Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
The Murder on Avenue 8 (Continuation Story)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exiled Kusunagi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:33 pm
The Murder on Avenue 8
Type: Horror, Adventure, Classic, Puzzle, Role Playing

Today's News several bodies were found on Avenue 8, strangled, dismembered and hanged. No one knows the time when it occurred or happened. Likely everyone assumed it happened last night. The Police have been undergoing some research on the subject about the mysterious murders on Avenue 8. Investigator John is on the scene. Excuse me can you tell the viewers what you have found? Maybe something to ease their thoughts. The man looked at the woman holding the microphone. I'm sorry, It's classified. The man turned around ignoring the woman and started to walk away with a puzzling look. There you have it, In the meantime let's look at the weather. James will you take over? Certainly Carol. bzzzt.

Tyler: Jeez at least they could've said the names of the suspects...

Sarah: Tyler this is not something to be calm about.

Tyler: Wadda mean?

Sarah: Really!? weren't you paying any attention? They found random bodies at the scene each killed in a weird fashion? Doesn't that make you think that could be us next if we got too curious?

Tyler: You worry to much sis.

Mark: Hey did you see the news? as Mark walked in to the room where Sarah and Tyler were sitting down watching the Television.

Tyler/Sarah: Yeah.

Tyler: I'm very frustrated by the thought. Even a inch of clues would've been helpful.

Sarah: Again your curiosity could kill you one day.

Mark: Ha ha ha, well it couldn't be much worse. The recent events have been occurring not only today but the last few weeks? Isn't it strange?

Tyler: Nah.

Sarah: Only you would say something like that. Anyway what's the news?

Mark: Oh Right, I found some detail on classic Horror game called The Murder on Avenue 8. It's a very horrific game.

Tyler: Sounds like the murder is using the game as a fantasy for kicks.

Sarah: Ugh only you would think of such thing.

Mark: Well he might be right? The game explains the murder's and how their done. Basically each murder that recently happened matches the games interior?

Sarah: Really?

Mark: Yeah, after playing the game. I became aware of the murderer. The Murderer apparently kills random civilians due to their appearance and life styles? Other then that it becomes darker as the game goes.

Tyler: Like what?

Mark: Like suddenly as I gotten a bit closer to the end, for some reason the game glitches? Like it starts to static just as I was starting to understand the murderers logic. Then...

Tyler/Sarah: Then?

Mark: Then...

Tyler/Sarah: Out with it!

Mark: Ok ok.. Then my screen goes black.

Tyler/Sarah: Really!?

Mark:
For some reason my computer instantly blacks out. No logical thinking, I tried to turn it back on but for some reason my computer fried itself. My guess who ever the murderer is. Maybe has a connection to the game and doesn't want to be found?

Tyler: That's gotta be utter bull crap!

Sarah: Or it could've been a mistake since the game is like 20 years old.

Mark: I don't know, the CD rom seemed to be intact and in good condition.

Sarah: Where did you get it?

Mark: From an old elderly man who owned a pawnshop just down Avenue 8. It's closed now but it should be open tomorrow at 7pm.

Characters

Quote:
User Image
Name: Sarah

Quote:
User Image
Name: Mark

Quote:

User Image
Name: Tyler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:41 pm
The Next Day - Sun - 11 - 5 - 16

Hey Mark! Over here! as Tyler jumped and waved simultaneously. Sarah placed her left hand over her face as she pummeled Tyler into the side arm. Will you stop making a fool of yourself! People are starting to stare at you and not in a cool way... Mark kinda made a face trying to not be caught in the situation instead. He tried to side step but got caught as Tyler ran over throwing himself on Mark as they both fell down on the grass. Sarah was in shocked but expected the event. Tyler stop acting like a child for once and be that cool brother I idolize. as she tried to talk some sense into this child like behavior. Mark was kinda knocked to. His head hit the grass at a hard scale so he was pretty much out of it for awhile. Tyler on the other hand looked at Mark and tried to wake him the simplest way as possible. And that was, Kissing him like any adolescence boy would've done to another of the same gender. Sarah took her right hand and grappled her brother's head throwing him back as she tried to save Mark's lips from being stolen by her idiot brother. Geez, when will you grow up. Tyler was flung back as he landed on his back, skidded 3 inches he shot up yelling at his sis. What the hell! sis. Mark slowly awoke grasping his forehead he slowly arisen from where he was laying, realizing he notice Sarah above him. ugh, what... what happened?  

Exiled Kusunagi

Writer's and Reader's Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff