Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Flirty Giant Menace needs a Social (or Love i think) Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:23 am
Out of pretty much all my characters, I think Austmar has the least interaction (I think) and I've been itching to post him for him to have buddies to do s**t with and maybe a girlfriend so that he could stop flirting with girls in bars or stuff like that.

If you got one, that's great. If you got a lady to date with him that's also great. I'm up for anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:59 am
Well I've got Samuel Lambert. He's in the same boat; got no social life / happens to be the same age. Though he does have a kid now but that doesn't mean he can't have a social life.

I also have Chloe Clarisse. She's the same age, has a slightly better social life then Sam sweatdrop If I knew about Austmar before I made Sam they totally could have dated. Sorry I can't be of help in that department.

And then there's Chloe's brother David Clarisse. He's a year younger and got a far better social circle. Not that he hangs out with many of them since most of them he works with or he's busy with his son. Either way he's down for making more friends.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:41 am
murruelecreuset
Well I've got Samuel Lambert. He's in the same boat; got no social life / happens to be the same age. Though he does have a kid now but that doesn't mean he can't have a social life.

I also have Chloe Clarisse. She's the same age, has a slightly better social life then Sam sweatdrop If I knew about Austmar before I made Sam they totally could have dated. Sorry I can't be of help in that department.

And then there's Chloe's brother David Clarisse. He's a year younger and got a far better social circle. Not that he hangs out with many of them since most of them he works with or he's busy with his son. Either way he's down for making more friends.

sorryiforgotaboutthislulz

and ehhhh for Clarisse I'm pretty sure Austmar might have met her since ya know, Matteo's his godbrother/adoptive brother.

But Samuel, since you said he has no social life. he needs social life and hey, Arnbjorg is recently accepted so she's totes coming  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games