Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Looking for evil campaign Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m249vet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:37 pm
loth17
Everyone would rather play then DM eh? Fine. I can DM it. I can't be super frequent but I think I can find the time.
Also Camp or Edge?

Depends on what you mean by that  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:12 pm
Light hearted or serious.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 pm
I prefer games being a bit of both. You need em to break up the other. Too serious and it can go full grimdark and sometimes slip into depressing. Too campy and lighthearted, there's no threat.

I'd say mainly serious, with a bit of lighthearted thrown in.

Honestly, make your world and ideas, then we make characters that go in it. As long as we talk and have reasons to work together, it's all good. Some may not even have grand scale goals such as world domination or anything. I know people who play evil cause they want to play the henchman to the evil overlord.

Speaking of which, what type of characters do the rest of you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:23 pm
I'll admit I'm an underling type, having orders to carry out etc. I enjoy playing information brokers, but I also like martial characters.

This would be pathfinder, right? Or just straight DnD 3.5 (or 4?)?  

Daidoji Hotaru

Lavander42

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:34 am
I usually play the neutral/lawful evil "mess with people to see what happens", think vault tech from fallout, but my favorite concept was a cat person (depends on what edition we do) henchmen who spends her days curled up next to or in the lap of the top-of-the-ladder guy/girl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:54 pm
I would also like to attend an evil campaign if that would be alright, I'm familiar with pathfinder, 3.5 and 5e

the type of character I'd make would depend on the campaign setting and depend on what the party would need I have a few ideas but they'd go with different settings  

Tikkiro

Interesting Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:29 am
I'm not really active here, mainly because 1. I know only of Pathfinder and 3.5; 2. I live in GMT +8, so I might drag the game a bit, but I usually have characters in my roster to fill in any, and my most favourite character in my game roster is my Sleight of Hand Rogue, stealing just for the fun. If you'd have me, you'll have to be careful with your pockets.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:38 pm
Thank you all for showing interest in this idea. In order to get it started, I'd like to ask the GM to make a post with the edition, level, setting, and the usernames of the players, requesting characters sheets  

Lavander42

Dapper Star

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:50 pm
Is there still interest in this. I would be cool running a one shot to test the premise and see if everyone is really comfortable. Something that can be done in one session and let everyone be what ever kind of evil they want.

If it works out well, I wouldn't mind continuing it. Personally, if I GM, I would like:
5th Edition
Level 3-5 somewhere in that area. There might be a little randomization, depends on the players.
Setting is City. Probably something Ebboron or Keladesh like.
Would like to do this with Google Hangouts, Skype or some similar voice chat, atleast for the first session. If possible for the whole game.
Possible Users
Lavander42

GregarMoon

Tikkiro

Daidoji Hotaru

Raganui Minamoto

m249vet

I trust my players to keep physical character sheets and role real dice. If you need a reference or want to print on out http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/character_sheets
If anyone lacks the books to make a character
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/races
That is an open website produced by WotC that has the basics of the classes and covers most of the details you need. Anything more, and you can pm me for other class options not put up on the site, rules clarifications and any system related questions you may have in general. I am also happy to answer any world questions you might have.

For simplicity sake, I am just using the standard Array for stat generation. (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 ) arranged as you like. Should also note, that all races are available for play so long as they are from a WotC source. That means Core books, Volo's Guid to Monsters, Elemental Evils, and the Planescape races are all viable. If anyone lacks access to any of these, message me and I'll make sure you have the information you're looking for. Also, there are no class restrictions, and cross classing & feat optional rules are also being used. I am happy to make sure everyone has access to any material they lack. I may also be convinced to allow the use of the "Unearthed Arcana" test material published by WotC, just be sure to ask before assuming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 pm
I'm gonna post some other helpful resources here cause what not.

https://crobi.github.io/dnd5e-quickref/preview/quickref.html
^ a good rules reference for 5th edition. Gives you all the basics of actions, Conditions and Environmental Effects.

If I can think of more I'll share them.  

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:42 pm
Unfortunately, my weeks are pretty well taken up, or I'd inquire more. Good luck with it though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 pm
Aww, that is a shame, but glad to have a response. If anything changes, feel free to message me.  

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Lavander42

Dapper Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 am
I know I'm still interested and I'm happy someone found this. I haven't been online in awhile but I'll be on more now. I would love access to Volo's and EE for this and will get back to you with a character concept at least ASAP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:08 pm
Swwet, soon we may have a marry band of murderous cut throat thieves.  

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers