Submit

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:19 pm
Is it too late for auditions? i even added red body dye. and ghosting. my number is 4275517! so did i get the role. my avi loves to dine at the cafeteria, walk darth doggies at night and will even pretend to listen to jedi's whine about the farce...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:02 pm
serafym_angelkynd
Is it too late for auditions? i even added red body dye. and ghosting. my number is 4275517! so did i get the role. my avi loves to dine at the cafeteria, walk darth doggies at night and will even pretend to listen to jedi's whine about the farce...

For some reason, I can't even see your avi in this thread. However, I can see it when I ghost it, so you're good to go!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:50 am
Darth Daddicus
serafym_angelkynd

For some reason, I can't even see your avi in this thread. However, I can see it when I ghost it, so you're good to go!
by the way, it is only in this thread that it doesn't show. got to wonder about that....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:28 pm
serafym_angelkynd
Darth Daddicus
serafym_angelkynd

by the way, it is only in this thread that it doesn't show. got to wonder about that....
found out in the mini ask the staff that for some reason moving astras were causing invisible avatars ONLY in guild threads. so i made the wings motionless. my avatar should be visible now. *peeks yup. it worked.  

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250