Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Guide to United Kingdom Shops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:44 pm
Hello, my name is Elias Bardsdale

I would like to purchase Bardsdale Fine Jewelry & Gemsetting

It is located in London, England

If I were to describe my shop, I'd say: it's a family owned jewelry store, where custom pieces can be ordered and handcrafted. Everything is hand made with generations of expertise!

How did I come to get this shop? Well... It's been in my family for four generations. I was the latest Bardsdale to inherit the shop.

The things I love about this shop are working with my family, seeing all the jewelry my family creates, talking to customers, helping people achieve their dream creations, and working with people on designs

The things I despise about this shop are indecisive people, people who want constant discounts for no reason, kids getting sticky hands all over the display cases, people trying on rings too small and getting them stuck, and awkward breakups in the store

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I own this shop alongside my wife, Genny

MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:49 pm
Cinnabun Gryffie
Hello, my name is Elias Bardsdale

I would like to purchase Bardsdale Fine Jewelry & Gemsetting

It is located in London, England

If I were to describe my shop, I'd say: it's a family owned jewelry store, where custom pieces can be ordered and handcrafted. Everything is hand made with generations of expertise!

How did I come to get this shop? Well... It's been in my family for four generations. I was the latest Bardsdale to inherit the shop.

The things I love about this shop are working with my family, seeing all the jewelry my family creates, talking to customers, helping people achieve their dream creations, and working with people on designs

The things I despise about this shop are indecisive people, people who want constant discounts for no reason, kids getting sticky hands all over the display cases, people trying on rings too small and getting them stuck, and awkward breakups in the store

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I own this shop alongside my wife, Genny

MJ Spooks

Accepted!  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff