Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Modified 4e, Grant a wish campaign interest check wip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kowsauni rolled 28 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4, 5, 1, 3, 5, 4, 1, 2, 5, 3, 5, 1, 3, 5, 4, 6, 2, 2, 6, 4, 1, 2, 6, 6, 6, 1 Total: 103 (28-168)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:50 pm
Well, I was just going to do point buy but I guess I'll see what the dice read first.

Heh...maybe I will use these  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 am
Well, here is Kyseele the Wanderer

I'll have her backstory up tomorrow, done working on it for tonight though.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 am
Alright, it was several days in the making but Kyseele the Wanderer is ready for review.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 pm
Rain Yupa
Oh, and SCN, hopefully you don't mind that I implied a few of the 15 that didn't survive the battle were characters from Cassie's background.

I had them listed to imply you could use their lives, deaths, etc, in your story.

Very few times in history had a group that large pulled together and NO ONE knew another in the group. Aside form you 5; only a few of others remain, giving you the reign over who the others were.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:07 pm
Which reminds me, that talking out connecting back stories in some fashion might not be a bad idea for us in this game.

Anyway, I've had difficulty sitting down to solidly work out finishing the character, but I've got him like 1/2 way done and waiting for me to get back to my computer with all the PDFs on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:22 pm
Fair enough. I've left a lot of my own backstory unwritten or vague, so as to be able to allow connections to be made. Like who all was part of the group that 'saved' him from his life of being manual labor for a bunch of thieves, to whoever was the 'leader' of the big group that finalized the deal with the lich.

You know, I think I'm going to go into this with that he never made a wish himself. He may still somehow be under the geas of joining the undead legion later, but he refuses to profit from such unholy power.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:00 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Fair enough. I've left a lot of my own backstory unwritten or vague, so as to be able to allow connections to be made. Like who all was part of the group that 'saved' him from his life of being manual labor for a bunch of thieves, to whoever was the 'leader' of the big group that finalized the deal with the lich.

You know, I think I'm going to go into this with that he never made a wish himself. He may still somehow be under the geas of joining the undead legion later, but he refuses to profit from such unholy power.

It just means you walked away after, or before, everyone got their wish or the promise of their wish being fulfilled, given an extra step on their part(becoming pregnant, for example).

What he is a lich, not a creep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:17 pm
Raganui Minamoto

"You have bested me... spare me, and I will use my unholy powers to grant each of you one wish..."
"I wish for you to escape our grasp, and use the next decade to hone your skills so we may still beat your a** even at your best."
"NO WHY WOULD YOU-
"Done." -poof-  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 am
Heh. I know, I'm giving up what is technically a powerful boon, but after thinking on it, I realized that I he wouldn't accept it. He probably was in no shape to try to keep fighting, but he wouldn't actually use the wish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:14 pm
As you wish.... xd  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:32 pm
I will go over character sheets later tonight/tomorrow, Just first glimpses.

A side from a few things, everything looks good.

Does no body like using the Attack and damage sections?

- You are a Prodigy of martial Practices, but you didn't list them.
-"Hammer Rhythym/Deadly Axe", you can have one not both... I take it was a carry over if I said, no to the Battlefist.

I trust you, but I kind of want to know what Twofold Pact, Killing Curse, White Lotus Riposte(the master version too) and Belt of Flanker's Bane do. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:47 pm
Twofold Pact
Paragon Tier
Prerequisite: 11th level, Eldritch Pact class feature
Benefit: You gain a second Eldritch Pact. You gain the at-will spell and pact boon of that pact. You can use only one of your pact boon benefits at a time, however.

Killing Curse
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Warlock, Warlock’s Curse class feature
Benefit: The extra damage dice from your Warlock’s Curse class feature increase from d6s to d8s.

White Lotus Riposte
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Any arcane class
Benefit: When an enemy you hit with an arcane at-will attack power attacks you before the start of your next turn, that enemy takes damage (of the same type the attack power deals) equal to the ability modifier to the attack power’s damage.

White Lotus Master Riposte

Paragon Tier
Prerequisite: 11th level, any arcane class, White Lotus Riposte feat
Benefit: If you hit an enemy with an arcane at-will attack power and the enemy then attacks you before the start of your next turn, you can use an immediate reaction to repeat the at-will attack against that enemy alone, but only if the enemy is not marked by you.

Belt of the Flanker's Bane
Level 6 Uncommon
When wearing this belt, a subtle shift of your weight is all you need to send a flanking enemy scrambling.
Waist Slot 1,800 gp
Power Encounter (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger: When a flanking enemy makes an attack roll against you.
Effect: You slide the triggering enemy 2 squares to a square adjacent to you.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:36 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

- You are a Prodigy of martial Practices, but you didn't list them.
-"Hammer Rhythym/Deadly Axe", you can have one not both... I take it was a carry over if I said, no to the Battlefist.

Yea, I forgot to take care of that feat problem before and have done so now. As for the Martial Practices, I had put them under Martial Study all together, but have since moved them all over to Rituals.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:50 pm
I'm hereby withdrawing my application to this game. SCN, sorry for the time you had to spend checking my sheet.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 am
Sorry to see you go, Rain.

Psycho, Mong; just trying to pin down who all is still working on characters for this.

As it stands we have a Warforged Tank, who said "I want no wish, you undead evil doer! But, I won't stop you from granting my friend's wishes.". And a Genasi cannon, who wanted a lit'l one.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff