Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Ward[ya/1x1/o/a]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image

My name is Takashi Nanao, but you can call me Dr. Takashi or Kashi if it so pleases you. I am 26 years old and I am obviously a male that has an interest in both male and females...I am certainly not picky. I am a sweet person that can be silly yet serious and bluntly honest at times. For instance...I can be sweet and compliment you one second but be strictly honest about your flaw the next if you so wish it. If not...I tend to keep it to myself.
Anyways, I work as a Doctor and a Psychological Professional in a special Asylum. I take pride in my job and do my best to take care of the patients in the hospital in the most humane ways. I am human, so I am not perfect. I have a few flaws, just as everyone else, like my tendency to hide my scar under my hair for example. I also have one major flaw that I try to hide from others so I do not scare them. I had a pretty nasty accident when I was 22 and caused permanent damage to my brain. I can still learn and am just as smart as ever but sometimes I black out and go into a fit of rage and destroy anything near me. I sound more like a patient than a doctor huh?

Curious as to how it all started? Well, I was an orphan, believe it or not, and I often rebelled like every child from a broken home does. I was unhappy and angry with my parents for abandoning me while being frustrated that no one else wanted me either. The only thing that made everything worth while for me was Hiro. He was 5 while I was 4 years older when we had first met. It was like our souls were connected and we were destined to become brothers. We balanced each other so well and I had become his protector while he became reliant on my strength. We were an unstoppable force. But...I couldn't protect him from everything it seems.
At the age of 10, Hiro was diagnosed Pancreatic Cancer. The doctors said that it was so late and so far gone that there was nothing further they could do. I always believed and still do to this day that they didn't care, nor did they try hard enough to help us.

At barely 12 years old, Hiro passed away. I was devastated at first, but something in me awakened. I began reading, studying and focusing all on medical practices. I went to school and ended up skipping 4 grades. I was doing whatever it took to find ways to help people who had the same disease as Hiro did. I wanted to help people who deserved to live healthy lives. I graduated college with any degree I could get my hands on and immediately was hired. At 20 years old, I was the head doctor of my hospital and was receiving awards for my successes. I really felt like Hiro would be proud. But as always...there is something that takes away the victory from the victor.

A drunk driver hit me on my way home one night and I was admitted to my own hospital. the doctors worked hours on me and did everything they could to make sure that I made it. When I started recovering, we all thought I was going to be alright and soon I believed that I could return to work and put it all behind me. But then they started saying that there was damage to my brain and that there were times that I started throwing things around like a mad man. I didn't remember doing such things but they had said them to be true and even showed me the surveillance footage of it all. One of the other doctors explained to me that there had been excessive damage to my brain and that it could be the cause of my sudden outbursts. He had also made it clear that I could not return to work since I was a danger to the other doctors and the patients. All my hard work had been thrown down the drain all because of one night.

But I hadn't lost hope for myself and studied my own condition further, pushing myself into the world of Psychology. I went back to college and received more degrees on the very subject and ended up nailing the job at the Asylum when the head master had learned of my excellent work in both types of medical professions.

So, there you have it...all of my information that you need to know. Thank you for taking the time to listen to it all. I know well that I can be a rambler.

The story:
Okay, so I have Doctor Takashi who works in an Asylum while he does side experiments for the government. I was wanting to do a yaoi based rp for him where he and a patient become involved. Your character will be a patient that is wrongfully accused of killing his family and being mentally unstable and even though he claims that he is innocent, no one believes him and makes him take drugs to calm him until the new Doctor Takashi replaces the original doctor for unknown reasons. Of course, there are new changes around the Asylum. It isn't a complete idea yet, but I want it to be one of those unknown rps where you just go with the flow and see where things turn out.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:05 am

Name: YenTao Zhao
Nickname: Yen
Race: Human
Personality: Usually flirty he hardly lets much be known about himself and was simply a playboy. Hardly sweet when some one attached them self to him he gives the cold shoulder to most.
Looks like: Light blond and curly hair, Playful blue eyes with a soft pale complication. He stands at 5'8.
Bio: Never one to get close to others as a chid he had a fairly dull childhood with a mother and father who would shrugg off their parent duties and go out their lives. Stuck to care fur himself mostly he did well enough and learned many skills early in his life.
Growing up mostly alone though he learned how to interact with others by watching others in the park, particularity one man who seemed to show up everyday with a new women. At that young age he quickly started to learn how to flirt with girls and by the time he reached highschool he was alredy known to play around with the girls in class. By the time he left hichschool and went to collage many already knew about him from the rumors spread.
Before the incident he had managed to do 4 years of collage with a part time job as a bartender, after his graduation his parents though they would throw a party for him, although all he remembers now is a red pool and his mothers body laying beside it before he passed out.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tiny14xx2

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 am
tiny14xx2
KoRn No One's there

Name: Faust. B
Nickname:lil b*****d
Race:An 'Ascended'. Its the only thing that anyone can make out from the scratch marks on his back. Although it is obvious to the naked eye they resemble Angel wings. But just so were clear. He's Filipino.
Personality: Quiet. Even without meds in his system. He keeps to himself. He hasn't talked since he's been locked up. Very guarded.
Looks like: four foot something. short jet black hair. used to be rippped. but now he's very skinny and weekly, Douse not participate in physical exercise with everyone else.
Bio: Faust had allot going for him. A very promising career in law, A good girlfriend, A home, A dog and all the trinkets that went with such a high profile life style. And then it all came crashing down. All Faust swears he remembers is waking up in someone else's blood and cops hauling him off. After that it was a media circus were people wanted Faust thrown in the electric chair. No one listened. No one even cared what Faust had to say. He was a Murderer. So Faust quit talking. It was quite a shock for him when he learned he was going to live. It was terror when he learned he was going to live the rest of his life on meds in an mental institution. Again. No one ever listened to Faust. So he never talked. And for the next three years everyone he ever knew or loved disappeared out of his life. Every once in a while he would have violent outbursts. So they upped his meds. They did this so much that he no longer has the will to do much more then stare at walls, Ceilings or if he was lucky. Out a window. This new Asylum will be his fifth move in three years. one more and they lobotomize him. Faust is counting on it.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Ugh. I'm sorry I guess I missed what this is supposed to be.
Pic: havent found a pic of an anime boy with short hair.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games