Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Modified 4e, Grant a wish campaign interest check wip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
Sorry to see you go, Rain.

Psycho, Mong; just trying to pin down who all is still working on characters for this.

As it stands we have a Warforged Tank, who said "I want no wish, you undead evil doer! But, I won't stop you from granting my friend's wishes.". And a Genasi cannon, who wanted a lit'l one.

Yeah I was just milling about because I wasn't sure this was getting off the ground and wanted to see the official response to rain leaving cus lets be honest a 13 day response time isn't exactly encouraging.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 pm
Mongooseh
SCN_ Grey_fox
Sorry to see you go, Rain.

Psycho, Mong; just trying to pin down who all is still working on characters for this.

As it stands we have a Warforged Tank, who said "I want no wish, you undead evil doer! But, I won't stop you from granting my friend's wishes.". And a Genasi cannon, who wanted a lit'l one.

Yeah I was just milling about because I wasn't sure this was getting off the ground and wanted to see the official response to rain leaving cus lets be honest a 13 day response time isn't exactly encouraging.

I agree, I should have posted something sooner.
I guessed this was Rain's reaction to something that happened in the Bridgepuddle game of mine(could be wrong, but dates line up sweatdrop ). I waited to see if he was sure or if someone else was wanted to leave. Also Easter was last week, in the states, and I wanted to give people time with family, friends and whatnot.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

I guessed this was Rain's reaction to something that happened in the Bridgepuddle game of mine(could be wrong, but dates line up sweatdrop ). I waited to see if he was sure or if someone else was wanted to leave. Also Easter was last week, in the states, and I wanted to give people time with family, friends and whatnot.

Yeah it was this weekend here in Britland and I'll admit I'm a man adverse to work if it is unnecessary and making a 15 level 4e character with the sample version in hero lab which doesnt let you save is a pain. Especially now that I have a new pc and herolab is on my laptop that I rarely use so I've just been procrastinating in general and probably should just get round to buying another license for it so I can put it on here and get on with it cus. Eff looking through the multitude of source books, also one question as I noticed it in Kowa's while we're using Rain's precompiled list of acceptable sources Kowa has used what looks like Dragon Magazine sources. Not outing Kowa just asking are these now acceptable sources?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 pm
Mongooseh
SCN_ Grey_fox

Yeah it was this weekend here in Britland and I'll admit I'm a man adverse to work if it is unnecessary and making a 15 level 4e character with the sample version in hero lab which doesnt let you save is a pain. Especially now that I have a new pc and herolab is on my laptop that I rarely use so I've just been procrastinating in general and probably should just get round to buying another license for it so I can put it on here and get on with it cus. Eff looking through the multitude of source books, also one question as I noticed it in Kowa's while we're using Rain's precompiled list of acceptable sources Kowa has used what looks like Dragon Magazine sources. Not outing Kowa just asking are these now acceptable sources?
Kinda...

Rain's list shares a lot of the physical books I own. And I was lazy, still am for not changing it, so I rogued his list. ninja

That said. I don't have access to Dragon Magazine, save for one issue; so I ask if you use stuff from it, post what the class/power/feat/magic item does. If you don't mind giving that info up, yes they are allowed.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:21 pm
I've found that you can find much of the Dragon Magazine articles for 4e now with a little Googlefu and persistence, and I'd found a PDF for all of the 4e errata compiled somewhere or other, if it helps getting your references.

As for the game, I'm probably stepping out at this point.

I was fighting with what I wanted to do with that cleric for a bit, and just hit a big stumbling block where I realized I didn't particularly care for the builds I was coming up with around the time some IRL stuff came up. Given that I don't have as much time to game as before, and a big part of my joining was hoping to finally get to really play a game with Rain both as players, I'm probably dropping this. Maybe if I get a flash of inspiration for what I want to do with that wish, some plot hook that ties into a character build to flesh out a concept in a way I love, I might step back... but I've been failing to fix that up for a bit now, so I'm stepping out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:40 pm
Psycho; I remember you saying that you really want to play with Rain before, so I am not totally surprised(still sad to see your post of concession).

As long as we still have less than 5 players, you and Rain can rejoin...

But, that also goes to say, if someone else wants to play they will get first crack at slot 4 and 5.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:14 pm
Sorry about dropping. There's RL stuff going on too, and that's a big part of it. Getting a roommate starting tomorrow because a couple who are both friends of mine are having marital difficulties so that's also taken a lot of my attention the last couple weeks. I tend to have less time to post when I'm not living alone, so my presence in the guild will continue to be lessened for the foreseeable future.

The fun never stops in Raintown sweatdrop  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces