Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP search :) currently full! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:12 pm
Looking for 1 or 2 more rps, I don't want to commit to a bunch then not reply lol

Some basics

*I prefer 2+ paragraphs per post, obviously if there's a conversation it can be shorter, but I don't do one liners
*I prefer playing male and mxm pairings, but I can be convinced to do otherwise in both cases smile I've just never done fxf, but not totally opposed (I'm just not good at females lol)
*I try to be on pretty often, usually a post before work, and I'm on most the night after before bed and on my days off, so expect at least 1, but probably more like 2-3 posts a day on work days
*I prefer forums, I WILL lose pms lol, or we can do email or a different site if needed
*I only use anime pics, I'm a jerk. Or can do no pics.
*will do any type of rp, though love having at least some romance
*will make customs, or i can send you my list of pre made
*pretty posts loved, not required

Any questions just ask, I'm very flexible and easy going smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:35 pm
Hello. I he an idea for an apocalyptic rp. It's based off of a computer game I inked played. Sound interesting?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:40 pm
volo morior
Looking for 1 or 2 more rps, I don't want to commit to a bunch then not reply lol

Some basics

*I prefer 2+ paragraphs per post, obviously if there's a conversation it can be shorter, but I don't do one liners
*I prefer playing male and mxm pairings, but I can be convinced to do otherwise in both cases smile I've just never done fxf, but not totally opposed (I'm just not good at females lol)
*I try to be on pretty often, usually a post before work, and I'm on most the night after before bed and on my days off, so expect at least 1, but probably more like 2-3 posts a day on work days
*I prefer forums, I WILL lose pms lol, or we can do email or a different site if needed
*I only use anime pics, I'm a jerk. Or can do no pics.
*will do any type of rp, though love having at least some romance
*will make customs, or i can send you my list of pre made
*pretty posts loved, not required

Any questions just ask, I'm very flexible and easy going smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:42 pm
DragonMistress07
Hello. I he an idea for an apocalyptic rp. It's based off of a computer game I inked played. Sound interesting?

Sure, wats the plot u have? smile  

volo morior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:50 pm
volo morior
DragonMistress07

Well, that date is 2049 and earth is all but a barren waste land, thanks to a deadly virus that had come out of nowhere three years earlier. The place is New York City or why used to be New York. Among the lifeless city stands a young boy who is somewhat alive thanks to a birth defect that made him immune to the virus. Now he is in search of survivors, hoping that there is at least another immune to the virus like him. Unfortunately the virus has a side-effect. Anyone infected becomes a blood-lusting killer. Sound good so far? Feel free to input.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:52 pm
volo morior

I have ideas of fairy tales remade, or other idea's for a simply an easy romance. I also have some for horror made romances and adventured drawing some close to one another. If you would like to do an rp simply tell me what you like to add into a romantic one.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07

Well, that date is 2049 and earth is all but a barren waste land, thanks to a deadly virus that had come out of nowhere three years earlier. The place is New York City or why used to be New York. Among the lifeless city stands a young boy who is somewhat alive thanks to a birth defect that made him immune to the virus. Now he is in search of survivors, hoping that there is at least another immune to the virus like him. Unfortunately the virus has a side-effect. Anyone infected becomes a blood-lusting killer. Sound good so far? Feel free to input.

Sounds interesting smile though I haven't done one like that I wouldn't mind trying smile did you want to do a pairing or just play out the daily lives in this type of world?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:06 pm
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I have ideas of fairy tales remade, or other idea's for a simply an easy romance. I also have some for horror made romances and adventured drawing some close to one another. If you would like to do an rp simply tell me what you like to add into a romantic one.

I'm not all that picky really so anything works for me smile anything you have been really wanting to do? And it dosnt have to have romance if u don't want to, that's just typically what I do :p lol  

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:16 pm
volo morior

I love to spin in a romance, as for something i wish to do well, Its a bit more to the book of Briar rose. One will be taking the role of one of the twins (if you wish we can do it M/M). It will be years past the kings wife's passing and his remarriage, the twin will come to know his/her mothers story, more so the the one which the king kissed briar awake. He/she then wishes to learn good magic to prevents such issues from arising, both parents dislike the idea so the prince/princess runs off to a town to learn magic where he/she meets one slightly older them themself. The other they quickly find out is very skilled at magic and ask to be taught, the other knowing well who the prince/princess is agrees on a simple condition, that if they wish to learn they must follow a few rules and never cross them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:16 pm
volo morior
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07

Sounds interesting smile though I haven't done one like that I wouldn't mind trying smile did you want to do a pairing or just play out the daily lives in this type of world?

Yay. A pairing would be awesome.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:12 am
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I love to spin in a romance, as for something i wish to do well, Its a bit more to the book of Briar rose. One will be taking the role of one of the twins (if you wish we can do it M/M). It will be years past the kings wife's passing and his remarriage, the twin will come to know his/her mothers story, more so the the one which the king kissed briar awake. He/she then wishes to learn good magic to prevents such issues from arising, both parents dislike the idea so the prince/princess runs off to a town to learn magic where he/she meets one slightly older them themself. The other they quickly find out is very skilled at magic and ask to be taught, the other knowing well who the prince/princess is agrees on a simple condition, that if they wish to learn they must follow a few rules and never cross them.

Sounds very interesting smile though do you think I should read the book prior? Or will it be easy enough to summarize and go from there?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 am
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07

Cool smile what type of pairing? And do you have any requests as far as what kind of character I'm making?  

volo morior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:35 am
volo morior
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07

Cool smile what type of pairing? And do you have any requests as far as what kind of character I'm making?

Hm. MxM if you will. No, not really.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 pm
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07
volo morior
DragonMistress07

Hm. MxM if you will. No, not really.

Okey dokey, I have some cleaning to do then I'll make a profile smile feel free to post if ud like  

volo morior

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces