Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Hime's Character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:12 pm
Character:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

════════════╣Background Info╠════════════

⋙//:

⋙//:[Alias]

⋙//: Age:

⋙//: Weight/Height:

⋙//: Race:

⋙//: Job:

⋙// razz ersonality:

⋙// biggrin reams/ Fears:

⋙//: Sexuality:

⋙//: Other:

⋙//: Likes

⋙// biggrin islikes

╔══════════════╣Biography╠══════════════╗

╚══════════════╣Inventory ╠══════════════╝

⋙//: Equipment:
~
~
~

⋙//: Weapon(s):

⋙//: Character Theme:

⋙//: Battle Theme:

⋙//: Romantic Theme:

[color=Black][align=center][size=24]C[/size][size=18]haracter:[/size][size=18][/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][color=magenta]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]

[color=darkmagenta]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align][/color]
[align=center][color=black][size=18]════════════╣Background Info╠════════════[/size][/color]
[/align]
[color=black][align=center]⋙//:

⋙//:[Alias]

⋙//: Age:

⋙//: Weight/Height:

⋙//: Race:

⋙//: Job:

⋙//:Personality:

⋙//:Dreams/ Fears:

⋙//: Sexuality:

⋙//: Other:

[/color]
[color=black]⋙//: Likes
[size=18]↳[/size]
[size=18]↳[/size]
[size=18]↳[/size]

⋙//:Dislikes
[size=18]↳[/size]
[size=18]↳[/size]
[size=18]↳[/size]

╔══════════════╣[size=18]Biography[/size]╠══════════════╗[/align]

[align=center]╚══════════════╣[size=18]Inventory [/size]╠══════════════╝[/color]
⋙//: Equipment:
~
~
~

⋙//: Weapon(s):

⋙//: Character Theme:

⋙//: Battle Theme:

⋙//: Romantic Theme:

[/align]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:45 pm
Character:

User Image
"I'm stuck in a world full of creatures I despise"

════════════╣Background Info╠════════════

⋙//: Evalynn

⋙//:[Alias] Eevee or Eva

⋙//: Age: 12

⋙//: Weight/Height: 95lbs/4'3"

⋙//: Race: Half Demon/Half Angel

⋙//: Job: N/A

⋙// razz ersonality: She is a sweet and caring person, but she's also devious and loves to pull pranks on unsuspecting people. When around others she acts happy and cheerful. Even though she hates it,

⋙// biggrin reams/ Fears:
Dreams
-To become a superstar like her mother was
Fears
-To become a Angel like mommy

⋙//: Sexuality Heterosexual

⋙//: Other: You will find her almost alone all the time

⋙//: Likes
Sweets
Playing pranks on others
Her Teddy Bear her mother got her

⋙// biggrin islikes
Angels and Demons
Spiders
Dark and closed in places

╔══════════════╣Biography╠══════════════╗
Bio: Her mother died when Eevee was still a baby so she was raised by her uncle. When she turned five she ran away cause her uncle would always beat her and tell her that her mother was whore and that Eevee was just going to end up exactly like her mother, dead. To that day she has always hated others, males especially.

On her tenth birthday she came face to face with a Demon that tried to kill her. It would of succeeded too, if her father hadn't stepped in and killed it before it could lay a finger on her. Soon after that she found out that her Father was a Incubus and that she was half demon herself. She also found out why her mother had died. It was because Demons and Angels were not suppose to fall in love and risk producing Cambion which she was

It was because of this that her mother was executed and her father sent to the infernal flames for a century. Before her father left her, he gave her a warning. To never trust either Angel or Demon cause both wanted her dead. She has been truly alone ever since then ..until now?

╚══════════════╣Inventory ╠══════════════╝

⋙//: Equipment:~ Her teddy bear~ A cross necklace~ Candy

⋙//: Weapon(s):~ Short Sword

⋙//: Character Theme: Everything Burns~ Ben Moody and Anastasia

⋙//: Battle Theme: Blood on my Hands

⋙//: Romantic Theme: Angel in the Night~ Basshunter

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.εvalynn.'εevee'.ʀose
ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι ᴏ ɴ || LOCATIONHERE LOCATIONHERE LOCATIONHERE
ಠ_ಠ ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ᴅ || MOODHERE MOODHERE MOODHERE
s ᴘ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ι ɴ ɢ ⇸ ᴛ ᴏ ❞ || SPEAKINGTOHERE SPEAKINGTOHERE SPEAKINGTOHERE
ι ɴ ⇸ ʟ ᴏ ν ᴇ ⇸ ᴡ ι ᴛ н || Interested in No one..

°oO°Oo° °oO°Oo° °oO°Oo°

WORDSHERE WORDSHERE WORDSHERE. "SPEECHHERE SPEECHHERE SPEECHHERE." WORDSHERE WORDSHERE WORDSHERE.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm stuck in a world full of creatures I despise.

°oO°Oo° °oO°Oo° °oO°Oo°

[align=center][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/GeekieOtakuGirl/anime_girl_render_5_by_rukirin16-d4u9y3scopy_zpseb4f7a45.png[/img]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
[size=24].[color=magenta]εvalynn[/color].[color=magenta]'εevee'[/color].[color=magenta]ʀose[/color][/size]
『[size=10] ☞ [color=magenta][b]ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι ᴏ ɴ[/b][/color] || [color=darkmagenta]LOCATIONHERE LOCATIONHERE LOCATIONHERE[/color][/size]』
『[size=10] ಠ_ಠ [color=magenta][b]ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ᴅ[/b][/color] || [color=darkmagenta]MOODHERE MOODHERE MOODHERE[/color][/size]』
『[size=10] ❝ [color=magenta][b]s ᴘ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ι ɴ ɢ ⇸ ᴛ ᴏ[/b][/color] ❞ || [color=darkmagenta]SPEAKINGTOHERE SPEAKINGTOHERE SPEAKINGTOHERE[/color][/size]』
『[size=10] ღ [color=magenta][b]ι ɴ ⇸ ʟ ᴏ ν ᴇ ⇸ ᴡ ι ᴛ н [/b][/color] || [color=darkmagenta] Interested in No one..[/color][/size]』

[size=24][color=magenta]•[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]•[/color] [color=darkmagenta]•[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]o[/color][color=magenta]O[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]O[/color][color=darkmagenta]o[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]•[/color] [color=magenta]•[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]•[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=darkmagenta][b][i]W[/i][/b][/color][/size][size=10]ORDSHERE WORDSHERE WORDSHERE. [color=darkmagenta][b]"SPEECHHERE SPEECHHERE SPEECHHERE."[/b][/color] WORDSHERE WORDSHERE WORDSHERE.

[/size]

[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]

[size=12]❝[/size][size=10][color=darkmagenta]I'm stuck in a world full of creatures I [i]despise[/i].[/color][/size] [size=12]❞[/size]

[size=24][color=magenta]•[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]•[/color] [color=darkmagenta]•[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]o[/color][color=magenta]O[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]O[/color][color=darkmagenta]o[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]•[/color] [color=magenta]•[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]°[/color][color=darkmagenta]O[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=darkmagenta]°[/color][color=magenta]•[/color][/size][/align]

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games