Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Role Players for fantasy desired

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zairis Alizor

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:29 pm
Greetings, I have prepared a major rp full of monsters magic and mystery. The writers who join will be able to shape the future of the rp, even the events which transpire over the course of the story. Your character, your role, your backstory will be a crucial part of this multiperson rp. Here's the link to the recruitment info page for those interested. Please take a look!

Sky Bridge Advent info page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:13 pm
Zairis Alizor
Greetings, I have prepared a major rp full of monsters magic and mystery. The writers who join will be able to shape the future of the rp, even the events which transpire over the course of the story. Your character, your role, your backstory will be a crucial part of this multiperson rp. Here's the link to the recruitment info page for those interested. Please take a look!

Not to be a stickler, but is there a reason you wouldn't put your rp in the guild?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Zairis Alizor

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:37 pm
Novama
Not to be a stickler, but is there a reason you wouldn't put your rp in the guild?

Yes, the reason being that recruitment is extremely difficult, for such a large scale rp, therefore I am searching in many different guilds. It wouldn't make sense to host the rp itself in all the different guilds. It needs to be in one spot, that way once recruitment is finished everyone can participate in the same thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:06 am
Zairis Alizor
Novama

Yes, the reason being that recruitment is extremely difficult, for such a large scale rp, therefore I am searching in many different guilds. It wouldn't make sense to host the rp itself in all the different guilds. It needs to be in one spot, that way once recruitment is finished everyone can participate in the same thread.

My point in asking is you could host the rp here, which is what the guild is for, and invite everyone to it here as opposed to linking to other places.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas