem
Long befor even the Jihad, the Shadi Empire claimed the kingdom of Kainen and its people. Its Religion became subject to discorse and fell to a shadow of its former glory. Ancient Temples of worship were either converted to worship Ahura-Mazda or were lost to the sands of time. A Tale of one such Temple hidden with in a desert Oasis has ignited the interest of dungeon delvers and treasure hunters alike, as well as those who still follow the old ways in secret who crave at the opportunity to reclaim lost artifacts and religious texts of the past.
Though, let it be warned, this Temple is said to be older then time and seeped with hidden power and divine influence. Larger then The great city of Shadi-Alashiem itself (Capital of the Shadi empire) stories and whispers of monsters, demons, devils, angel, aborations, ghosts and goblins riddle this lost piece of history. What lies hidden within in truth is unknown, and a possible treasure trove to rival even the Shahanshah-Sadar himself await those brave and cunning enough to claim it.
The Dungeon Delver
Roleplaying: Low (but not none.)
Players​ ​are​ ​self-directed.​ ​Opportunities​ ​exist​ ​for​ ​players​ ​to​ ​build​ ​their​ ​own​ ​local​ ​domains​ ​with​ ​the money​ ​and​ ​treasure​ ​they​ ​find.​ ​Campaign-altering​ ​secrets​ ​await​ ​below!
Player Buy-in: Exploring and getting loot has to sound cool on its own. ​A​ ​given​ ​player​ ​might have​ ​an​ ​artifact​ they’re​ ​questing​ ​for,​ ​but​ ​you​ ​might​ ​not​ ​find​ ​it​ ​for​ ​months.​ ​So​ ​the​ ​“I’m​ ​only​ ​here​ ​to find​ ​the​ ​_____”​ ​attitude​ ​will​ ​cause​ ​folks​ ​to​ ​get​ ​bored​ ​and​ ​burned​ ​out.
If​ ​folks​ ​get​ ​bored​ ​exploring​ ​a​ ​mega-dungeon​ ​I’ll​ ​make​ ​sure​ ​there’s​ ​other​ ​stuff​ ​to​ ​do.​ ​But​ ​basically, it​ ​has​ ​to​ ​sound​ ​cool​ ​to​ ​delve​ ​into​ ​this​ ​massive​ ​dungeon​ ​where​ ​there​ ​are​ ​portals​ ​to​ ​pocket dimensions​ ​and​ ​hidden,​ ​secret​ ​races​ ​plotting​ ​and​ ​scheming.

This will still use the Children of mother races posted before, and if you are not interested in these options, we can return to camelot and explore that realm further, I can spend the next week coming up with some campaign ideas to take place there. Just pm me here or message me on discord and we can find a solid place for a game.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:31 pm
Kuxri
The Irish Blaggard

Youroka Kage

If you two are interested in playing in the Children of Mother campaign setting, feel free to add me on discord "Xaireph#8498". The current campaign I am working on for the setting is actually an Arabian dessert/Mediterranian sea theme with 4 main ark options.

The Envoy of Shahanshah-Sadar Ardashir
With the Jihad at its close, the Shadi Empire must recollect its strength to defend itself against those who might see its recent victory as a chance to strike against the empire while it is spread thin. Now is a war of diplomacy and intrigue, of building alliances and preparing for the future.
Shahanshah-Sadar Ardashir sees the other lands who are eager to chip away at his empire while his forces are focused on building order in what his Jihad has claimed. He sends his Envoys out to The Jun-han and Vanom Empires, the Hyndi Hegemony, the Dalii Republic and more to reaffirm, further establish or begin the building blocks of treaties, trade deals and strengthened international relations. He sends spies to any land that may stand as a threat, all of them, and he sends Vizer's to establish the communication across his empire.
The Grand Tour
The Heroes visit the Fantasy Asia, Fantasy Europe, Fantasy Africa etc...
Politics: Medium-High
Roleplaying: Medium
Tactics: Low-Medium
Player Buy-in: Traveling the world, visiting the many locations therein and the cultures that have blossomed in each. You won't start in a town and eventually become heroes of the land, but instead will come to be heroes across the world.
Forming bonds and building diplomatic and personal relations where you go, you will constantly be on the move leaving behind the people you meet. Eventually, you will have a base to return to after completing each quest, and you'll find allies and enemies alike across the globe.

The Mercenaries Foil
With the Shadi Empires Jihad having come to a close, a mercenary company "The Silvered Finch" falls on hard times and regroups what remain in Sana'a, the largest city of the empires new expanse. There the small band must lick its wounds, recruit new members, and plot its revenge. Meanwhile, the presence of the most famous mercenary company​ ​in​ ​all​ ​Shadi,​ ​even greatly​ ​diminished,​ ​changes​ ​the​ ​political​ ​landscape​ ​of​ ​this​ ​already​ ​insanely-political​ ​city.
The​ ​soldiers​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Finch​ ​are​ ​strangers​ ​in​ ​a​ ​strange​ ​land.​ ​Factions​ ​maneuver​ ​their​ ​pieces,​ ​each trying​ ​to​ ​use​ ​the​ ​Finch​ ​to​ ​forward​ ​their​ ​own​ ​goals.​ ​Surrounded​ ​by​ ​scheming​ ​and​ ​treachery,​ ​the hardbitten​ ​soldiers​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Finch​ ​do​ ​what​ ​they​ ​must.​ ​Burying​ ​their​ ​doubts​ ​with​ ​their​ ​dead.
The Military War Game
Politics: High
Roleplaying: High
Tactics: Medium-High
Player Buy-in: You must buy into the idea that you are apart of a small mercinary company after the end of the Jihad(Holy war). You follow the code that "A contract signed is a Contract upheld." Now the war is over, your pay has run thin and you look for work to hold you over till the next conflict arises.

The Hunters Bane
Since the final battles of the Jihad, and the resulting influx in the Empires acumulated lands, the new expance has found itself waining in the area of man power to hold the forces of nature and dangers beyond its cities at bay against the progress of the modern age of Ardashir's Enlighnement. A calling of sellswords and men of arms has been made to any who would answer and was willing to make a healthy sum of wealth, if they dare to face the dangers.
Bandits, brigands, Beasts, Monsters, Foes of all manor and origin plauge the land beyond the rural agriculture of the Shadi Empire. One could find themselves living quite comfortably if only they show bravery and promise in the hunt. Delve deep into the Desert Sands, the Oceans Waves and the Unseen destinations far and wide. Slay Fiends, Collect your quarry and become yourself a rich man among men.
The Sandbox Monster Hunting Game
Roleplaying: Low-Medium
Player Buy-in: You must buy into the idea that you are hunters for hire, taking jobs posted by the Arteshtaran, the Wuzurgan, the Degan and the Ho Tokhshan Bod Syndicate. These jobs include tracking, hunting and harvesting the remains of monsters and dangers that plauge the new expance of the Shadi Empire.

Lost Temple of Saiyeem
Long befor even the Jihad, the Shadi Empire claimed the kingdom of Kainen and its people. Its Religion became subject to discorse and fell to a shadow of its former glory. Ancient Temples of worship were either converted to worship Ahura-Mazda or were lost to the sands of time. A Tale of one such Temple hidden with in a desert Oasis has ignited the interest of dungeon delvers and treasure hunters alike, as well as those who still follow the old ways in secret who crave at the opportunity to reclaim lost artifacts and religious texts of the past.
Though, let it be warned, this Temple is said to be older then time and seeped with hidden power and divine influence. Larger then The great city of Shadi-Alashiem itself (Capital of the Shadi empire) stories and whispers of monsters, demons, devils, angel, aborations, ghosts and goblins riddle this lost piece of history. What lies hidden within in truth is unknown, and a possible treasure trove to rival even the Shahanshah-Sadar himself await those brave and cunning enough to claim it.
The Dungeon Delver
Roleplaying: Low (but not none.)
Players​ ​are​ ​self-directed.​ ​Opportunities​ ​exist​ ​for​ ​players​ ​to​ ​build​ ​their​ ​own​ ​local​ ​domains​ ​with​ ​the money​ ​and​ ​treasure​ ​they​ ​find.​ ​Campaign-altering​ ​secrets​ ​await​ ​below!
Player Buy-in: Exploring and getting loot has to sound cool on its own. ​A​ ​given​ ​player​ ​might have​ ​an​ ​artifact​ they’re​ ​questing​ ​for,​ ​but​ ​you​ ​might​ ​not​ ​find​ ​it​ ​for​ ​months.​ ​So​ ​the​ ​“I’m​ ​only​ ​here​ ​to find​ ​the​ ​_____”​ ​attitude​ ​will​ ​cause​ ​folks​ ​to​ ​get​ ​bored​ ​and​ ​burned​ ​out.
If​ ​folks​ ​get​ ​bored​ ​exploring​ ​a​ ​mega-dungeon​ ​I’ll​ ​make​ ​sure​ ​there’s​ ​other​ ​stuff​ ​to​ ​do.​ ​But​ ​basically, it​ ​has​ ​to​ ​sound​ ​cool​ ​to​ ​delve​ ​into​ ​this​ ​massive​ ​dungeon​ ​where​ ​there​ ​are​ ​portals​ ​to​ ​pocket dimensions​ ​and​ ​hidden,​ ​secret​ ​races​ ​plotting​ ​and​ ​scheming.

This will still use the Children of mother races posted before, and if you are not interested in these options, we can return to camelot and explore that realm further, I can spend the next week coming up with some campaign ideas to take place there. Just pm me here or message me on discord and we can find a solid place for a game.

I personally like "The Hunters Bane" Sent the request on Discord  

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash