Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi everyone, new guild member here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:45 pm
Auriga La Shock
Welcome back! ^^ I hope things are going well with your girl? How old is she?

Things are going great! I love being a mother! She's a little over a year and a half old now, will be turning 2 in February.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 pm
natsumi_bianca
Welcome back and congrats on being a mommy heart . I just came back from a long hiatus as well.

Thank you very much, and welcome back yourself! emotion_hug  

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:00 am
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Welcome back and congrats on being a mommy heart . I just came back from a long hiatus as well.

emotion_hug Your avi looks awesome ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:12 am
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

Thanks! I had a lot of fun making a new avi, it's been way too long. emotion_c8  

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 am
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

I know what you mean...Back in the day my oisins was worth a lot and now its crap sad
I don't know any of the new items , so I asked a friend of mine to make an avi for me using the Avi builder ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:28 am
Hello welcome to the guild.  

Kekoa Yanira

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 am
Your avi is beautiful! Also welcome back to Gaia! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:18 pm
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

I know what you mean...Back in the day my oisins was worth a lot and now its crap sad
I don't know any of the new items , so I asked a friend of mine to make an avi for me using the Avi builder ^_^

Same, I had no idea what I was doing while making this avi lol
I used the search bar that's above your items on the edit avatar page and searched for things like "white and gold" "white legs" "gold accessories."
It more or less worked. Hahaha  

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 pm
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

I used the search bar that's above your items on the edit avatar page and searched for things like "white and gold" "white legs" "gold accessories."

Wow it looks fantastic ! They have quite a few competitions for making avis in the "Dressing room". (if you're interested) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:18 pm
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

Wow it looks fantastic ! They have quite a few competitions for making avis in the "Dressing room". (if you're interested) 3nodding

Thanks! 4laugh I'm interested, but not if I can't use tektek. Building it on Gaia's avatar builder sounds terrible and I don't want to use my avatar as a guinea pig. sweatdrop  

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:20 pm
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

Thanks! 4laugh I'm interested, but not if I can't use tektek. Building it on Gaia's avatar builder sounds terrible and I don't want to use my avatar as a guinea pig. sweatdrop

The Avi builder is quite buggy and is sometimes disabled for several hours...you can ghost other people's avis there...I like tektek better though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:23 pm
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

The Avi builder is quite buggy and is sometimes disabled for several hours...you can ghost other people's avis there...I like tektek better though sweatdrop

Yeahhh, I'm just not into all that crud. I feel like I have become a bitter old woman that isn't adjusting to change very well. rofl  

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:42 am
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

Yeahhh, I'm just not into all that crud. I feel like I have become a bitter old woman that isn't adjusting to change very well. rofl

irk ^o^
Is there anything else on gaia that is new and interesting to you?
Have you tried LK?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:28 pm
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca
Valkyrie Aryn
natsumi_bianca

irk ^o^
Is there anything else on gaia that is new and interesting to you?
Have you tried LK?

My internet can't keep up with flash games, so no LK for me. crying
Runway really intrigued me, but it seems to have been taken over by malicious people exploiting the system. :c  

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:57 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]