Submit

Sight Ninja

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:38 am
Too bad white body dye (or other similar skins) is part of my base set. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:01 am
awwwww man! mine is a winter white avatar...... emotion_facepalm  

demonic_angelkynd1

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200

ACHgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:31 am
My avi is black. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:39 am
exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
This is a fabulous idea!
If I can think of something appropriate I will certainly submit myself. I'm pretty lame in the character design department, though.
Thanks for the chance at pixel immortality. twisted  

shellsmachine

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 am
I love this idea!

Ghosting is on, my number is 1345051. I am trying to find an outfit with no white in it. I use a vampire base for the face shape but always cover the vampire mouth with lipstick and cover the vampire eyes with other various nice eyes and use blush. That is the only constant - covering the vampire eyes and mouth.

Damn - all my saved avis have some kind of white in them. This has the least but I will try to make one soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:24 am
Feel free to use mine anytime or any of my mules. Very rare any of us wear white too often.

Numbers for Fred66 are 12221576
66fred is 16729702
6fred6 is 36507837  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:34 am
Feel free to use me however you see fit. I don't know how well the tail will come into play, I do have the lite blue version if there ever needs to be a change in it.

Ghosting ID: 36076737  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:38 am
Raven figured he'd try and join in meow, maybe be a little active in this guild but previous attempts haven't gone so well.... cat_sweatdrop
Raven is ALWAYS a Cat. The Underlined ones are Raven's usual first picks but go with wha ever, feel free to mix and match the following fur wha ever situations suits you the best: obviously some can be combined.

1. Bakeneko Whiskers

2. Black Bakeneko Bottom OR Black Body Dye OR Ms Shadowy Floofs OR Vigilant Hound (Legs) OR Toy Revenge (Claw Feet) OR some black pants and shoes OR black Leg Mod just be sure to keep the Cat feel going.

3. Black Bakeneko Facepaint OR Black Body Dye OR Ms Shadowy Floofs OR Vigilant Hound (face)

4. Charcoal Cat Tail OR Rambling Stray (Tail) OR Clandestine Koyosetsu (Tail) OR Astra: Waving Black Cat Tail OR Astra: Swishing Black Wolf Tail OR Nyaneko Shadow (Tail) OR Purrsuasion Scene (Her Ears and Tail)/(His Ears and Tail) OR Feeling Lucky Today (Ears and Tail) Toxic Kitten (Main)/(Tail) OR Licorice Kandi Kitten (Ears & Tail)/(Tail) OR Rambling Stray (Tail) OR Lupus the Outcast (Tail) Black Neko Cosplay (Main)/(Tail) OR Black Bakeneko Tail OR Obsessive Myori (Tail with Knife)

5. Black Neko Cosplay (Main)/(Ears) OR Vigilant Hound (Ears) OR Astra: Charcoal Curiosity OR Licorice Kandi Kitten (Ears & Tail)/(Ears) OR Chimera of the West (agitated cat ears) OR Vicious Crimson Lil Kitty (Ears) OR Lupus the Outcast (Ears) OR Purrsuasion Scene (Her Ears and Tail)/(His Ears and Tail) OR Tama the Shadow Warrior (Ears) OR Feeling Lucky Today (Ears and Tail) OR Cat's Tangle (Tail) OR Toxic Kitten (Main)/(Tail) OR Copper Belle (Ears) OR Runcible Moon (The PussyCat)

6. Black Bakeneko Top OR Black Body Dye OR Ms Shadowy Floofs

7. Depending on number 6 you might have to use one of the following: Obsessive Myori (Paw Gloves) OR Recon Pariah 2nd Gen. (more than human) OR Angry Dark Dino (Hands Pose 2) OR Passionate Mao Mao (Paw Gloves) OR Toy Revenge (Inviting Arms), Vicious Crimson Lil Kitty (Mess you up) 1st option of the last pose which is the color black OR some black Arm Mod just be sure to keep the whole Feline Feeling.

8. Raven usually does NOT wear color, but you're in charge meow, so wha ever.

9. Fold, Spindle, and Mutilate Raven? Alright meow, here's the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/raven-wind-kuroneko-chan/21102191/ Now give him your best shot! cat_twisted

Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dalton the Debt Lord

fxxkin Capitalist

26,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:06 pm
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:39 pm
It's a great idea. Thank you for doing it /32374343/

You can change anything and my base always Body Type A, that's all.  

Za-AM1

Friendly Shopper

26,775 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Voter 100

Felinophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:35 pm
fel 12026593
alter 23524771  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:01 pm
OMG! I'm actually alive!

But anyways, this is an awesome idea, and I really do love reading the comics. I think my favorite one by far was the one with the grunnys popping out of people's chests.

Before I go on, my ghosting code is: 24556449

I really don't have a base set of items, but I do have a base set of avatars. These are mostly avatars that I wear all the time besides random ones. Just saying this now, the Dante one is main base, but I do have more encase you can't use certain items. Just choose one of the avatars below, and I'll send you the item list of it. I just don't want to start spilling off item lists just encase those avis can't work.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was debating on adding in my animal avis, but I wasn't sure how you would feel on them. :/ Plus there isn't very many animal avis floating around.  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Raven Flagg

Durem Pirate

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:14 pm
Dread Pirate Isaac ~ 16581654
Raven Flagg~ 17763451
Rowan Damia ~ 18045347

I will cut the ghosting on the other 2 accounts in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Ghosting is allowed.

Thanks, what a great idea!  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lace_Gaara

Otherworldly Enchantress

19,865 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:55 pm
I'll put down your disco and take your heart away...I am born again.

Ghosting is on, my code, I think, is 12252343 ...

I always have off white long hair, light lavender skin, wear a sexy lace basque and smoke a ciggie in a holder. Oh, and I have bat wings. Bubbles optional.

User Image

The Comics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces